Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent (985 Views)

I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] / Angry Giantess Stepped On Obinna / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
This fraudster is one of those that brings bad names to the country and Nigeria at large especially in the face of international communities..
What he does on binance is called price manipulation.

His mobile number is +2348146318056, but seems to be busy or inactive.

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Upon opening his offer link to sell usdt at the price of 605, it automatically refreshed to 505. Meanwhile I didn't notice this on time until after the transaction must have been concluded, for this I got my $400 usdt at a meagre rate of 202000.

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Later when I was crosschecking on the price, I got to notice this and I contacted binance customer support immediately, they froze his account and told me to report back in 72hours if he doesn't comply or get back to me

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
So I got back to the trade chat, he messaged me with these words of his..

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meanwhile I had already donee a research on his bio and I traced him to AuchiPoly with

reg number: MEC/HND 1718/06637

Mechanical engineering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
When I got back to binance to recomfirm if he had gotten to them as he said, binance comfirmed he ahs reached to them..
That I should settle with him on the trade chat..

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Now the issue is that he has no funds in his binance frozen account, and hence he can decide to forfeit the account and run away..
This i enquired through binance Chat and I was advised to contact my local authority so as to innitiate further procedures and investigations

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by blessedvisky(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
seankafor:
Meanwhile I had already donee a research on his bio and I traced him to AuchiPoly with

reg number: MEC/HND 1718/06637

Mechanical engineering

Sharp guy!!

Lalasticlala you are needed here
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meanwhile I have already contacted his bank accessbank and they told me to contact my recipient bank kudabank for more help and also file a Police report to expedite the case and procedures

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
So as it stands now, the idiotic scammer and swindler hasn't gotten back to me, neither has he responded to refund my remaining balance, I guess he might as well has ran away..
I bet he can run but he can't hide forever..
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Link to the twitter thread..

Please retweet until it's gone viral

https://twitter.com/OKAFORDARLINGT3/status/1531895965229191168?t=3_fgtCiuylE5zelZrkwn8g&s=19
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
And also, AuchiPoly students

Mechanical engineering 2017/18 that is familiar with the name
I'll appreciate if you can help out here, these people are the people that brings bad names to the legit hustlers and makes it sound as if cryptocurrency is a fraud..
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please mods, move to front page..

By doing so, you are helping in educating most ignorant ones out there too to not fall culprit of this scam..
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by AngbaMan(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Scammers everywhere on binance

Na wa o
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by headbasher96(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2022
How do u want your bank to help u solve a crypto case is it not the same crypto banned in nigga area
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by Dannidau: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please has he refunded you, he just tried to scam me using a new account price that was 615 changed to 515, he owes me 80k

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by Dannidau: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Omo the guy no reach i showed him he is still a small boy, i have gotten my money back from him

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dannidau:
Omo the guy no reach i showed him he is still a small boy, i have gotten my money back from him
sup have you refunded him
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dannidau:
don't refund him please, can I dm you.. don't refund him the remaining money please
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dannidau:
Please has he refunded you, he just tried to scam me using a new account price that was 615 changed to 515, he owes me 80k
please reach out to me on 08105968079
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dannidau:
don't release the coins yet to him please..
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by Dannidau: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by Dannidau: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lalasticlala, mynd44, please move this to the front page..

This is the scammers new number

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Seun please help move this to the front page until this scammer is apprehended and dealt with
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is his bank account

He also has an access bank with same name

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
r231  Freiburger
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please mods, move this to the front page

This person is a hardened scammer and criminal

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 1:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seankafor(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
So I got his kuda account closed

Only thing it will take me to let this guy go Scott free is if I'm dead ..

So far as am alive, I'll continue to pursue this guy innocent obinna amalum until hands touches him..

I don't mind how long it takes..

Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by Lordvy01: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
seankafor:

So far as am alive, I'll continue to pursue this guy innocent obinna amalum until hands touches him..

what’s the update for the matter
Re: A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent by seanwilliam(m): 7:04am On Feb 14
seankafor:

How far Sean, what’s the update on this matter

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Know Everything / Where Is The New User Guide? / Is Night Clubbing A Good Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.