Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

“We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (20261 Views)

Ondo Guber: No Free Ticket For You – APC Tells Aiyedatiwa / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Senate Presidency: 35 APC Senators Back Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Abujason: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Our Afghaneastern blodas right now. grin

Our South- Waste Tinubu supporters now.

1 Like

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Evii: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
I see Nigerian senators/horrible members hailing and yarning in support of his presidential aspiration. This dead man?

If Tinubu wins the presidential ticket I'll know that Nigeria is really a dying nation.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Earthquakes: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Slow and steady, jagaban will get there.

Monkeys, pigs and gorillas may continue with their social media smear campaign.

Are you supporting him to make Nigeria better for your unborn kids or just to smite some regions or what,
Do you think everyone who opposes Tinubu old presidency is an Igbo?!
Deep down inside would you employ Tinubu or Osinbajo to manage your company when or if you have one?
God will bless our private lives with what we wish others
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by nnamdi640: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
RandyOku:
AFFLICTION SHALL NOT RISE the SECOND TIMEgrin
Hahahaha! This one will turn London to Aso-rock
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Duru009(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
If TINUBU losses APC primaries, the party will scatter.........
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Goodnigga: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Less than 70 APC senators of which not all of them will still vote him. Does that make up 200m Nigerians?
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by gadgethead: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
orohbiro:
With this news APC ticket is done and dusted for tunubu .
Osinbajo should forget about abt the ticket .

Should PDP want to win 2023 they should give osibanjo or goodluck the ticket is game over for Tunubu
Jonathan? Another 4 years of "there is God ooo) yuk!
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Emmyleb: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bunch of old monkey….it will never come to reality
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Sweeetheart(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
how can I watch his speech, I love it when he speaks

Oko Remi himself, Okurin meta ati abo
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by countryman13: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-we-are-with-you-apc-senators-back-tinubu-for-2023-presidency/
Hmmmmmmmm! As if they are d one doing d voting! God Almighty please grant me sound sleep tonight,amen.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by 7brigade: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
kiss
LeoDeKing:
The Jagaban himself.

Slow and steady, you will get there sir. cheesy
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by BlackBaron: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Reject this thief, most corrupt man and otherwise unhealthy fella.

If he rules this country, I'll just jejely rescind my nationality as he's an almighty unfit kleptocrat to be President.

Fraudster crooked Billionaire.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Before nko God will see us through eventually in this country
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Lovenorth: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nice move
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by derecho(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
I don't know why I have this feeling that Tinubu would be an example to the Layman that Man proposes but God Decides.
I wonder the fight and noise over nothing.

APC/PDP may give you the ticket but can't guarantee you being Nigeria's President.
MKO was more influential and did more than these YET his friends finished him.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Fadddd(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
ecolime:
Presidency to Tinubu is all about fulfilling his lifelong ambition.

We need someone who has the interest of Nigerians at heart.
lol, like who? Make we give am person wen nor get ambition?
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by caracas: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
mymadam:
Was Ibikunle Amosu (ex Ogun governor) present at the tete-a-tete? Just asking lipsrsealed
How about orji uzir Kalu , rochas, etc
We are with you indeed…..
grin I laugh in chinchunyoo
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by adebwalex(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yeye dey smell, seeing them those not me they all support your dubious ambition.... Nigerians shine your eyes...
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
They don collect this one money lmaooo grin
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Mccullum: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
It's consultation, not begging.

He's pursuing his constitutional right.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by simpleseyi: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
mymadam:
Was Ibikunle Amosu (ex Ogun governor) present at the tete-a-tete? Just asking lipsrsealed

The goats and sheep go into hiding when the lion roars.

This is the Lion of Bourdillon roaring, the goats and sheep of Abeokuta have gone into hiding
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Bimpe29: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
mymadam:
As well as Okorocha and Orji Kalu
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by martinslaura: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The Jagaban himself.

YOU AND HIM MUST BE SICK.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by martinslaura: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Olunmercy56:
angry Barawo and thieves. After a Ghana must go bags sad so be surprised there are Judas among them. Empty promises

YOU DEY MIND ALL THOSE USELESS PEOPLE. THEY WANT TO MAKE NIGERIA AN AGBERO COUNTRY. WITH THEIR THUGS COLLECTING MONEY FROM PEOPLE DEPENDING ON THE CAR YOU DRIVE.

1 Like

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Tywo2018: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
When you see politicians United in saying we are with you just know they want to rig. The God I serve will not allow them.
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by MRFIXER001: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
grin cheesy
LeoDeKing:
The Jagaban himself.

Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by gulfer: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lori iro, you my rodo, lori iro undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by adekolaelect(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
nkemoma:
We are with you!!!

In the TRENCHES!!!!??

BOLA your thieving cohorts will betray you

you better stop betraying your destiny for supporting hatred abt a man
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by adekolaelect(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
martinslaura:

YOU AND HIM MUST BE SICK.
you are the most sicker .
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by olatuns2017: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The Jagaban himself.

Politics of great mind

Thinker doer

Not politics of self denial or saboteurs

You don't become president by threatening others
Re: “We Are With You” – APC Senators Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Youngminister(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lead us well don't let this nation to fall inside well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity / APC Splits Into 300 Factions - Deji Adeyanju Reveals / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.