Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Are You Struggling To Make Sales For Your Business? Then Read On! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Struggling To Make Sales For Your Business? Then Read On! (140 Views)

A Must Read On How To Make Cool Cash Online....still Booming / If You Want To Become Rich This Year Through Legit Business, Then Enter Here / What's The Best Books You Have Read On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling To Make Sales For Your Business? Then Read On! by Dopaminergic(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Are you struggling to make sales for your business

Then read on.

Here is what you don't know...

If you don't know how to tap into the human core desires that make us tick...

If you don't know how to craft irresistible offers for your business...

You'll continue to struggle in making sales.

Look!

Humans are always preoccupied...

And with the number of Advert they see everyday...

They are trying their best to run away from it.

We hate to be sold to.

As a matter of fact...

Research shows that we see about 3000 adverts daily.

Even me sef don tire!

Each time I open an app, wahala

Advert will pop up and do a 5,4,3,2,1 countdown first before I use the app.

It is frustrating!

Even YouTube videos too...

Before the video begins and halfway into it...

Advert pops up.

Arrggghh!

Now...do you see why you must get your marketing game right...

To get the attention you deserve?

Sure you do.

Now getting attention is just the first step.

You must now hit them at the right emotion button along with a great offer to boost your chances of making the sale.

You see...

Humans are preoccupied with 4 major desires...

Money
Self-preservation
Romance
Recognition.

I wish I can go into details but is not far from what I shared yesterday.

We all want to make and save money...

We care so much about our health, belongings, family...we are fearful that nothing happens to them...

We are preoccupied by our Love life, sexual desires, intimacy...we want to love and be loved.

We love to be recognized. Human beings love to be appreciated...we always seek for identification

So make a conscious effort to speak to one or more of these core desires.

Anyways...That's just a tiny heads up of what I'm trying to communicate.

And with the right offer...you are good to go.

How strong your offer is...is dependent on the perceived value by the customer.

So is not about stacking bonuses...what does the said bonus do for them?

Anything you are offering must be valuable.

If you selling corporate shoes for example....

Giving a sweet polish is useful to the customer and offering free delivery is another lovely thing you can add.

This is just an example tho. There's more to making an offer irresistible and be done in any business if you think enough.

Oya naw...let me take a walk.
Re: Are You Struggling To Make Sales For Your Business? Then Read On! by Dopaminergic(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hope you learnt a thing or two

(1) (Reply)

Lpg Gas Truck For Hire / Sell Your Business Massively Like Crazy To Millions Of People / Don't Miss This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.