Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Do You Think This Statement Is True? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Think This Statement Is True? (666 Views)

Practical Evidence that What Reno Said About Yourbas is True / Breaking! Did Ooni Really Go Against Yoruba Nation With This Statement? / What Do You Think Is The Most Famous Name In Your Tribe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think This Statement Is True? by AliseKazah(f): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Deleted message
Re: Do You Think This Statement Is True? by Tracey766: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Even though racism is not prevalent in the west, it's still there. Racism in the Western World is, at least in part, a product of both historical and modern occurrences. Historically, European colonialism and imperialism have been the most powerful forces behind racism. This is the main reason why certain people of color are more easily targeted by racism than others. More reasons have been mentioned in an article I have written with the help of https://www.bestassignmentservices.co.uk/assignment-writing-services/rushmyessay-co-uk-review/ platform. Racism does exist. It is alive and well. I am not saying this out of spite or anger. I am saying it because I have experienced it myself.
Re: Do You Think This Statement Is True? by AliseKazah(f): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Please follow me on:twitter.com/alisekazah

(1) (Reply)

. / How Loan I Gave Out Was Turned Into A Gift By The Receiver. / Do You Believe In Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.