Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria (766 Views)

Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / Learn How To Open A Paypal That Can Send And Receive And Earn With It / How To Open A Bitcoin Account In Nigeria And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria by Victortomiloba(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
How to open a Paypal account that can receive and send money in Nigeria

Don't pay someone to open a Paypal account for you. You can do this all by yourself.

PayPal account in Nigeria is restricted to the personal account which can only receive money. If you want a Paypal account that can accept payment, you can integrate in your business website and you can also send invoice, then you have to open a business Paypal account.

Since this type of account is not accepted in Nigeria, you just have to visit the PayPal page for accepted countries. You can visit Paypal.com/ae or /ls.

Create a Paypal account using your Nigerian details.

How will you receive your payment? Let me shock you, you can receive your payment using Access Visa card or Firstbank master card. These are the only two I've tested. You can try using your current ban Visa or Mastercard. Don't use a verve card ooo.

If you want the step by step process including images of each pages, visit the link below.

https://lowoverdraft.com/how-to-open-a-paypal-account-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ammishaddai: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nice
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria by Muskk: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Informative
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria by aktolly54(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Victortomiloba:
How to open a Paypal account that can receive and send money in Nigeria

Don't pay someone to open a Paypal account for you. You can do this all by yourself.

PayPal account in Nigeria is restricted to the personal account which can only receive money. If you want a Paypal account that can accept payment, you can integrate in your business website and you can also send invoice, then you have to open a business Paypal account.

Since this type of account is not accepted in Nigeria, you just have to visit the PayPal page for accepted countries. You can visit Paypal.com/ae or /ls.

Create a Paypal account using your Nigerian details.

How will you receive your payment? Let me shock you, you can receive your payment using Access Visa card or Firstbank master card. These are the only two I've tested. You can try using your current ban Visa or Mastercard. Don't use a verve card ooo.

If you want the step by step process including images of each pages, visit the link below.

https://lowoverdraft.com/how-to-open-a-paypal-account-in-nigeria/
can I receive money in my account register but not yet linked card to it. ?? And can I send the funds to someone PayPal as well?
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria by Victortomiloba(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
aktolly54:
can I receive money in my account register but not yet linked card to it. ?? And can I send the funds to someone PayPal as well?

Yes, I used my PayPal account for more than a year before verifying it. Although I only received between $50 -$120 monthly into the account.
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria by Victortomiloba(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
aktolly54:
Yes, you can receive, send and even create invoices even though you have not linked your card. When you link your card, you will be given a withdrawal limit. The amount is different for every user.
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria by aktolly54(m): 3:04am On Mar 29, 2022
Victortomiloba:

Yes, I used my PayPal account for more than a year before verifying it. Although I only received between $50 -$120 monthly into the account.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! / Amazon Demystified! Everyone Can Now Earn Online / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.