Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

"You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin (28865 Views)

Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Potanin To Putin: Don’t Take Us Back To 1917 / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by ken6488(m): 12:43am On Mar 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
[i][/i]He is not half up to Hitler but Hitler still die
hitler never had nukes, actually Biden and Ukraine are the nazis here
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by sweetjohn(m): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2022
ken6488:
you think Putin is gaddafi
E go shock you for eye... Sadam was as well powerful in his own capacity in the world when USA executed him. Putin will also taste the stew he is cooking.
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
Russia the most powerful country in the world!!! Only In your dreams. As in how? Finland defeated them in a full blown war. Hitler used them do peper soup and USA came to their rescue. What have they actually contributed to the world? I know you will say "airspaceship". Who knows them in inventions? Abeg, go kiss Putin anus
They first landed on the moon before your slave-master, the US.
They have the highest number of ICBMs and Nuclear bombs.
They have a large expanse of land.
Does ur Zoogeria have pipe borne water? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by sweetjohn(m): 12:50am On Mar 17, 2022
ken6488:
hitler never had nukes, actually Biden and Ukraine are the nazis here
USA does not use nuke on Hitler. Though, he never had nukes but had the largest army the world have ever seen or known. A man that singlehandedly defeated the whole of Europe including UK, France and his own country Germany and others. He seems unstoppable but guess what when the USA came for him, he committed suicide. USA is not anybody mate, nuke or no nuke. If USA no get am, his own countrymen will. Already a bounty is hanging on his head by some billionaires in Russia.
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Hseffa: 12:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
After condemning, what Happens?
Great wh.ore of Babylon aka Nomerica , go and rest!
There is Nothing you can do.

You Have turned your back on GOD ALMIGHTY who made you a Super Power and HE has turned HIS back on you and stripped you N.aked.

The Great who.re of Babylon aka Nomerica is at the point where Ancient Judah was when GOD told prophet Ezekiel that nothing could remedy her.

Even if Abramham Lincoln rises from the dead or Donald Trump returns, Nomerica cannot be Saved. Her Cup is full! She is Gone!! It is Judgement ! Judgement! Judgement!
Your KOLO no be here anymore!
It don CROSS Train Station!
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by sweetjohn(m): 12:56am On Mar 17, 2022
AheadMarket:

Does ur Zoogeria have pipe borne water? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
And landing in moon was supposed to be a contribution to the world. Imagine having highest number of bombs is an achievement to the world. Russia is a failed country if that's only what they can boast of.

Without the USA in this world, your zoogeria and other African or Asia country would have died of hunger and hardship by now bc USA contribution to UN and it's subsidiary only is huge. Their contribution to most displaced and refugee camp is top-notch. Their free aids to Africa, Asia and Europe is crazy. Infact, the world needs to thank God for USA everymorning. Stop hating them simply bc you are a muslim

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by bigfish3k: 12:58am On Mar 17, 2022
AheadMarket:

Empty head! How dare you call this intelligent write-up that?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Then you are the worst retard if you see that propaganda as intelligent
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by bigfish3k: 1:02am On Mar 17, 2022
AheadMarket:

grin grin grin grin grin
Chai
See the kind of retards flooding this forum

I know that you are from that religion that has the lowest IQ of the human race. Mtchew
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by bezimo(m): 1:03am On Mar 17, 2022
This Biden should shut up abeg..making noise after destroying America with liberal madness
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by ken6488(m): 1:13am On Mar 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
USA does not use nuke on Hitler. Though, he never had nukes but had the largest army the world have ever seen or known. A man that singlehandedly defeated the whole of Europe including UK, France and his own country Germany and others. He seems unstoppable but guess what when the USA came for him, he committed suicide. USA is not anybody mate, nuke or no nuke. If USA no get am, his own countrymen will. Already a bounty is hanging on his head by some billionaires in Russia.
you are still in the 80s things has changed the atomic bomb was discovered after Germany fell thanks to the Soviet Union

They beat the nazis before they will again
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by ken6488(m): 1:14am On Mar 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
E go shock you for eye... Sadam was as well powerful in his own capacity in the world when USA executed him. Putin will also taste the stew he is cooking.
oga rest nato literally bully Iraq, Dey should attack Russia na, common no fly zone, they can’t do it
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Burgerlomo: 1:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Lolabunny1:
Let Russia nuke Nigeria with a nuclear. The country needs it badly. Things are not working

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by zoedew: 1:54am On Mar 17, 2022
ValCon888:
Big boys don't face the ICJ for war crimes. Only small boys like Liberia's Charles Taylor.
They run into the cowardly embrace of suicide like Hitler did!
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by gambojimeta: 2:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

You Have turned your back on GOD ALMIGHTY who made you a Super Power and HE has turned HIS back on you and stripped you N.aked.

The Great who.re of Babylon aka Nomerica is at the point where Ancient Judah was when GOD told prophet Ezekiel that nothing could remedy her.

