Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Twin Content Creators Moyin And Doyin Unveil Their New Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twin Content Creators Moyin And Doyin Unveil Their New Mansion (1100 Views)

Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Content Creators Moyin And Doyin Unveil Their New Mansion by Discovery4today: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erzZo9q5AIw
Twin content creators Doyin and Moyin Unveil their new mansion. Doyin and Moyin are twin sisters who have been consistent on content creation for almost two years. They have also got ambassadorial deals with companies and business owners.
They wrote on their page to announce their acquisition of their new house

"Latest House-owners congratulations to us @_lifeofdoyin @lifeofmoyin_ What is exciting about life is the fact that you know with the right amount of push all of your dreams can come true. This project has been a very big part of our life and seeing Us complete is giving us joy beyond our wildest thoughts I'm grateful to God and everyone who has loved and supported us from the onset. We decided to start living the life We've always imagined. And God agreed and Our mother supported

@princess_adeyinka_ congratulations mum Housewarming party loading message iya Ibeji

Re: Twin Content Creators Moyin And Doyin Unveil Their New Mansion by Mokason288(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2022
We don’t know you

1 Like

Re: Twin Content Creators Moyin And Doyin Unveil Their New Mansion by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2022
The problem of twins be say dem d fall in love with d same man..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Twin Content Creators Moyin And Doyin Unveil Their New Mansion by Ebubu: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Nawao

Acquired house together

At least they no be tenant again but can’t imagine me and my bros buying a house and living together

No hate but i want to be independent and a family man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Content Creators Moyin And Doyin Unveil Their New Mansion by Karlovych: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2022
embarassed Beautiful, their yam legged counterparts need to take note.

Re: Twin Content Creators Moyin And Doyin Unveil Their New Mansion by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2022
The day they will quarrel like Psquare they will sell the house. The day they will marry they will leave the house and either sell it or rent it out.
The good news is that they have made a good investment for their future.

My problem with the OP is how this post concern politics that he had to post it in the politics section.

1 Like

Re: Twin Content Creators Moyin And Doyin Unveil Their New Mansion by Discovery4today: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Mokason288:
We don’t know you
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(video) Mother Of 5 Displays Her Toto For Everyone To See / Nkechi Blessing, Opeyemi Falegan Flaunts With New Girlfriend Days After Breakup / Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.