Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill (972 Views)

“igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” / Buhari Has Built Foundation For Growth, Says Tinubu, True Or False. / Buhari Has Built Foundation For Growth - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by laiperi: 12:58am On Jun 05, 2022
The image of Igbo was not built today. They had people most Africans admired and proud of.

Somehow they squandered everything inside and outside Africa.

We all need to go back home and rebuild from the ground up.

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:59am On Jun 05, 2022
laiperi:
The image of Igbo was not built today. They had people most Africans admired and proud of.

Oga wait naa make election finish fess before opening thread.At least make APC finish their primaries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Frigga13: 1:04am On Jun 05, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga wait naa make election finish fess before opening thread.At least make APC finish their primaries

He don’t need to wait

Igbos must wake before elections

Or they will become politically useless in Nigeria

South south is about taking their place in Nigeria politics and you igbos will keep
Singing he’s an igbos in south south

What happened to igbos from southeast .. Nigeria Dey use Una catch cruse and igbos Dey jonze along

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Frigga13: 1:06am On Jun 05, 2022
laiperi:

The problem is the igbo mentality .. back home

The them vs us mentality
The oke amamamife mentality

The more righteous than Jesus mentality

A lot is all wrong ..

See as dem wan lose politically for Nigeria with their two eyes open and will abuse anyone that tries to wake them

The whole country is racing to asorock

Igbos are slumbering and calling it wisdom

Is that not foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by JimiJunji: 1:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Why do Nigerians think that the success of an ethnic group depends on their presence in aso rock Asian Americans who are one of the most successful groups in America aren't really represented in government compared to other races, Jewish people have never had their person in the white house but they're successful. Northerners have been ruling Nigeria yet no real development in the north and igbos who haven't ruled are arguably one of the richest in the country. Presidency is overrated.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by blancsn1: 1:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Different dimension of wailing from various clown of Igbo extraction. PrinceofLagos alais princeoffoolishness come n see your tribesmen wailing n gnashing teeth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by sirp9898(m): 1:47am On Jun 05, 2022
laiperi:

The name Igbo is making most people mad

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Foreigna2: 2:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Apc primaries is on Monday. That Monday, there is sit at home in Igboland. But Igbos want to produce the next President.

I am looking at how Peter Obi will convince Nnamdi Kanu and his pigs not to declare sit at home on election day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by plaindealer: 2:23am On Jun 05, 2022
They can not do what's not in their nature or part of their DNA..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by YeyeGbami: 2:31am On Jun 05, 2022
At this point, the south suppose unite come up with better plan. But some people will start digging pit for themselves.

The northerners surely know what they upto, there is still a lot of work to do.
Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by nedu666: 2:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigna2:
Apc primaries is on Monday. That Monday, there is sit at home in Igboland. But Igbos want to produce the next President.

I am looking at how Peter Obi will convince Nnamdi Kanu and his pigs not to declare sit at home on election day.

Dumb. Is apc primaries taking place in the east or abuja.

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Foreigna2: 2:35am On Jun 05, 2022
nedu666:

Dumb. Is apc primaries taking place in the east or abuja.

It is taking place in Abakaliki the capital of Biafra. grin
You are all slaves. You don't have political leaders, you have chickens leading you losers.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Nigerialabalaba: 2:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Frigga13:

The them vs us mentality

A lot is all wrong ..

See as dem wan lose politically for Nigeria with their two eyes open and will abuse anyone that tries to wake them

Is that not foolishness

for d whole world, na only among ibos wey one sumol boy wey start politics yesterday go become governor and suddenly e go become oga shocked Imagine Umahi dey come out as among ibo political leaders/elders wey even Dimeji Bankole wey be once no. 4 for Nigeria sef no get mouth for SW. All of dem Umahi, Orji Kalu etc be rookies! Imagine Kalu dey back Lawan wey never contest pass a senate district for backend yobe

For north and SW, u be governor no mean u be d political leader for ur caucus o.
U see as Tinubu scolded Dapo yesterday yet na beg dapo go still take elders go beg tinubu.

See d people wey dey d sw meeting and u go sabi say sw dey organized and strategic.

A Bisi Akande wey be deputy governor of old oyo state since 1979 , Osoba wey cover d whole civil war and former Daily Times MD, Governor for 1992 etc, but no be so for Ibo o, na rookies dem go full d room with and na d rookie go dey form oga becos e be gofanor. shiorr
For ibo, everybody na oga. shiorr
uwazuruike na prophet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:25am On Jun 05, 2022
YeyeGbami:
At this point, the south suppose unite come up with better plan. But some people will start digging pit for themselves.

The northerners surely know what they upto, there is still a lot of work to do.
Unite ke?

The north should vote PDP enmasse.SE should go labour party and SW APC
Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

for d whole world, na only among ibos wey one sumol boy wey start politics yesterday go become governor and suddenly e go become oga shocked Imagine Umahi dey come out as among ibo political leaders/elders wey even Dimeji Bankole wey be once no. 4 for Nigeria sef no get mouth for SW. All of dem Umahi, Orji Kalu etc be rookies! Imagine Kalu dey back Lawan wey never contest pass a senate district for backend yobe

For north and SW, u be governor no mean u be d political leader for ur caucus o.
U see as Tinubu scolded Dapo yesterday yet na beg dapo go still take elders go beg tinubu.