Even if Abramham Lincoln rises from the dead or Donald Trump returns, Nomerica cannot be Saved. Her Cup is full! She is Gone!! It is Judgement ! Judgement! Judgement!
America don refuse this one visa grin

4 Likes

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by gambojimeta: 2:08am On Mar 17, 2022
nedekid:
Putin is 100 times a better man Biden will ever be, and Biden knows.
I wrote YouTube that I will no longer be renewing my monthly premium subscription. My reasons is their removal of ignessa s, RT news and other Russian media.
Why will YouTube deprive me of watching, and getting news I am interested in? Oh, I much watch fox, CNN, BBC and other western msm? Next thing you talk of freedom of speech.
You need to listen to Putin speak, no, and I repeat no current western leader can have a debate with the man! It will be an embarrassment!
Putin is Uber PhD standard compared to school cert!
Its just like putting atedo peterside to have a debate with our esteemed cow hearder.
Why don't you stop using Google android phone as well since YouTube belongs to Google, and if you use iOS which I doubt, na still Western product grin

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Nova1988(m): 2:24am On Mar 17, 2022
pargelenis:

Here’s one link (Let me know if you need more spoon feeding) : https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-seizes-what-may-be-500-million-in-gold-in-iraq/F3FAD42RH7SPAGKNEO7QKGGGIQ/
So, you should allow thieves to steal Iraqi gold? Why are Putin puppets this devoid of logic? cheesy

I stand corrected. but that will not change the fact that 3 million innocent civilians died in their quest to find the "weapon of mass destruction" which the un later found out that there was nothing like that in Iraq.
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by alphabbey1(m): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
There is nobody in this world that the USA condemned that they did not kill. Putin will surely be killed by the USA. They are just trying to convinced the world that he is a bad man and then buy the world mind. That's their way of killing their enemies. And they are succeeding already. Puttin will certainly go down.
You know how many times USA have condemned North korea leader ?
He's still alive till now... how about that grin
Now if you think deep, you will know Russia is equally as powerful as United state...
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by alphabbey1(m): 2:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Padipadi:
you still v not made sense.
You only tried to present Russia n Putin as invincible.
We shall see very soon.
I ll remember your moniker
If you watch Fox News and see all Biden's press conference and US house of assembly, you will know they are all frustrated and still thinking hard how to get to Putin grin... if it's a non nuclear country that dear attack that Ukraine, the whole of Nato would have flexed muscle... Good to see them being manhandled by there senior colleague cool
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by alphabbey1(m): 2:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Laurene:
who killed Hitler?
Russia killed hitler... hitler's doom started when he lost to president Stalin of Russia in the battle of Stalingrad
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by alphabbey1(m): 2:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Bluffly:

Does Russia have the finances to rebuild Ukraine? Definitely no
You live in Russia ? You know there financial capabilities ?
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by pargelenis(m): 2:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Nova1988:
I stand corrected. but that will not change the fact that 3 million innocent civilians died in their quest to find the "weapon of mass destruction" which the un later found out that there was nothing like that in Iraq.
My broda … when Sunni & Shia kill each other like chicken, wetin Amerraka go do?
I blame the Americans for the ill advised invasion based on poor WMD intel but it was the Iraqis that killed each other. They have such deep divisions among each other (Sunni/Shia/Kurds), the Americans were foolish to walk into that sectarian conflict.
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Karemarealty288(m): 3:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Biden talks too much.

Putin is not a man of too much words. His actions can be heard all over the world.

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Timoleon(m): 5:54am On Mar 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
There is nobody in this world that the USA condemned that they did not kill. Putin will surely be killed by the USA. They are just trying to convinced the world that he is a bad man and then buy the world mind. That's their way of killing their enemies. And they are succeeding already. Puttin will certainly go down.

Bashar al-Assad

Robert Mugabe

Kim Jung ii

Nicolas Madura...
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Cantonese: 6:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

Meanwhile you are praying, fasting, bribing, begging, borrowing, hoping for answer to your prayers, willing to queue in the sun and rain for visa to your so called "Nomerica" for a better life.

If you choose to preach on this forum, face it rather than make biased, unwise and uncalculated statements about a country that you daily dream to go and live in.
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Peppysco: 6:17am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=111098297]After condemning, what Happens?

[/quote

You're just a clown, I swear. You idiot supported Donald Tump fee years ago, what changed? Why wish the nonsense evil prediction on America?
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by nedekid: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2022
gambojimeta:

Why don't you stop using Google android phone as well since YouTube belongs to Google, and if you use iOS which I doubt, na still Western product grin
?? I don't get your point as it seems to be highly off. What has using Google got to do with the discussion?
Anyway Google who Sergey Brin is, since you mentioned Google and YouTube.
grin
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Laurene: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
Russia the most powerful country in the world!!! Only In your dreams. As in how? Finland defeated them in a full blown war. Hitler used them do peper soup and USA came to their rescue. What have they actually contributed to the world? I know you will say "airspaceship". Who knows them in inventions? Abeg, go kiss Putin anus
you talk from your anus. There's no need wasting time with you.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Johel(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by gaskiyamagana: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Biden talks too much.

Putin is not a man of too much words. His actions can be heard all over the world.
How can I be like Putin, the man that barking of Ukrainenairalanders , roaring of Americanas , trumpheting of Britannias and grunting of NATO did not stop from continuing disciplining moaning Ukraine, the stray dog.
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Johel(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Understatement!

He is a demon!

U never see demon yet.. grin grin..
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by JuanDeDios: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

So your disappointment that your hero Trump lost has turned the USA into the Great Wh.ore. Interesting.
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by HRMK: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2022
PUTIN IS NOT MOVED BY UTTERANCES BUT ACTIONS!IF HE CULD UNILATERALLY INVADE UKRAINE,WHAT STOPS NATO FROM INVADING RUSSIA TOO?NATO SHULD DO THAT TO MAKE SCORES EVEN!YES !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / War In Ukraine: 'America Is Learning The Art Of Humility' / BREAKING NEWS: Nelson Mandela Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.