Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,864 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Don't Miss This!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Miss This!! (137 Views)

Don't Miss You Don't Want To Miss The Best Ibeju-Lekki Deal On Promo / AIM GLOBAL NIGERIA. Don't Miss This Business Opportunity / If You Missed Investing 50k In Maroko(now Lekki) Back In The 90s.don't Miss This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This!! by Goalnaldo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
If like me, you missed investing in Bitcoin when it started, no need to cry over spilt milk any longer. Here's another opportunity to change your financial fortunes in the next few years. This coin is giving away 6000 tokens to new users. All you have to do is do some simple tasks and it would be credited to your wallet. I have participated in airdrops in the past and none credited my wallet except this.
Screenshots are below. Please don't sleep on this.

Take the giant step here https://t(dot)me/New_3AM_Airbot?start=r0607493006

P.s: remove (dot) and replace with .

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Anyone Who Believes In The Future / Cbcvsdgffgjfdsdd / Invest In This Business And Make Smart Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.