See d people wey dey d sw meeting and u go sabi say sw dey organized and strategic.

A Bisi Akande wey be deputy governor of old oyo state since 1979 , Osoba wey cover d whole civil war and former Daily Times MD, Governor for 1992 etc, but no be so for Ibo o, na rookies dem go full d room with and na d rookie go dey form oga becos e be gofanor. shiorr
For ibo, everybody na oga. shiorr
uwazuruike na prophet
That's exactly why Tinubu would lead the SW to oblivion.It is now very obvious that Atiku would likely emerge in the PDP.So much for sophisticated politics
Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigna2:

It is taking place in Abakaliki the capital of Biafra. grin
You are all slaves. You don't have political leaders, you have chickens leading you losers.
At least we don't have someone with rectal incontinence leading us

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:31am On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigna2:

You have people with mental disabilities leading you. All of you are cowardly slaves and you will perpetually serve the North. Just look at the old fool called Obi and his fellow slave called Umahi.
At the name of fulani, Ndigbo must now. Spits.
Obi is man enough to step out and is making waves.He is not begging nor crying for anyone unlike one local champion

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigna2:

You're a notorious political failure cursed with defeat and everyone you support always loses.
Provided that you don't support the SW, the SW will win.
Lol I didn't support Tilumbu and he is currently headed for political doom.I didn't support the SW PDP Candidate Wike yet he lost woefully

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Born2Breed(f): 3:47am On Jun 05, 2022
The ibos are majorly independent-minded and that's their Achilles hill politically.

If only they can unite and play real regional politics.
Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Born2Breed:
The ibos are majorly independent-minded and that's their Achilles hill politically.

If only they can unite and play real regional politics.
What has "unity" done for the SW?

Obasanjo became president in 99 only because the north thought they could trust him not because of anything.

If the unity you talk about is to allow one druglord lord it all over the region then God forbid

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Padipadi(m): 3:52am On Jun 05, 2022
JimiJunji:
Why do Nigerians think that the success of an ethnic group depends on their presence in aso rock Asian Americans who are one of the most successful groups in America aren't really represented in government compared to other races, Jewish people have never had their person in the white house but they're successful. Northerners have been ruling Nigeria yet no real development in the north and igbos who haven't ruled are arguably one of the richest in the country. Presidency is overrated.
You are right to an extent. But since Igbos believe they can survive without being in govt, they should stop harassing those that want to be in govt.
I must say today that Igbos are very annoying.
I m not a bigot but their own too much. Cooking up hatred for no just reason.
If we say the northerners are fanatics & radical in religion, Igbos are suffering from inferiority complex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigna2:

Look at this one that UGM will soon visit his family.
You are a towtow slicer, I wonder when Nigeria's politics became your business.

You are a worthless slave and by monday when Apc is holding primaries, your parents will be hiding under the bed like rats.
What has the APC primaries in Abuja got to do with sit at home in the east? You think the SE APC delegates would be voting from the SE? How daft can some people be

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Padipadi:

You are right to an extent. But since Igbos believe they can survive without being in govt, they should stop harassing those that want to be in govt.
I must say today that Igbos are very annoying.
I m not a bigot but their own too much. Cooking up hatred for no just reason.
If we say the northerners are fanatics & radical in religion, Igbos are suffering from inferiority complex.
So are northerners cursed to remain poor even in power?

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Kingcalls: 3:54am On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigna2:

Look at this one that UGM will soon visit his family.
You are a towtow slicer, I wonder when Nigeria's politics became your business.

You are a worthless slave and by monday when Apc is holding primaries, your parents will be hiding under the bed like rats.

Look at this mumu that boko haram and bandits plus herds men have destroyed u and ur family's destiny

With ur urine and shit infested leader smelling all over Abuja as we know ur tribecare the dirty pigs for centuries... with ur anu nchi papa and mama that feed on garri donations from tinubu

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Frigga13:

The them vs us mentality

A lot is all wrong ..

Is that not foolishness

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Born2Breed(f): 3:56am On Jun 05, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What has "unity" done for the SW?

Obasanjo became president in 99 only because the north thought they could trust him not because of anything.

If the unity you talk about is to allow one druglord lord it all over the region then God forbid

Look at the SW APC coming together to discuss. No matter the outcome but trying to resolve and bring peace is a great step ahead.

I have never seen the SE APC coming together to discuss, doing things independently makes you look weak to your adversaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Padipadi(m): 3:57am On Jun 05, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So are northerners cursed to remain poor even in power?
It's their destiny. They are submissive to their leaders Eben when they are erring. They ll back it up with Quran.
However any society that wanna move forward & get away from self deceit should stop politics of hatred. A msg to Ndi Igbos.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:58am On Jun 05, 2022
Padipadi:

It's their destiny. They are submissive to their leaders Eben when they are erring. They ll back it up with Quran.
However any society that wanna move forward & get away from self deceit should stop politics of hatred. A msg to Ndi Igbos.
If that is what power does then the SE are better without it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Travel For Holiday In Europe / Report Shows Tinubu Has Parkinson’s Disease / Osun Election: Soldiers Arrest NURTW Boss, Asiri Eniba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.