Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With APC Senators (30693 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Lovenorth: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Incoming president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Ijoba85: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Baba provide your own candidate let's see , stop the bad belle , that Tinubu is serious minded abeg
slimfit1:

We are waiting for him, we are watching the strategy he will use to rig the election. He is only encouraging thug life in Lagos. Look at the kind of people defending him thugs and thieves he is not the chosen one let him go and take care of his grandkids.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Nairalandhotboy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
U don win baba. Nobody bladder than jagabani... Come try him and see grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Ijoba85: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Speaking like you are god bah, like you can tell what will happen in the next 1min abi? Baba go and sit down
legallyminded:
I applaud his resilience but he'll be disgraced at the end

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Subomi11: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shetemi12:
Incoming President of Nigeria!

In Sha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Ijoba85: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jagaban of Africa , I hail you ..Teach the learners how to play politics ...I salute your sagacity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Oladelepsy001(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Maybe you need to recheck the photos.. In the pictures above, I could see the senate president and some other senators from the north..in other words, that is not a southwest caucus meeting..
In my own view, only God knows who will scale through the presidential primary election, but I still feel this man is making calculated moves that may seem unnecessary to some people, but may later give him edge to get the ticket.
It's just as if he's the only one running for the presidential position in the party.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Honor10: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Onepeople:
Tinubu meet south west APC senators should be the proper headline.

Lawan is also Southwest APC senator right? You urgently need to get sense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Joe4real1988(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
I'm really disappointed in Nigerian youths undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Vicas2000: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
I am not a fan of Bola Tinubu, but you cannot deny the fact that the man is good at strategy and doing the work it takes.

I mean - of all the candidates that are lobbying in their parties, only Tinubu has done a lot of work to canvass appeal of his party delegates and heavyweights.

Not even PDP or the other parties have any candidate who is going around for consultation and reporting it in the media.

Truth is, if we are not careful, Tinubu will win party candidature and even win the presidency.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Realist12: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Question is , is there any other candidate more qualified , tested and trusted above Tinubu , yet he’s working tiredlessly to see his dream come to past . He’s a proven administrator and has proven to understand Nigeria to get the best result out of her .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by legallyminded: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ijoba85:
Speaking like you are god bah, like you can tell what will happen in the next 1min abi? Baba go and sit down

Get off my mention you bubonic plague

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by NaijaSumi: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gather the thieves together Sir...

Sneakers available...

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by JudasNaKarrot: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
ogodomi:
Good
What is good there. A sick man that wants to be president at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by JudasNaKarrot: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
seunmsg:
We hope for the best.
By the time he fails in this his lifetime ambition, a lot of you will drink snipper like coke.

Make una no worry. Soon your eyes will be cleared.
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by ofuonyebi: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
The Jagaban on the March again..
just one man that can gather all the irokos and mahoganies in Nigerian politics on his door step with a flick of the finger...
such man, respect him
one man that has made governors, senators, Rep members, vice president, even president!
that man is a bundle of mass movement that cannot be dared or stopped.. only God

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by drlateef: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
GboyegaD:
All he said is just about his selfish agenda and nothing to benefit the country or its citizens. He isn't the only one with the life time ambition of being a president.

He is not selfish. That’s why Lagos is moving forward. Compare him to your past and present governors and you see the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by DEROX: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

I just gbadun this man
walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Emma1Oj(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnn!!!! Pray for Nigeria!! Nigeria isn’t getting better.
I'm tempted to stop praying becus it seems the more we pray the more things goes wide..

