Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

"I Have An Irresistible Urge To Sleep With My Child” – Man Cries Out Over Issues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have An Irresistible Urge To Sleep With My Child” – Man Cries Out Over Issues (414 Views)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have An Irresistible Urge To Sleep With My Child” – Man Cries Out Over Issues by Temisblog(f): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2022
"I need therapy. I don't want to cross my boundaries with my daughter.
Good morning. At this point, I think I need help. After the death of my wife many years ago. I remarried after 6 years. My wife died giving birth to our son. That's the only child I have with my late wife.

My current wife gave birth to two kids. A boy and a girl. My girl child looks and behaves so much like my ex wife. People are saying my ex wife reincarnated and came back to me. Because of that, I love her more than all my children.

We play a lot. She's 18years. I touch................" - Man
cries out on overcoming temptation to abuse daughter as a result of resemblance with late wife (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE) shocked shocked shocked
http://www.temisblog.com/2022/03/i-have-irresistible-urge-to-sleep-with.html

Re: "I Have An Irresistible Urge To Sleep With My Child” – Man Cries Out Over Issues by smartasuen(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2022
You need psychological, physical, mental, therapeutical, surgical, social, moral and above all SPIRITUAL help.
Get it now before it's too late.
Re: "I Have An Irresistible Urge To Sleep With My Child” – Man Cries Out Over Issues by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2022
If you want the best for your daughter you should help her by securing her future that shows you have a higher self esteem..... And if you have sex with her your downfall into the bottomless pit awaits you.. 'self destruct'
Re: "I Have An Irresistible Urge To Sleep With My Child” – Man Cries Out Over Issues by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2022
U can do better by abstaining from her.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Jotter & Ogb Recent In A Serious Fight Because Of Big Nyash / Osinachi Nwachukwu Real Cause Of Death And What Really Happened Revealed By Fran / Alakija, Otedola, Elumelu Missing On Forbes 2022 List Of Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.