Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo (1141 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo by Ibukun9: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photos)

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/actress-regina-daniels-shares-photos-of-her-son-ahead-of-his-2nd-birthday-photos/

Re: Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo by overdrive(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wow. Ego amaka.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo by viyon02: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Did she just plait hair for that boy? I can't imagine how she will train and enjoy this boy when he grow up.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
viyon02:
Did she just plait hair for that boy? I can't imagine how she will train and enjoy this boy when he grow up.
i make mine also so i see nothing bad in that

1 Like

Re: Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo by viyon02: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Scamupdates:
i make mine also so i see nothing bad in that
well, I can guess your age, no need to argue with you.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
viyon02:
dont under estimate me wink
Re: Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
viyon02:
type it out
Re: Actress Regina Daniels shares photos of her son ahead of his 2nd birthday (Photo by Uchman00: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ned Nwoko jnr grin

(1) (Reply)

“she Wants To Trend Again” – Reactions As Mercy Aigbe Shares Throwback Video Fro / Breaking! Iyalode Of Yorubaland, Chief (Mrs) Alaba Lawson Is Dead / Obj Or Yar'adua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.