At time I begin to wonder when did praying became fuel for punishment.
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Abujason: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
I hope he did not poop or pee on himself again
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by nnenwa5: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigerian Youths are senseless, suffer never tire una. That is why I have no pity and can never help anyone financially online.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Khaysee: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Politics needs top and grass root consultant yiu don't stay at home and ecpect winning i won't be surprise of 2023 result
Anyone who is ready to win should go out to seek vote

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Praxis758: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
I hope that Baba Olusi was not there to tell the tales by moonlight of how everywhere is linked to the blood, dominance, and geography of Lagos
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by gawu1: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tinubu representing the south west is seen everyday everywhere soliciting for votes.
But some people from that disgusting region think they can use threat to cajole Nigerians to vote for them. Who does that in democracy if not people naive politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by eldoradoxx: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigeria does not have electricity as at now, all the about 17 power stations built by PDP like Geregu, Papalanto, Omotosho, Alaoji just name them have crashed under the regime of most useless President ever. There is no fuel or diesel to power homes and businesses, the prices of food is out of reach of average people, no education (ASUU is on strike). All these are happening while our sick and tired President is abroad receiving treatment.
Here is another sick and tired old man preparing to govern 200 million human animals made up of mostly youths that have not sense of direction and purpose nor figment of understanding of what a 21st century President of Nigeria should look like. Beclouded by ethnic and religious sentiment, exactly the same type of sentiment that brought this avoidable disaster called Buhari. The only thing I see in Tinubu's campaign is mockery. Tinubu who should be bowing his head in shame for ever advocating and championing a Buhari presidency is busy preparing to benefit from the disaster he helped to occasio because he knows that the average Nigerian appears stupiidi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
IF ONLY SOMEONE WHO LOVES HIM MORE, CAN TELL HIM THAT HE HONESTLY STANDS NO CHANCE AT ALL. THE YOUTHS OF NIGERIA ARE STILL VERY VERY VERY ANGRY WITH THE ROLES HE PLAYED DURING THE END SARS ERA... AND ESPECIALLY HIS STYLE OF POLITICS
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by amdoyin82(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
slimfit1:

We are waiting for him, we are watching the strategy he will use to rig the election. He is only encouraging thug life in Lagos. Look at the kind of people defending him thugs and thieves he is not the chosen one let him go and take care of his grandkids.
Thugs/Agberos are everywhere in Nigeria and not peculiar to Lagos State. Acvities, menace and violence of this touts has been reduced to the bearest minimum since Tinubu tamed them. those who have lived in Lagos for long will bear me witness. I am not propagating their activities neither am I supporting them. But I can tell you for free that Tinubu tried... Dont forget that political thugs are everywhere... Na where we find ourselves be that

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Ijoba85: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Look at you , you should be ashamed of yourself, you lack the diplomatic touch to issues, that makes you myopic in reasoning.. You need deliverance
legallyminded:

Get off my mention you bubonic plague

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
ken045501:
This old man done meet almost everybody to lobby em self to presidential seat . He needs to see God and his ancestors to ask them too. Make he no forget this ppl o. Pls his supports should tell him abegi

When Tinubu contested election in 1993 his age was 41 and not controversial, when he contested election in 1999 his age was 47 and Nobody dispute his age, But the same man is no longer 69 years today. That's what ignorance mixed with hate and mischief does to people.
Tinubu did his mandatory NYSC service at harboni Ltd, Queen Elizabeth Road, Ibadan, in 1979 when NCE and University graduates above 30 years and pregnant graduates were exempted from doing service! Much as it's within your rights to hold any opinion about Tinubu, please put objectivity and fellow-feeling in whatever you posted on the public space.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by legallyminded: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ijoba85:
Look at you , you should be ashamed of yourself, you lack the diplomatic touch to issues, that makes you myopic in reasoning.. You need deliverance

Get off my mention. Mr notorious diplomat

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Pain:

Indeed. You are just a foolish youth under the pungent spell of wizard that feeds on youthful energy.

He's a foolish youth because he doesn't share your opinion. Tolerance, Man. Learn to be tolerant of opposing views. You didn't make the world!
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Joe4real1988(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Emma1Oj:
I'm tempted to stop praying becus it seems the more we pray the more things goes wide..

At time I begin to wonder when did praying became fuel for punishment.
Bro, an average Nigerian is bleeped up upstairs religiously and tribalisticly. Yeye people. No wonder sufferness nor dey tire us undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.