Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Tinubu Courts APC Senators’ Support On 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Courts APC Senators’ Support On 2023 Presidential Ambition (133 Views)

Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose / Ahmad Lawan Reveals Why Opposition Senators Support Him / Majority Of APC Senators Support Lawan’s Recommendation As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Courts APC Senators’ Support On 2023 Presidential Ambition by Azeemokoya: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2022
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu has sought for the support of the APC Senate Caucus towards actualising his 2023 presidential ambition.

Tinubu said this when he met with the APC Senate Caucus at the Senate President’s Conference Room on Wednesday, March 16, in Abuja, adding that he was at the Senate for counsel, partnership and support.

“Nigerians have come to that stage where we need a change of baton. President Muhammadu Buhari is about to serve his second term in full.

“Election is coming up in February. I can’t do it by myself and I can’t do it by sitting at home expecting that many friends I have here will do it for me.

“I believe jointly we can do it. You can back me successfully for the nomination of my lifetime ambition to become the president.

“My ambition is not blind to the extent I will step on the toes of the President. I just want to step into his shoe and not on his toe,” Tinubu said.

He said that if the counsel of wise men was anything to go by, “I’m asking for that teammanship here today to get me over the hump of the nomination process.
“And from that hump, to get me to the presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Look at my capacity. I am an unusual candidate. Perhaps the only one who had been in the Senate, who had been a governor and aspiring to become president”.

He said that Nigeria will remain united if he was elected president and “we will use that unity, the symbol of our party to cleanse Nigeria of unrealisable potential.”

The national leader also commended the Senate for the passage of the Constitution Alteration Bill.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/tinubu-courts-apc-senators-support-on-2023-presidential-ambition/

Re: Tinubu Courts APC Senators’ Support On 2023 Presidential Ambition by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2022
“Nigerians have come to that stage where we need a change of baton. President Muhammadu Buhari is about to serve his second term in full.......

Mr Tinubu..... Just go and relax
The 2023 election would be the most shocking one for you all.......

Enough of this promise and fail.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Courts APC Senators’ Support On 2023 Presidential Ambition by Xscape1993(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2022
Any living being supporting old creatures for the presidency deserves death sentence. Some Nigerian youths need urgent medical examination.
Re: Tinubu Courts APC Senators’ Support On 2023 Presidential Ambition by fjjc(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2022
In Sha Allah, He has taken you this far, He will surely take you there

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Sworn In As Governor || Buhari Apologises To Nigerians / Update On Nigeria Electricity Supply / Are Hausas And Fulanis Prevented From Receiving Treatment At JUTH?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.