Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,907 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Rochas Okorocha- The Hope For The New Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha- The Hope For The New Nigeria. (151 Views)

2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Okorocha: 'The Defection Of Our Colleagues Pained Us So Much' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha- The Hope For The New Nigeria. by OneBillionLarai: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
The Rochas Okorocha success story is proof that our background just writes the first few chapters of our lives but it's up to us to write the remaining chapters of it.
A look into his life will show a rugged determination to succeed at all odds, despite barriers and inconveniences.
Born without rich privileges, he set out in life at a seeming disadvantage of poverty, which he always refers to as the driving force of his passion for helping the downtrodden and poor in society.
His Foundation (Rochas Foundation) is a show of his passion for education and unhindered access to it irrespective of a child's parentage, social class, tribe, or religion. In his words "Education is not just a way to Life, it is Life itself." It serves as a catalyst for the achievement of potential. In it lies the future of generations and any Government passionate about its people must give top priority to Education.
Also, as a humanitarian with a passion for excellence, a discussion with him leaves you spurred, energized, and determined to play your part.
His vision for a New Nigeria was borne out of the belief that Nigeria has what it takes to stand shoulder to shoulder with developed countries if her abundant resources, both human and natural are properly harnessed and managed.
There is hope for a Nigeria we can all be proud to call ours irrespective of our ethnicity, religion, beliefs, or class as he is a detribalized leader. Known for his "people-oriented politics, Rochas is popular also for his slang "My people, my people" which is responded with "My governor my governor" during his time as Governor of Imo state and even out of office, he is still people-driven, a trait scare among the political elites who are alienated as far as possible from the reality of those whose trust and votes bring them into office.
The New Nigeria brings hope, a breath of fresh air, a drive in the right direction, a much-needed shift in the political sphere and governance.
Join the New Nigeria online community today. Follow us across all social platforms; Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.

We are ready.
Are you?

#TheNewNigeria #Rochas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha- The Hope For The New Nigeria. by athaboi(f): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Holy ghost fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha- The Hope For The New Nigeria. by OneBillionLarai: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
OPEN YOUR EYES. THERE IS NO NIGERIA WITH ANY OTHER YOU MAY HAVE IN MIND.
ROCHAS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE.

athaboi:
Holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha- The Hope For The New Nigeria. by Wazobia2216: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
OP after receiving money from Rochas must be having a nightmare grin

Person wey dey build acidic rain projects Stealer of furniture grin grin

If you like no wake up!

Thieves and their storage houses
Ganduje - babaringa
Tinubu - bullion van
Rochas - warehouses

Guess what They made up federal character grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha- The Hope For The New Nigeria. by booblacain(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
OP, you need cain.
Re: Rochas Okorocha- The Hope For The New Nigeria. by DickDastardly(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
So that he will continue his senseless FAMILIOCRACY like he did in imo state. I rather vote for ISWAP sad
Re: Rochas Okorocha- The Hope For The New Nigeria. by ekesol: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
OneBillionLarai:
The Rochas Okorocha success story is proof that our background just writes the first few chapters of our lives but it's up to us to write the remaining chapters of it.
A look into his life will show a rugged determination to succeed at all odds, despite barriers and inconveniences.
Born without rich privileges, he set out in life at a seeming disadvantage of poverty, which he always refers to as the driving force of his passion for helping the downtrodden and poor in society.
His Foundation (Rochas Foundation) is a show of his passion for education and unhindered access to it irrespective of a child's parentage, social class, tribe, or religion. In his words "Education is not just a way to Life, it is Life itself." It serves as a catalyst for the achievement of potential. In it lies the future of generations and any Government passionate about its people must give top priority to Education.
Also, as a humanitarian with a passion for excellence, a discussion with him leaves you spurred, energized, and determined to play your part.
His vision for a New Nigeria was borne out of the belief that Nigeria has what it takes to stand shoulder to shoulder with developed countries if her abundant resources, both human and natural are properly harnessed and managed.
There is hope for a Nigeria we can all be proud to call ours irrespective of our ethnicity, religion, beliefs, or class as he is a detribalized leader. Known for his "people-oriented politics, Rochas is popular also for his slang "My people, my people" which is responded with "My governor my governor" during his time as Governor of Imo state and even out of office, he is still people-driven, a trait scare among the political elites who are alienated as far as possible from the reality of those whose trust and votes bring them into office.
The New Nigeria brings hope, a breath of fresh air, a drive in the right direction, a much-needed shift in the political sphere and governance.
Join the New Nigeria online community today. Follow us across all social platforms; Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.

We are ready.
Are you?

#TheNewNigeria #Rochas

Rochas okorocha, the criminal of new Nigeria.
Ndioshi

(1) (Reply)

Shame To , Power Seeking Politicians, Peace Back To Zamfara - Govt / Shot In The Foot On The Dollar, A Self Inflicted Virus- By Prof Khalifa Dikwa / BBIGN National President, Dr. Orgwu Emmanuel Chigoziri, Prayed For Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.