Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid (1355 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by stacyadams: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
blessedoluseun:
I want to help a B.sc Single Mother with 650k to start a business but am afraid of this Wicked World.
Note: am not Yet Married, we haven't slept together, kiss or Fun & never send any Love messages.
Good afternoon Nairaland, a Male colleague asked for advice pls Honestly comment.
Below is what he told me:
1. This Single mother is Graduate, with male Child 
2. Her Pregnancy is out of Wedlock, the Man has engaged anoda Woman is his house),
3. Her Mother & Father died, (accident)
4. The only Child for her mother while she has Step-brother & Step-Sister  She needed a job and came to the front of our Company office for Job, that time, I went for Lunch. approached me, pleaded to gain access H.R.  we dont know ourselves from adam.I submitted  Since Last year, but not yet Called, but she still pesting me to push her CV which i DID ..  no vacancy for her yet. But she will get Job b4 December 2022 (am very Sure)
now Yesterday She ask me if i can Get a loan for her to Start Grocery/Mini Supermarket. & she said she has experience.In my mind i want to give her, but i told her i will borrow from my company for her.
Now the Problem, She said cos of my attitude & Generocity Since when we met,  she want to setup the business in my area for me to Supervise it also. & she will be paying the loan weekly.
she said She will stay with me in my flat Till she is financially buoyant then get her own apartment.. House Where is living now will expire this monthend.
Pls advice me.. We both sat down & plan the 650k today for the growth of the business. But i want to take advise from Nairaland to  Either cancel the plan or Modify the Plan or Start it.
PLS advise
 if to cancel it: i will tell her my company refused to give me the Loan.
If to modify the plan :  pls tell me & advice me
if to Start the Plan: pls tell me & advice me
Thank you
@Kobojunkie:
My relationship with this lady is Just an acquittance but i do sent money to her if she ask me (once in a while)

U no c ur fellow man help...just go to any river and throw away the money...na waste u wan waste it 650k grin u go still come here day find police man wey go help u recover the money..

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by kmaster007: 12:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Use Ur head
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by aminusodiq(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2022
blessedoluseun:

This is real life issue. I and the guy involved , we are both reading the comments...
pls this not a fake thread.. we both work in Ibadan, Inside holdup like this currently

IT IS real my dear
I'm in ibadan too sir... I need a job... will be glad if you link me up sir
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by aminusodiq(m): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2022
blessedoluseun:

This is real life issue. I and the guy involved , we are both reading the comments...
pls this not a fake thread.. we both work in Ibadan, Inside holdup like this currently

IT IS real my dear
btw... help her only as a good samaritan. Give what you can let go. Define the relationship and never allow her stay with you, the moment you have sex... the agreement changes; I'm familiar with their ways and youd be surprised that she'd assume shes paying with sex and the little house chores shes doing. Most women tend to act like they love you when there are stuffs to gain. And single mothers are even more difficult to deal with
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by cococandy(f): 12:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Sounds like a bad idea.
1)Borrowing money to give as loan to someone who barely know.
2) what does her being a single mom have to do with any of this?
3)And why is she moving in with you if there’s nothing between you too?

Not a wise move.

Truth be told, you may not be the generous person you think you are. I’m thinking this way because of your focus on her single mother status. Some guys see single moms as desperate women that they can easily have their way with. I don’t see why you’re considering having her live with you if you don’t already foresee something happening.

Your only problem may be that you don’t know how to do that without losing your money in the process. As in, you want to eat your cake and have it back. Meanwhile she’s also looking for someone to use in that manner. So either suck it up and give her what she wants while you also get what you want or you just tell her No and move on. Stop trying to use our heads
blessedoluseun:
I want to help a B.sc Single Mother with 650k to start a business but am afraid of this Wicked World.
Note: am not Yet Married, we haven't slept together, kiss or Fun & never send any Love messages.
Good afternoon Nairaland, a Male colleague asked for advice pls Honestly comment.
2. Her Pregnancy is out of Wedlock, the Man has engaged anoda Woman is his house),
4. The only Child for her mother while she has Step-brother & Step-Sister  She needed a job and came to the front of our Company office for Job, that time, I went for Lunch. approached me, pleaded to gain access H.R.  we dont know ourselves from adam.I submitted  Since Last year, but not yet Called, but she still pesting me to push her CV which i DID ..  no vacancy for her yet. But she will get Job b4 December 2022 (am very Sure)
now Yesterday She ask me if i can Get a loan for her to Start Grocery/Mini Supermarket. & she said she has experience.In my mind i want to give her, but i told her i will borrow from my company for her.
Now the Problem, She said cos of my attitude & Generocity Since when we met,  she want to setup the business in my area for me to Supervise it also. & she will be paying the loan weekly.
she said She will stay with me in my flat Till she is financially buoyant then get her own apartment.. House Where is living now will expire this monthend.
Pls advice me.. We both sat down & plan the 650k today for the growth of the business. But i want to take advise from Nairaland to  Either cancel the plan or Modify the Plan or Start it.
PLS advise
Thank you
@Kobojunkie:
My relationship with this lady is Just an acquittance but i do sent money to her if she ask me (once in a while)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Note that once you exhibit any form of intimacy or romance, consider the loan and forgotten.
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Vision101(m): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Borrow money to a woman and cohabit with her and expecting refund. What a "good mix" and "wonderful expectation"

