Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today (12166 Views)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday / Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tinubu is so determined in his pursuit.

Take advantage of introductory price now and key into Queen's Garden Estate at Isheri North GRA by Opic.

The Estate is located at fast developing area and share neighborhood with FAAN Estate, Channels Tv HQ, Rainbow Fm and so on.

Few minutes from Magodo and Omole Lagos; where it presently cost an average of N90million to buy a plot of land.

- N20million per 500sqm
- N15million per 300sqm

3Bedroom Terrace Duplex + BQ at N44million

3Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex with BQ - N55million and so on.

Come now and enjoy fast value appreciation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g50Vi8XMCZ0
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by legallyminded: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
All the politicians eyeing the presidential seat are scared of challenging the Jagaban.

Instead, they paid their urchins to keep testing the waters through social media.

The more reason we have had high volume of influx in the social media mostly by ipob pigs from Afghaneastern. angry

Anyway, jagaban had foreseen these challenges and none of these overgrown puppies shake him. wink

Helinues 30k crew grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by chiedozie198100: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
how many bullions vans go show today? grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by slowice(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
2023 presidency is beyond mere ambition.... Nigeria is in dare need of genuine change, these political maneuvering will lead us to nowhere but the abyss.

The west can keep being unserious
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Yemi4luv: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
God bless Tinubu, our incoming president

Incoming in your room, I'm always saying that any body that will vote for another disaster APC God will Punish the person Amen

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Sweeetheart(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:
The desperation is gathering momentum. My only fear is how this man will be able to take the heavy loss that awaits him come 2023.

Thought he should forget this lost battle and focus solely on his already deteriorating health.

Well... Nigeria is a land ruled by ancestors and that's why he's confident at winning

Mr bullion van

Nigerian youths wake up!

wake up for Atiku another youth President? better buy his picture frame now before it will be cost
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by DBossNG(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:
The desperation is gathering momentum. My only fear is how this man will be able to take the heavy loss that awaits him come 2023.

Thought he should forget this lost battle and focus solely on his already deteriorating health.

Well... Nigeria is a land ruled by ancestors and that's why he's confident at winning

Mr bullion van

Nigerian youths wake up!

I laugh in German grin. He might not lose though....
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Indispensable85(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Serious business!
The only visible candidate for 2023.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by humility33(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
No presendential candidate other than Tinubu can pull this off. Wike for PDP.

Lol...you want Wike so that your Tinubu can have an easy ride nah let Tinubu face Atiku
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by emmykk(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
So no single igbo can "retire" Tinubu but Adamu and Omisore?

Is that why ipob pigs are already queuing behind athifku?

This is is not about IPOB Tinubu is not a presidential material and should not get APC ticket.

If he is allow what will witness during buhari will just be a child's play.
He is too proud,corrupt, vindictive,sick and old.

Here is Fashola, Ameachi and many former governors taking Ministerial job and deliver massively but he Tinubu is father I m too big for that job only to burst out to want to be president.

Here is man who has seize Lagos since 1999 he can do the same to Nigeria because Lagos is mini Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by donb06: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
So no single igbo can "retire" Tinubu but Adamu and Omisore?

Is that why ipob pigs are already queuing behind athifku?
In 2015 Yorubas queued behind buhari because no Yoruba alive could depose Jonathan according to your assertions. Allow igbos to queue who they want to queue behind. You did urs allow them to do theirs
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by KILLTHECOWS(f): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Who is really the national leader of APC?
BUHARI or TINUBU.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Mikolo70(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Mr bullion van

Nigerian youths wake up!
See this one... Heavy defeat and begging Naija youth to wake up... Omo ibo confuse.. Lmao!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Mikolo70(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
donb06:

In 2015 Yorubas queued behind buhari because no Yoruba alive could depose Jonathan according to your assertions. Allow igbos to queue who they want to queue behind. You did urs allow them to do theirs
Who dey beg 5% b4? Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Mikolo70(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yemi4luv:

Incoming in your room, I'm always saying that any body that will vote for another disaster APC God will Punish the person Amen
And the same God will punish you and your family members that will vote for PDP, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by MartinsD12(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-tinubu-meets-apc-senators-wednesday/
He is going no where at this point, I call on PDP to push forward atiku and the lion of Judah wike

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Hostermipo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
great
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by donb06: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mikolo70:

Who dey beg 5% b4? Lol!
I know the person that called igbos 5%s and that same is pulling some strings uncomfortable to ur god... E go reach everybody... grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Sannisege: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Mr bullion van

Nigerian youths wake up!
Instead of wailing, why don't you work hard so that bullion van will be used to carry your own money too
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
humility33:

Lol...you want Wike so that your Tinubu can have an easy ride nah let Tinubu face Atiku
You have issues. How does this relate to what i wrote.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by AntonVince: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
All the politicians eyeing the presidential seat are scared of challenging the Jagaban.

Instead, they paid their urchins to keep testing the waters through social media.

The more reason we have had high volume of influx in the social media mostly by ipob pigs from Afghaneastern. angry

Anyway, jagaban had foreseen these challenges and none of these overgrown puppies shake him. wink
[/s]

Personally, I'm not opposing pee-pooing Tinubu because I feel he stands the least of chances of becoming president...not at all.
I'm just keen to see the two major parties field young, cerebral and above all ELECTABLE candidates.

Tinubu will only waste the APC slot even if he gets the ticket. There's zero chance of him becoming president with Nigeria's current political configuration. He will lose both North and South.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Miracle2022: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
I like Tinubu but not as a president. He should have respected himself and be Godfather.
APC may lose if they give the ticket to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by simpleseyi: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Last kick of dying horse

It would all end in premium tears so long as na buni go be the umpire

What is the first kick of a dying dog like you?
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by purpledferanmi1: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dude, speak for urself
When he wins u will still come here to self-service as usual.

Tinubu is a moving train, don’t stand in front.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Kaypriince(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tinubu everywhere, dis man is not joking ooo

Meanwhile I have a clean Toyota Camry 2007 for sale 2.5,serious buyer should D.m asap
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by nedekid: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
gambia:
That doesn't change the fact that Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.
Bros I weak. Truelly the worst, join with apc.
I was just watching channels news.
Angola just had their currency appreciate 20% due to oil price rise. Russian rouble because of sanctions has lost only 30% value.
Nigeria nko. Ofcourse increase in oil price will only make naira loose and not gain. Where other oil producers are celebrating, ours in more sadness and grieve.
Now you see young and old people here supporting a megalomaniac, instead of looking for a better person that can save this country from pending doom. From poverty.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Yemi4luv: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mikolo70:

And the same God will punish you and your family members that will vote for PDP, AMEN!

I'm not clamouring for people to vote for pdp , I'm still saying that any body that will vote for pdp or apc God will punish you Amen
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Okoroawusa: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Mr bullion van

Nigerian youths wake up!
If your candidate's desperation gather momentum is it bad?
Na wa for una o!
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by azuba4u: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
GOD PURNISH TINUBU
GOD PURNISH BUHARI
GOD PURNISH APC
TUNDER FIRE ANYBODY THAT IS TELLING US TO VOTE FOR INCOMPETENCE AGAIN.

NEVER AGAIN SHOULD CRIMINALS RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN.

EVERYTHING IS CRUMBLING.
ECONOMY NIS DOWN.

TINUBU DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE POOR MASSES.

HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE ORGANIZE PROTEST TO TELL BUHARI THAT HE IS NOT TRYING.

NONSENSE!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Mikolo70(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
donb06:

I know the person that called igbos 5%s and that same is pulling some strings uncomfortable to ur god... E go reach everybody... grin
Na so Buhari tell you Mr Odensi? Dem go siddon for their Bush in Alaigbo and assume wetin no dey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fall Of Erastus Akingbola / Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years / Zamfara Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew, Shuts Down Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.