Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

“We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (20262 Views)

Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Senate Presidency: 35 APC Senators Back Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by DMarvel(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Henrymas:
This Criminal will never succeed in Jesus Christ name. Iseeee.
How in the name of Jesus would you pray someone would not succeed? When Jesus preached love to even our enemies...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Idumuje: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Waste of time! Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by LegacyB: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
What is the total vote of the whole Nigerian Senate. Well who go see free ATM wey no go cash in.....

1 Like

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by casppyjay: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
DEROX:
grin de jagaban, the main strategist
No issuing of threats or force just lobbying as a sensible normal politician wink
politician and sensible in the same sentence shows u are devoid of common sense
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Ttalk: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tovard:
With the way this man is going, he's so desperate that he cannot win the seat nobody will ever enjoy it as long as he's alive.

I am beginning to reason that this man has negative motives for Nigeria and Nigerians because why will he be begging instead of telling them his agenda and how he builds more human capacity in terms of employment and job creations.

I just hope Nigerians will shine their eyes this time around never to vote out of empathy and sympathy. Even though there is no credible candidate for now but there will be differences among these aspiring presidential candidates.

God will not let us fall into this type of calamity here in Nigeria again.

Hain, with bold face you are typing this on public media, shame no dey shame you?

How do you interpret lobbying for begging? When your seek people"s approval and support in politics is called lobbying and not begging. Politics is not for everyone you can patronise other section where you can roll effortlessly. Oga, political section is not for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by mygem: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Olunmercy56:
angry Barawo and thieves. After a Ghana must go bags sad so be surprised there are Judas among them. Empty promises
Have mercy on them lady biko
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by jaxxy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Overgrown puppies from Afghaneastern can continue with their social media smear campaign while jagaban, the grand strategist continue with consultation.

Their only hope is fulani athifku who will end up as social media president as usual. grin

Consultation should be done b4 declaring, this is not consultation it is either desperate campaigning or begging. undecided

And both are futile.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by lomprico(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dem wan chop am mugu grin

Bullion van in their minds.

1 Like

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Ttalk: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
nkemoma:

Bro, I am not pained.

Tinubu was an excellent governor in Lagos. There is no doubt about that, despite his grand drug runnings, thuggery and thievery, you can't take that from him..

But currently comrade, the mad is old, weak and needs constant medical care. Imagine putting your lifelong savings in the hands of your 70yr old Uncle or Father to manage for you while you go and sleep!?!? I know you can't.

Even huge companies can't be run by a 70year old man let alone a NATION..

We just deceiving and lying to ourselves for religion, sentiments and tribalism. Look at American Sleepy Joe for Pete's sake...

Tragic
How can an old and weak man be jostling round Nigeria while the able and strong ones hide in one corner. Being vibrant and active is not by age my friend

2 Likes

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by daddynasa: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
ityP:

E go pain you pass. Wait and see. Una no sabi Buhari grin

Baba no mind that guy na small pikin dey worry am.

All these indomie generation wey dem buy phone for come still share data with.

1 Like

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Olunmercy56(f): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
mygem:

Have mercy on them lady biko

Are you happy how they are doing us

1 Like

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by irunoko(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
planetE:
Person wey dem go later ghost

E go soon clear for his eye
I wonder why people don't learn from past antecedents.abi them use amnesia swear for Nigerians? History is enough to Tell you that tinubu is bubu pro max.shey until one litre of fuel become ₦500 before una get sense?
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by irunoko(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
planetE:
Person wey dem go later ghost

E go soon clear for his eye
I wonder why people don't learn from past antecedents.abi them use amnesia swear for Nigerians? History is enough to Tell you that tinubu is bubu pro max.shey until one litre of fuel become ₦500 before una get sense? lipsrsealed
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Ttalk: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
LegacyB:
What is the total vote of the whole Nigerian Senate. Well who go see free ATM wey no go cash in.....

See another dump question when salary of a Senator is equal to 500graduates.
Let me simplify it for you.
A senator controls a senatorial district. For him to have been in the Senate mean he influenced larger number of his Senatorial district, if he has larger number of follower to become a Senator, his followers would probably vote for his candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Invictuse: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bro with the way the following Ipob lunatics are wailing sorrowfully I beg to differ on your claim of the foolish jews from hell not needing the presidency. Just watch your entire miserable tribe wail oñ over the ambition of a man who as never stolen a dime from your land but we don't see you miserable lot wail sorrowfully the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe etc are listed.

nkemoma:

The real Afghaneasterners don't need your presidency...

We RUN the ECONOMY

Reason am, Comrade!

Bobloco:
APC senators backs Tinubu on his life time ambition of being the president general of irabeji town union
AFONJAPIG:
They will push this one to his death.... hope he went with bullion van
Acidosis:

Tinubu will surely get their support. They know that, with Tinubu, their looting game will never disrupted.
Henrymas:
This Criminal will never succeed in Jesus Christ name. Iseeee.
BabaIbo:
By the time election gets closer, these people for don chop this man money finish.

