Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Implementing Cut, Copy And Paste In A Jtextarea Of A Java Applet - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Implementing Cut, Copy And Paste In A Jtextarea Of A Java Applet (2191 Views)

Please Help, Java Applet And Asp.net Page / Help With Java Applet / Can Not Run My Applet In A Web Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Implementing Cut, Copy And Paste In A Jtextarea Of A Java Applet by Zeta(m): 2:39am On Jul 01, 2011
Hi. I'm trying to write an applet which would have a JTextArea where text can be pasted from the clipboard. I've done this in a Java application using a popup menu, but what I did doesn't seem to work for applets. I did some research through google and it seems the applet has to be signed with the added pemissions for cut, copy and past capability to work. So, here is my question(s).

Can anyone please provide an easy way for me to sign the applet and also an easy way for a potential user to use the signed applet if it is served to a browser by a server? Or possibly provide another means for me to get cut, copy and paste capability. Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

To The Programmers / I Need A Programming Pal To Learn Data Structure And Algorithm With / Paid Internship For Young Programmers And Developers - Wordpress, PHP Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.