Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today (12168 Views)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday / Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by emkz: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:
The desperation is gathering momentum. My only fear is how this man will be able to take the heavy loss that awaits him come 2023.

Thought he should forget this lost battle and focus solely on his already deteriorating health.

Well... Nigeria is a land ruled by ancestors and that's why he's confident at winning

Mr bullion van

Nigerian youths wake up!

I think it is not fair to accuse him of desperation. He is doing what I expect other serious politicians to do. It's not like our Igbo brothers saying it's our turn but are unwilling to show it by doing the work.

Also, these visits will inform the other candidates into the belief that they might not be able to pull it off, so they'd stand back. Where is Peter Obi, Yahaya Bello, Rochas Okorocha? Why is Tinubu the only visible guy?

I think Tinubu should win. This is the first time since 1999 a Presidential aspirant is doing the groundwork by himself, and it is impressive! Obasanjo was imposed in 1999, Yaradua was campaigned for by Obasanjo in 2007, the Presidency fell on Jonathan's lap in 2010, and we emotionally voted him in in 2011; Buhari was vigorously campaigned for in 2015 and 2019. In 2023, someone is working hard by himself and we are shouting desperation!

I am voting for Tinubu. I urge you to really ask yourself: what has Tinubu done to you by declaring to contest?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Duru009(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tinubu is one of the people that put this country in a mess today by conversing for BUHARI.

He is a good presidential material though but TINUBU will never rule this country.

Take it or leave it......
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by AntonVince: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
MartinsD12:

He is going no where at this point, I call on PDP to push forward atiku and the lion of Judah wike

Smart you!
wink
That's exactly what will pan out should Tinubu feature on the ballot.
The pee-pooing thief will be annihilated North and South before 12 noon on election day.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by MartinsD12(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntonVince:

Smart you!
wink
That's exactly what will pan out should Tinubu feature on the ballot.
The pee-pooing thief will be annihilated North and South before 12 noon on election day.
With atiku and wike everything is okay I could have said Peter obi but obi is too quiet for politics
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by donb06: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mikolo70:

Na so Buhari tell you Mr Odensi? Dem go siddon for their Bush in Alaigbo and assume wetin no dey.
Our bush is giving us fresh air.... Enjoy your city... But e go soon clear u for eye.. grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Khaysee: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
The last time i see the word excellency for aspirant he won
Its easy to predict Nigeria next President so easy

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low price
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
review, meetings!politicians is not laughing
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Olatomiwami(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:
The desperation is gathering momentum. My only fear is how this man will be able to take the heavy loss that awaits him come 2023.

Thought he should forget this lost battle and focus solely on his already deteriorating health.

Well... Nigeria is a land ruled by ancestors and that's why he's confident at winning

Mr bullion van

Nigerian youths wake up!

Is Tinubu your nightmare? Y can't u promote your candidate? Y vexation on someone that doesn't even know of your existence
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by babatunx(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Mr bullion van

Nigerian youths wake up!

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
LegendHero:
If Obi Pandora, the butcher of Awkusu could be this bold and influential, maybe Ibo presidency could have been statistically possible BUT the weak man will rather hide under Atiku while his Meth addicts followers constitute nuisance online.

Asiwaju Jagaban, the one true lion of Bourdillon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXfbh5XGUCA

Lol. Fact is that Tinubu is iconically loved by his political peers, from all corners of Nigeria, in a way most ordinary Nigerians, especially hateful Igbos, cannot imagine. The man don impact political lives abeg. Kilode? BAT is a titan.

Per that, is it then the 5% hatred of ordinary Igbos, that cannot travel beyond Upper Iweka, BAT and his camp will worry about?

Mkpurumiri, in paranoid and hateful flat heads, is a potent hallucinogenic destroyer. IPOBians, say no to drugs cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers / Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.