Him new name go be Korope/Keke man of Bourdilion because him go don sell the bullion van share the money.
anonimi:

What kind of abracadabra dribbling is this?
Only ThiefNuibu’s miseducated and illiterate followers will rejoice over this watery statement.
sucess001:
On what basis is the Senate President calling Tinubu 'Your Excellency'?
nkemoma:

Bro, I am not pained.

Tinubu was an excellent governor in Lagos. There is no doubt about that, despite his grand drug runnings, thuggery and thievery, you can't take that from him..

But currently comrade, the mad is old, weak and needs constant medical care. Imagine putting your lifelong savings in the hands of your 70yr old Uncle or Father to manage for you while you go and sleep!?!? I know you can't.

Even huge companies can't be run by a 70year old man let alone a NATION..

We just deceiving and lying to ourselves for religion, sentiments and tribalism. Look at American Sleepy Joe for Pete's sake...

Tragic
Enemyofpeace:
I pray make the shock no kill am
Antoeni:
Tinubu Will Recieve the Biggest Shock of His Life.
Gutsy33:
the Ancestor himself
PrinceOfLagos:
Political statement

Behind they are not with him

I pity Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by GardenOfGod(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
APC Senators that voted against the use of electronic voting. But later on unanimously passed the bill into law. What do you call such folks?
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by gr8child(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
The local government chairman and house of assembly members in Lagos said something similar to Gov. Ambode a few months before everything turned upside down.

Nobody does betrayal like politicians.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
They out to squander the bullion van criminal's money. Tinubu will never be president. Mark today's date. I said it.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by neonly: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
.tinubu Oya take go rest

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Tareq1105: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
inoki247:
lol this thread go full of tears...

I don't like the man nd cant Vote for him buh wat ar oda candidates doing ar dey sleeping

That's the problem. They keep casting him when they don't even provide alternative.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by seunmsg(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
ecolime:
Presidency to Tinubu is all about fulfilling his lifelong ambition.

We need someone who has the interest of Nigerians at heart.

This is not about gaining power. It is about securing good government for the nation. Together, the executive and legislative branches of this democratic tree must strive to cultivate and bring forth good fruit for the welfare of the people."
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by almarthins(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-we-are-with-you-apc-senators-back-tinubu-for-2023-presidency/

Insensitive fools!
Why does another old man want power?
If Nigerian allow this political predator to be no 1. The entire country is doomed
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by LegacyB: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ttalk:

See another dump question when salary of a Senator is equal to 500graduates.
Let me simplify it for you.
A senator controls a senatorial district. For him to have been in the Senate mean he influenced larger number of his Senatorial district, if he has larger number of follower to become a Senator, his followers would probably vote for his candidate
By their fruit you shall know them. You talk just like your principal ,in a thuggish “Agbero” way , why should I be surprised?
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by mastermaestro(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
chiefolododo:
If Ahmed Lawan says he is with you, my brother, he is not with you.

OSINBAJO 2023

Tinubu is only trying to cause a storm that can’t even bring down a dead leaf. Osinbajo is Nigeria’s next president.

Well there is no harm in trying. sad
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by almarthins(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
brainl*ss idi*t, your wailing has not started yet, make you wait till 2023, nah that time you and your fellow c*rsed beerfraud p*glets go wail tire

Tinubu has nothing to offer. This champions called tinubu should expect the unexpected.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by nkemoma(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Invictuse:
Bro with the way the following Ipob lunatics are wailing sorrowfully I beg to differ on your claim of the foolish jews from hell not needing the presidency. Just watch your entire miserable tribe wail oñ over the ambition of a man who as never stolen a dime from your land but we don't see you miserable lot wail sorrowfully the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe etc are listed.

Calm down Bro..... The real dudes in AfghanEASTERN don't need you presidency... You can give it to anyone you want.... I repeat, we run the economy....

If you want to see the end of Lagos and all their kiti kiti and kata kata..... Make FG clear road for River Naija make Ship enter Onitsha......

The Zoo will fall without a spill of blood.

I greet you, Comrade!
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by almarthins(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
seunmsg:

This is not about gaining power. It is about securing good government for the nation. Together, the executive and legislative branches of this democratic tree must strive to cultivate and bring forth good fruit for the welfare of the people."

Carry Ur grammar go else where
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Tzar(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Selfish bastards, with an army of foolish and gullible followers!
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by famology(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-we-are-with-you-apc-senators-back-tinubu-for-2023-presidency/

The endorsement by the house of representatives caucus was even more thunderous. There's no other aspirant in this race as far as APC is concerned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Seize Liberian Vessel / Tunde Rahman: Tinubu Holding Meetings Abroad, To Return To Nigeria Next Week / Nigeria To Become Africa’s Fourth Largest Economy In 2024 – IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.