Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu (19929 Views)

National Grid Restored After Fire At Afam Power Plant. / Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity / Energy Crisis: Electricity National Grid Collapses Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by maticar: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I got supply for just 1 today hour.

As opposed to the usual almost 24 hrs before today.
I thought zombies are not affected by buhari incompetence
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by SarkinYarki: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Say your own part in Lagos

Lekki like Lekki
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by ahamonyeka(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Go and pay your electricity bills.

Electricity is not free anywhere, even on planet Jupiter. angry
what is this one saying or is he among those government transport home?
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by geokay777(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Restored by mouth abi, continue,,,, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by LeoDeKing: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
maticar:

I thought zombies are not affected by buhari incompetence
I know gej super competence gave ipob pigs power supply 24 hrs daily for 6 yrs. grin
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChiefSosa:

What are you talking about? Are you trying to say that the reason there's a nation wide black out is because all Nigerians have not paid their electricity bills? What will you now say about those using prepaid?

Don’t mind that lunatic aboki
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Bmaster(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Una dey craze,
And I meant every nairalander who have just commented on this thread against a fellow nairalander .

Una mumu no go ever do,

Politicians are living large on on our collective sweats,and all we do here is argue and insult one another.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Blazadenise(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Una they mad.. God will not restore una brain.. Like say we they get the light before,@ Ibeju Lekki we have not had light up to 100hours cumulatively this year 2022.light have been so bad since November last year, even the useless NEPA officials re scared to come around to disconnect pple light, cause I'm sure pple re going to roast them alive.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by SarkinYarki: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

My supply just restored and I'm in Lagos.

Liar zombie
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by LeoDeKing: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Liar zombie
Okay.
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by SocialJustice: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Man of the year....

Have you seen light?
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

What is this full saying?
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by ZombieTERROR: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

And I have electric supply in my house right now while you don't.
Of course no zombie will have electricity, I quite agree.

really.. grin grin grin
look who has light

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Idrisab(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Sen gbo oponu
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by edoairways: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Electricity is not free no doubt but there is no value for money
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by eluquenson(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Our mumu never do, the situation in Nigeria is just beyond electricity grid collapsing.

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Kylekent59: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
They just restored the power supply here 5 minutes ago.
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by edoairways: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwakannaya1:
grin
Lori iro

The guy is even systematically trading blames instead of taking responsibility.

Who is supposed to oversee the routine maintenance?

Thank God the Bill for states to generate power has been passed, States should also initate State bills to fully allow private companies to generate and distribute not this form of public private partnership existing but full privatisation.

If they don't supply electricity, no shishi. Let me know whether a private company can open it's gutters and say that poor maintenance of power plants caused outage.

Nonesense and ingredients.
Really!
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
5 days now no light ,before then na 10min in a day cos our own national grid has been down since January...
Mad people everywhere
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by edoairways: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kylekent59:
They just restored the power supply here 5 minutes ago.
Location?
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by adecz: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Telling lies or boboh are part of Buhari's
system of governance..

Once something pass dem power, dem
go simply tell you they have solved it.
Just like they defeated Boko haram since
2015. And now with the unveiling of the
rice pyramids in Abuja rice is now very
cheap and affordable.

GMD of NNPC has declared fuel supply
has returned to normal.

Bobocracy is bae❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️

Mad people❌❌❌❌
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by anyilalaz: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
No light here. Agbara-Lusada axis. Ogun state
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by chatinent: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol. As if light dey dey before. Useless leaders!
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Ugonna62: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChiefSosa:

What are you talking about? Are you trying to say that the reason there's a nation wide black out is because all Nigerians have not paid their electricity bills? What will you now say about those using prepaid?
You should have ignor the slowpoke
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by tunnex190: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
raybaba97:
Light was just restored in Yenagoa here about 1hr ago

We are still waiting here in PH. grin
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by chilltoo(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
It is well
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Tonytonex(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Then, where's the light?
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Treasure17(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Restored my foot. Awon eleribu.
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by estherozioma: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ikeja electricity what are you guys waiting for, una never received enough swear
?
They just restored light by 12am,
I will keep you updated on the duration
Update on this
the light lasted 3hrs.
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by ahmEenu(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sir please where’s your area
LeoDeKing:
I got supply for just 1 today hour.

As opposed to the usual almost 24 hrs before today.
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Adakintroy: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigerians are well. adapted people. We are no city pets.

National grid broke down we walk over it like its nothing. Many of us don't know we well adapted and very rugged being. We just let people talk us down. Proper adaptation is a skill survival set. If you have it you may not need much on the outside.

Carry on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / President Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To The National Assembly / Atiku Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s N25.6trn Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.