Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With APC Senators (30694 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by GboyegaD(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
drlateef:

He is not selfish. That’s why Lagos is moving forward. Compare him to your past and present governors and you see the difference.

I keep wondering what you guys refer to as him been the reason why Lagos is moving forward. He did well as a governor and did set a platform if you choose to put it that way. That said, what he did is what others could do and besides, Lagos is not doing enough compared to the revenue the state controls.
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by ufotunang: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Another old man wants to rule and destroy this country finish.... from fire pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by ken045501: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
You are talking out of point . We don’t want old man . We want strong and vibrant someone on that seat . Tinubu can be your president and not of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Alabule: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Pain:

His spell can only work on his kindred. You All feast from the same ancestral cauldron. It is spiritual beyond your understanding

Which spell exactly. If I can enforce my which on Nigeria, Tinubu is the last person I will want to rule.
But sentiments and mere wishes aside, the other candidates are simply not ready. Some are even afraid to openly declare.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by poiZon: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
seunmsg:
We hope for the best.
But expecting the worse

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Alabule: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
slimfit1:

Buhari was the most prepared in 2015 he even cried to deceive us abeg our eyes done open.
Una eye never open at all!
If not Tinubu, Atiku and the rest will not be the front runners in this election.
When we have younger more vibrant, candidates

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by ideylaff: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
GboyegaD:
All he said is just about his selfish agenda and nothing to benefit the country or its citizens. He isn't the only one with the life time ambition of being a president.

Exactly well said .... sounds so desperate like heaven will fall if he does not get the ticket......

he should go and sit down please.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by poiZon: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
softwareman:
Tinubu is a serious minded person that goes about everything with detailed plan and we'll thought out strategy.
Yaya bello started it, with enough pomp and fanfare, they used only chairmanship position end him lifelong ambition.

Just wait and see how they will use one small
Thing end his longlife ambition.
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by stevups(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alabule:
I am saying it again - Tinubu is still the most prepared, the most visible candidate for this election. His C.V is also very impressive.
But age, his relationship with Buhari, his silence during the #EndSARS protest. All these are big BUTs that will count against him.
His silence helps him better
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Gryffindor: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
illicit:
What happens to these refreshments that no one touches

They are usually consumed by the gods ����
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Gkay1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sundaypaul12345:
The jagaban of Lagos
I wonder if we have any other presidency aspirants apart from tinubu, the man keeps making moves while others are quiet angry

He make move doesn't mean he will not fail
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by edosignature(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
The way things are going, Tinubu might be voted in come 2023.

If Nigeria were to be a nation of Rule, Law, Order and Equity... Tinubu & 97.3 percents of those in that room will be serving multiple jail term with hard labour by now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by drlateef: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
GboyegaD:

I keep wondering what you guys refer to as him been the reason why Lagos is moving forward. He did well as a governor and did set a platform if you choose to put it that way. That said, what he did is what others could do and besides, Lagos is not doing enough compared to the revenue the state controls.

Tongue in cheek telling half truth.
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by IbadeHQ: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sundaypaul12345:
The jagaban of Lagos
I wonder if we have any other presidency aspirants apart from tinubu, the man keeps making moves while others are quiet angry

This is why I'm angry with those Nkpuru nmiri infected Ipob lunatics. All they do is to abuse Tinubu as if he stole their inheritance. Why won't they abuse, when they're so clueless and satanic.
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by IbadeHQ: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Tinubu is no doubt very strategic and we'll prepared for the election as it has been his lifelong ambition.

The fact is:

We don't care about an individual's selfish lifelong ambition.

Tinubu is an embodiment of everything wrong with the current state of Nigeria.

Tinubu has as shown in Lagos, a brand of politics that only seeks to benefit his cronies and loyal party members at the expense of the masses.

Tinubu is not the way forward. He has nothing to offer beyond the status quo.

I didn't even mention his age and health status.

Okoro, can you please sell your candidate and leave Jagaban alone. Don't quote me o, just do what I say. Shikena.
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shetemi12:
Incoming President of Nigeria!
incoming president of NURTW you mean!
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Dapson73(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
God bless my Leader.
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by ElValiente(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
His boys grin
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by richie240: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bùròdá that's his own 'life-time ambition' biko, what's yours?

Let him face his, you face yours and me face mine.
Edákun kòfàjà
cool
GboyegaD:
All he said is just about his selfish agenda and nothing to benefit the country or its citizens. He isn't the only one with the life time ambition of being a president.
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Freebills12: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
softwareman:
Tinubu is a serious minded person that goes about everything with detailed plan and we'll thought out strategy.

People who are too desperate for a position to the extent that he/she begs his enemy to support him/her has not come to serve the people. He is too desperate...
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by kingkenny06(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2022
The master strategist himself , keep moving , the Jagaban of the world .
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by Xbobtage: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2022
In a multi ethnic country like nigeria, for what actually is the turn of another southern tribe about the size of the yorubas, your people are celebrating and praising what appears to be a Grand act of tribal supremacism, tribal bigotism. Killing any chance this nation has at breeding citizens that are truly nationalistic or patriotic. Allowing these selfish and greedy politicians to set yoruba people up for legitimate generational hatred by other southern nigerian tribes while yet again doubling down on the already known belief that this country is more or less a jungle where nothing counts or matters.

We already know that having a Yoruba president does not and will not change the life of the average yoruba man, rather his friends and immediate family only enrich themselves. However we all as nigerians lose when we miss an opportunity to bring us together, an opportunity at nation building, at making steps towards true nationalism and having citizens that truly feel that they matter and we are going somewhere.

I hope learned and high IQ yorubas start speaking out now, silence is culpability. Truly no one nigerian tribe is better than the other. We are all fxcked within these walls. We have to be making steps towards the right direction, dont let these greedy politicians fool you by invoking tribal sentiments, we all know they honestly dont care about tribe, they are only after their selfish interest.

Atleast the hausas were honest and good enough to rotate the presidency down south. Nothing good can come off taking or bullying yourself off another tribes turn.
Re: Tinubu Meets With APC Senators by precious1967(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Is good as you met rubber stamp. They have no choice than to accept

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five PDP Governors​ Join Sheriff's Camp / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary / FG Slashes 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.