Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

WOFBI - Word Of Faith Bible Institute. March 2022 Edition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WOFBI - Word Of Faith Bible Institute. March 2022 Edition (642 Views)

WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) / Photos: WOFBI Graduates Class Of June 2021 With Variety Ceremony / Actress Uche Elendu Graduates From Bible Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOFBI - Word Of Faith Bible Institute. March 2022 Edition by AfroAgroPower: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2022
The Story:

March 13, 2022 - I sincerely gave my life to Jesus Christ Who is The Most High God following an Motor Bike Accident which should have taken my life.

On a particular Saturday Night (March 6, 2022) - while returning from a Burial Ceremony with which I handled the Photography and Videography of The Function. I was returning Home at Night and I was already less than 1 minute away from reaching my home when a Motor Bike without it's Headlamp SUDDENLY Hit Me.

Fortunately, My Left Hand was Forcefully HIT with the Speed of The Motor Bike which caused me lose the Samsung Tablet which was The Working Tool which I Utilize for My Web Development, Cinematography and Online Journalism Projects.

Immediately, My left wrist got fractured, My left fingers got swollen and my left hand got bruised.

The very funny thing about this Accident was that I Never Heard The Sound of The Motor Bike despite the Fact that I was facing the Direction of The Bike Approaching Towards Me.

I would have clearly averted this accident if I had heard the sound of the bike even if I didn't See The Bike coming; However - I am still very amazed how My Sharp Eyes and Ears became Blind and Deaf respectively.

Immediately after the HIT, it occurred to me that I could have just lost My Life within a Blink.

It was a PAINFUL Incident. However, Simultaneously - it was a GAINFUL Incident.
Re: WOFBI - Word Of Faith Bible Institute. March 2022 Edition by AfroAgroPower: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
The Story:

March 13, 2022 - I sincerely gave my life to Jesus Christ Who is The Most High God following an Motor Bike Accident which should have taken my life.

On a particular Saturday Night (March 6, 2022) - while returning from a Burial Ceremony with which I handled the Photography and Videography of The Function. I was returning Home at Night and I was already less than 1 minute away from reaching my home when a Motor Bike without it's Headlamp SUDDENLY Hit Me.

Fortunately, My Left Hand was Forcefully HIT with the Speed of The Motor Bike which caused me lose the Samsung Tablet which was The Working Tool which I Utilize for My Web Development, Cinematography and Online Journalism Projects.

Immediately, My left wrist got fractured, My left fingers got swollen and my left hand got bruised.

The very funny thing about this Accident was that I Never Heard The Sound of The Motor Bike despite the Fact that I was facing the Direction of The Bike Approaching Towards Me.

I would have clearly averted this accident if I had heard the sound of the bike even if I didn't See The Bike coming; However - I am still very amazed how My Sharp Eyes and Ears became Blind and Deaf respectively.

Immediately after the HIT, it occurred to me that I could have just lost My Life within a Blink.

It was a PAINFUL Incident. However, Simultaneously - it was a GAINFUL Incident.

Two weeks Prior to the incident; I was a mere Agricultural Journalist who started attending WINNERS CHURCH (Living Faith Ministry) through the invitation of a Sister in The Lord named Sister Happiness.

I've been on an Agricultural Journalism Tour to a village called EKORI for about 1 Year and 3 Months undergoing many Agricultural Researches particularly in the areas of Cassava Farming/Processing, Oil Palm and Rice Production/Processing.

I never attend church services because of my rooted thoughts of how DECEITFUL Every Pastor is.

Clearly before now, all through my old life - I was an Atheist. I was a Rebel. I Disbelieved in The Existence of God or The Devil.

This can be seen through some of my past threads on Nairaland which I will drop links to them much later.

However, I was a Good Person with Good Intentions. But, My Goodness never made me Righteous because I had always depended on my own Knowledge and Understanding.

I Am A Teacher.

I have been a Financial Teacher All My Life as I Try to Teach All That I Learn and Do through The Internet for the benefits of other people to positively utilize.

I had always thought These Good Acts made Me Godly.

However, Truly - I was never Fulfilled despite All My Financial Prowess.

Until...

March 13, 2022; I attended Living Faith Church (LFC) Ekori, and I was Spirited to come out during an alter call to accept Jesus Christ as My Personal Saviour.

This was how I became Truly Born Again.
Re: WOFBI - Word Of Faith Bible Institute. March 2022 Edition by AfroAgroPower: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Two weeks Prior to the incident; I was a mere Agricultural Journalist who started attending WINNERS CHURCH (Living Faith Ministry) through the invitation of a Sister in The Lord named Sister Happiness.

I've been on an Agricultural Journalism Tour to a village called EKORI for about 1 Year and 3 Months undergoing many Agricultural Researches particularly in the areas of Cassava Farming/Processing, Oil Palm and Rice Production/Processing.

I never attend church services because of my rooted thoughts of how DECEITFUL Every Pastor is.

Clearly before now, all through my old life - I was an Atheist. I was a Rebel. I Disbelieved in The Existence of God or The Devil.

This can be seen through some of my past threads on Nairaland which I will drop links to them much later.

However, I was a Good Person with Good Intentions. But, My Goodness never made me Righteous because I had always depended on my own Knowledge and Understanding.

I Am A Teacher.

I have been a Financial Teacher All My Life as I Try to Teach All That I Learn and Do through The Internet for the benefits of other people to positively utilize.

I had always thought These Good Acts made Me Godly.

However, Truly - I was never Fulfilled despite All My Financial Prowess.

Until...

March 13, 2022; I attended Living Faith Church (LFC) Ekori, and I was Spirited to come out during an alter call to accept Jesus Christ as My Personal Saviour.

This was how I became Truly Born Again.

Immediately after I got born again; I was told about enrolling into WOFBI which is a 2 Weeks institute under the Living Faith Church organized for the purpose of Training People on how well to carry on in their Christian Journey of Life through FAITH Building.

As I write this; Today is the fourth day of The WOFBI Training which is being carried out in Many WINNERS CHAPEL across Nigeria.

My experience with WOFBI has been Sincerely Great with The Credible Lessons being taught to Spiritually Elevate People.

So far; Many Topics have been taught.

And it is my direction to utilize this thread to also Teach unto Others what is being taught in My WOFBI Classes.

I got the Revelation and Direction to do this on the beginning of attending WOFBI; and this is the reason I am taking out time to Impact to Others The Great Things that have been Impacted into My Life these few days of attending WOFBI Classes.

Today's Topic talks about " Determining Divine Direction".

However; I'll begin the course of this thread with the Foundation Class of what We have learnt from the beginning of Our WOFBI Classes.

Stay Tuned and Stay Blessed.
Re: WOFBI - Word Of Faith Bible Institute. March 2022 Edition by AfroAgroPower: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2022
If you are a member of Living Faith Church or you are presently undergoing WOFBI classes; you may signify on this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Can JUJU Harm You If You Are Guilty Of The Offence. / Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This / If 'Jesus' Is The 'Son Of God', Why The Hell Do His Own People Not Worship Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.