Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

If I Arrest This Guy, U All Will Say I'm Using Celebrity Power - Funke Akindele - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I Arrest This Guy, U All Will Say I'm Using Celebrity Power - Funke Akindele (209 Views)

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / Matching Photo Of Funke Akindele And Husband Photo. -ngcoded / Celebrities React To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Cast Of THE AVENGERS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Arrest This Guy, U All Will Say I'm Using Celebrity Power - Funke Akindele by writetopoker2: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
"If I arrest this guy, you all will say I'm using celebrity power" - Funke Akindele fumes over rare annoying artwork of herself
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has reacted to a hilarious artwork of herself which has surfaced online.

The artiste is well known for making hilarious and weird drawings of notable people.

He recently went viral after his bizarre sketch of Governor Sanwo-olu of Lagos State got him an invitation.

This time around, he decided to try his luck with the actress by sketching out one of her photos, unfortunately for him, she didn't find it funny but annoying.

Reacting to this, the actress and producer reposted the drawing while fuming over the fact that if she arrests him, people will accuse her of intimidating the guy with her celebrity power.

Re: If I Arrest This Guy, U All Will Say I'm Using Celebrity Power - Funke Akindele by meobizy(f): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol. The guy is still on this hustle. May it pay off.

(1) (Reply)

VIO: Wahala Nor Too Much? / Blogsindex1 / Get Crypto For Every Survey You Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.