Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! (768 Views)

Public Apology To Mr Adelowo Babajide Oluwasegun / Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) / My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Coolis: 8:25pm On May 24, 2022
I have to warn innocent and unsuspecting people here on nairaland about a demon called RAVEN OLUWASEGUN ADENLE. This is his account details which he uses to scam unsuspecting individuals.

7790160354 Raven OLUWASEGUN ADENLE. Wema Bank.

Check this fellow on nairaland scam watch. His name is among scammers.

This is how he operates. Once in awhile, he will open a thread about NEW PAYPAL ARBITRAGE METHOD and invite interested fellows to either telegram or watsapp. He is going to introduce himself as dealer on perfect money, PayPal fund and Bitcoin. After he's done presenting the PayPal arbitrage, his partners in crime will demand he sell PayPal fund to them so they can give the arbitrage a trial right away. If you follow the his co-scammers to place order for PayPal fund, that is the end. He won't send anything to you and will stop answering or responding to your messages. I FELL INTO THEIR TRAP LAST FRIDAY.

Raven OLUWASEGUN ADENLE, you deleted the SCAM thread you created on the PayPal arbitrage after my post this morning, don't worry. You are not eating my money. You will definitely pay.
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by NettyNelly(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2022
Confirmed

This Guy is scam beware guys

This Adenle Guy nah scammer. I was in his scam arbitrage group.

He pretends to have discovered a Paypal arbitrage method that is known only to him then he operates with his accomplices on the GC that pretends to be making lots of money from the Arbitrage method already. Once he's gotten enough victims pay into his acct. He locks the group with the pretence he's preparing next arbitrage method, and he
will ghost off.

Be alert guys. Before you pay any dealer on Nairaland, Google search his acct name and ensure he's not mentioned in the scam alert session.

Attached below are some screenshots from his scam arbitrage GC. The tee guy nah his accomplice.

The last pics was his last chat before he ghosted off.

Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by NettyNelly(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2022
Kindly help push this info to save unsuspecting victims.
@Dominoque
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Coolis: 10:53pm On May 24, 2022
I thought I was the only victim here. Thanks for confirming that Raven OLUWASEGUN ADENLE is a demon from pit of hell.
Let us sustain this sensitization to help save others from his devilish antics.

ote author=NettyNelly post=113141944]Confirmed

This Guy is scam beware guys

This Adenle Guy nah scammer. I was in his scam arbitrage group.

He pretends to have discovered a Paypal arbitrage method that is known only to him then he operates with his accomplices on the GC that pretends to be making lots of money from the Arbitrage method already. Once he's gotten enough victims pay into his acct. He locks the group with the pretence he's preparing next arbitrage method, and he
will ghost off.

Be alert guys. Before you pay any dealer on Nairaland, Google search his acct name and ensure he's not mentioned in the scam alert session.

Attached below are some screenshots from his scam arbitrage GC. The tee guy nah his accomplice.

The last pics was his last chat before he ghosted off.[/quote]
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by seeker121(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2022
Last last the guy later cast I know he is a scammer the other one that's hosting domain flipping I hope he's not a another scammer in making.
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by JBoss25(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2022
NettyNelly:
Kindly help push this info to save unsuspecting victims.
@Dominoque
Lol Mods don't normally push these kinda threads to the frontpage
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Coolis: 7:39am On May 25, 2022
Raven OLUWASEGUN denle, l guess you are your partners are plotting how to scam unsuspecting people on nairaland today. I bet you, you and your partners are going to be next candidates of jungle justice in Nigeria

uote author=Coolis post=113140635]I have to warn innocent and unsuspecting people here on nairaland about a demon called RAVEN OLUWASEGUN ADENLE. This is his account details which he uses to scam unsuspecting individuals.

7790160354 Raven OLUWASEGUN ADENLE. Wema Bank.

Check this fellow on nairaland scam watch. His name is among scammers.

This is how he operates. Once in awhile, he will open a thread about NEW PAYPAL ARBITRAGE METHOD and invite interested fellows to either telegram or watsapp. He is going to introduce himself as dealer on perfect money, PayPal fund and Bitcoin. After he's done presenting the PayPal arbitrage, his partners in crime will demand he sell PayPal fund to them so they can give the arbitrage a trial right away. If you follow the his co-scammers to place order for PayPal fund, that is the end. He won't send anything to you and will stop answering or responding to your messages. I FELL INTO THEIR TRAP LAST FRIDAY.

Raven OLUWASEGUN ADENLE, you deleted the SCAM thread you created on the PayPal arbitrage after my post this morning, don't worry. You are not eating my money. You will definitely pay.[/quote]
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by sonofElElyon: 9:41am On May 25, 2022
Raven.. That name alone should've warned you
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by PompeiElla(f): 11:21am On May 25, 2022
True though
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Coolis: 1:18pm On May 25, 2022
You are right, but Raven from the Christian perspective stands for the positive. Remember, during famine in the Bible, God used raven to feed Elijah. Besides, there's no correlation between names and crime. Someone maybe answering Joseph and might be a hardened criminal

author=sonofElElyon post=113154146]Raven.. That name alone should've warned you[/quote]
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by sonofElElyon: 2:38pm On May 25, 2022
Coolis:
You are right, but Raven from the Christian perspective stands for the positive. Remember, during famine in the Bible, God used raven to feed Elijah. Besides, there's no correlation between names and crime. Someone maybe answering Joseph and might be a hardened criminal

author=sonofElElyon post=113154146]Raven.. That name alone should've warned you

ravenous comes to mind. He acted according to his name... oruko ro
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by cherryCola: 3:11pm On May 25, 2022
Let me use this opportunity to call out "cryptograndmast" too dude is s scammer, trying to scam people through Bitcoin mining.
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by Coolis: 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
It's alright we call out all these scammers on nairaland. Growing up, my father would said that, if you takes someone's money or property and add to yours, that instead of prospering, one would be going down because of the unclean money one adds to his. Money taking from others in a dubious manner is an invitation to a CURSE. But because curse doesn't take effect instantly, people are bend on doing evil at all times. Seed time and harvest never ceases in the earth. Everyone will surely reap the harvest of the seed been sown

uote author=cherryCola post=113164110]Let me use this opportunity to call out "cryptograndmast" too dude is s scammer, trying to scam people through Bitcoin mining.[/quote]
Re: Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! by emmyniftyyem: 1:33am On May 26, 2022
Nathaniel Prince Oiyemhonlan

He also uses

Stella Ogheneomokoro 08122643951
either as an alias or an accomplice.

He has a Telegram Channel named Crypto Insighters with username @weupdater

His bank details:

PalmPay:

PalmPay
Stella Ogheneomokoro

Zenith

He is a scammer who mostly uses Palmpay to defraud his so-called subscribers and you deal with him at your own peril.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Pi/ Buyers/ Selling Pi/ Buying Pi/ Pi Buyers / I Urgently Need Help Entering The Stock Market / Who Is Willing To Invest In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.