Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift (29361 Views)

Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy / MC Bob Marries Ogechi Ogenyi In A Colourful Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by StoriesUpdate: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2022
*WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: MC Bob Who Came To Play Trumpet 9 Years Ago In Abuja But Later Turned Comedian Gets Surprise Music Instruments From Wife*

WOW!! Watch video
https://fb.watch/bM3JHyt6-i/

An Abuja based comedian, MC Bob has been reminded of his earlier calling, by his wife as she surprises him with the gift of a brand new trumpet at their wedding anniversary.

MC Bob in a viral video said what brought him to Abuja about nine years ago was to play trumpet in a church but he ended up a comedian and one of the leading entertainers in the nation's capital.

He expressed gratitude to his wife for reminding him of his little beginning with the brand new trumpet.

The entertainer also expressed gratitude to God for establishing him in Abuja in the midst of many with similar talents.

He assured his wife that the music instrument is well appreciated and not taken for granted.

To be sure he still understands the rudiment of the art, he tested the brand new music instrument with a popular Yoruba gospel song as he puts on a hand glove that came along with the trumpet.

Recently, he hosted friends and colleagues during the dedication of his son Prince Jesse Anasi Bob at CCI Abuja. The reception which took place at 3JS Hotel in Utako Abuja had in attendance Nollywood stars, top comedians, musicians, models and beauty queens.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by StoriesUpdate: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2022
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by Shalommy(f): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2022
That's good.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by planetE(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Her kind is very rare!!!! Na already made guys many gals dey follow these days with their damaged and shattered puna

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by Ekakamba: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2022

She gifted him a very good instrument, I hope he uses it well. HBD Bob. grin tongue
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by Aktecco123(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
ok
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by tillaman(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Never give up be consistent
Na hustling men dey do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by brightest5050: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is a wife that knows the hubby history of how he made his money and I wouldn't be surprised if the wife was him through the thin. Men appreciate women who stood by them regardless and for a woman who knows the man struggle and was with him when poor there is no doubt that such a wife can freely talk to the husband unlike a wife that came in when everything is good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by wileba9790: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is good.....marriage is good
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
I'm sorry I don't know him
But I sighted cubana there......

7 Likes

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by EdgarBounce(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Somebody started with grilling vulture on nairaland, he deviated and started doing sai barber.
Can we please donate Iyaebe to gift him a live vulture so he can come back to his senses?
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by Mc3kwata(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Congrats mc Bob....
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by tellwisdom: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Who is he comedin? You?
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by xpressionx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Somebody started with grilling vulture on nairaland, he deviated and started doing sai barber.
Can we please donate Iyaebe to gift him a live vulture so he can come back to his senses?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Vg
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by Chrizoby(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
I always sight him in Kubwa axis.

1 Like

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by djflexcy: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Chrizoby:
I always sight him in Kubwa axis.
Mc Bob na kubwa guy na, right from time, he stays close sledge then i don't know about now

2 Likes

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by Dshocker(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Truly Obi Cubana covers or goes to people's occasion....

2 Likes

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by DeRay98(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
xpressionx:

Chai! You are cruel oh.. grin grin
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by drmuchin: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Virtous Wife
Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
She just reminded him to stay focused. Going through my gallery this morning I just realised I haven't kept in touch with a lot of my day ones. I hope they understand the hustle and pray God keeps us all alive in our different paths and locations till we converge.. The key is to stay Focused and never forget those who were there for u. No matter how little the part they played.

Happy anniversary Mc Bob

2 Likes

Re: Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift by edosignature(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Obi Cubana smiles is infectious, you can't help but appreciate life when he smiles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Insults Cossy Orjiakor On Twitter / Asa Involved In An Accident / Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.