Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,579 members, 7,840,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Do You See Comments On Nairaland? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Do You See Comments On Nairaland? (312 Views)

ASUU: Funny Comments On Strike / MY Large Collection Of Funny Pics,memes And Comments. / The Different Types of Comments You Will Likely Find on Every Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Comments On Nairaland? by Yusufunsho100(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Most times I visit Niraland when I'm bored, because I'm very sure I'll laugh before leaving.

Some comments are just funny (and I'll have to burst out crazy laughter), so are annoying, while some are....... well lemme not say.

I do read comments too sometimes to understand the actual meaning of a particular thread.

Just add yours and let's the fun continue

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Comments On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
funny,out of line,out of sense

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Comments On Nairaland? by Enoch07: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
I see them as the comments they are.
Re: How Do You See Comments On Nairaland? by bibianna(f): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Entertaining!! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Music Video True Love Behind The Scene(video) / Tizzy(the Cat) / Visa Visa Visa Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.