Brother all your senses have disappeared.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by GloriousGbola: 1:44am On Mar 17, 2022
cococandy:

Your only problem may be that you don’t know how to do that without losing your money in the process. As in, you want to eat your cake and have it back. Meanwhile she’s also looking for someone to use in that manner. So either suck it up and give her what she wants while you also get what you want or you just tell her No and move on. Stop trying to use our heads

hanging out with the er poors and you basically realise that in nigeria, for them the whole business of sex is a zero sum game where each partner is trying to one -up the other.

it is a transaction. sex for money. the game is now how much sex do i get without money, or how much money do i get out of teh guy with minimal sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by cococandy(f): 1:51am On Mar 17, 2022
author=GloriousGbola

he game is now how much sex do i get without money, or how much money do i get out of teh guy with minimal sex.

They are definitely trying to one up each other. He’s here to learn how best to go about it grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:08am On Mar 17, 2022
blessedoluseun:
PLS advise
Thank you
@Kobojunkie:

Pls cancel dat plan!!!
Not bitter nor against helping........but it i’d be better if u channel it to your fellow Co man.......cos forever will he worship and treasure u............

As for that lady.........most she had do to appreciate u back is through sex..........forget her plans and promises bout remitting it will never happen .......that’s if she wouldn’t take your generosity as WEAKNESS..........hence taken u for granted!!!!!

Pls and please don’t!!!!!

[/b]Have helped girls so many times........and I regretted it all.........

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Acidosis(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Just consider yourself a married man and a father.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Richy4(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2022
I was stomaching/ digesting everything until the idea of living with him came up...

Please do not play on the readers intelligence any more OP... It's not cool...Assuming u came outright and say that you or your friend is dating or about to date a woman with a child, and that u wanted to help her, No matured individual will judge you....

Just listen to yourself...
<<<She requested for a loan..
<<< she wants to set the business in your area...
<< she wants you to supervise it..
<<< she wants to move in with you( 360 DEGREES TURN OF EVENT)
<<< Yet you have nothing in common with her..(and all these happened yesterday)
<<< How she gets to know where you are living and that your flat is big enough to accommodate her and her child is beyond me...
Please stop looking at us the way you were thinking within you... because we all are not..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by Bobloco: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
You will get burnt if you dabble into this thing you want to do with a woman whose relationship with you is not defined.

I see premium tears

This I have seen (in falseprophet1 voice)
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by zed7: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
The OP is asking for trouble.

Humans are a continuous disappointment, especially my countrymen. I have learned that the best way to help people is to dash them money. Loaning or investing in their business is usually a waste.

I have invested severally in people's businesses and then they default. Not one was able to fully honor the agreement. Loan is even worse, they never pay back and the irony is that they want to come back for more. We can even see the way they treat loan apps in this country.

The bottom line is to just give and don't expect anything back. Unfortunately, that will usually lead to just given little handouts and nothing major.
Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by capnies: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you willing to assist her with the Loan, do it.
But let me Admonish and Warn you! Stay away from her. Let her not stay with you.
That will be a trap! And will Finish you off.

LOVE WHAT YOU WROTE, SHE IS SETTING TRAP FOR YOU. SHE HAS SLEPT WITH YOU ALREADY IN HER MIND. RUNAWAY FROM HER.
SYMPATHY IS GRADUALLY SETTING IN. USE YOUR HEAD

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid by zubimete(f): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Since shes an orphan help her with any amount to start table market & dnt expect payback pending on when she will secure a job. To avoid story that toches dnt acommodate her, body no be firewood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Absent Father: What Surname To Give A Child. / marry a blind man? Uncommon Love / ***urgent Response Needed Fast***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.