Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) (489 Views)

What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
This message is Originally coming from Our Pastor in The Lord in The Living Faith Church, Ekori Branch, Cross-River State.

I began to Attend The Winner's Chapel February This Year, and I Deliberately Gave My Life to Jesus Christ on The 13th of March, 2022 after a Divine Encounter with Jesus Christ.

As Necessary; As Soldiers of Christ; it is necessary for Us to Serve God for The Advancement of His Kingdom; hence I have taken it upon myself to help Promote The Kingdom Advancement of The Almighty God through My Digital Prowess. This would mean developing a website for the church (which has been done already) and promoting the sermons of the Church to Other People through the Internet.

It is necessary to Dedicate Our Service to God Almighty so that He can Bless and Enlarge Our Coast.

Hence; I strongly advise you to utilize your Talent and Skills to Serve and Promote The Kingdom of God. When You do this FAITHFULLY, there is no way God will not Bless The Works of Your Hands.

It is my prayer that as you read through the messages on here; You'll come to the Understanding of All that will be taught on here, and That You Will Take The Right Actions as God Blesses Those Who Are Righteous.

Amen.

Our Motto for The Month of March:

" I'm redeemed for the topmost top."

Theme: Exploring Success Virtues in Kingdom Stewardship.

Anchor Scripture: Job 26: 11.

A Point to Note: God uses your Obedience to Produce Your Testimonies.

Topic: Understanding The Secret of Changing Levels.

Everyone wants to Be Successful in Changing and Upgrading their Levels. However, many people are unaware of What To Do To Proceed and Progress in Life.

Today; We shall be looking at how Easy it is For Us To Progress in Life.

Important Questions: "What Do I Do To Experience Greater Heights ?

What Do I Do To Change and Upgrade My Level ?

Firstly; We must understand that it is God's plan for us to Grow Greatly in Wealth and Health.

Without this Understanding; We cannot have FAITH in Him and We will lack CONFIDENCE in Him and Ourselves especially in Tough Times that are not expected to last.

We really cannot Move Forward in Life if We do not have the UNDERSTANDING that God being Our Heavenly Father wishes Well for Us. Hence, to move forward in any area of Our Lives, Firstly - We have got to have The Mentality of God wants The VERY BEST For Us All.

Bible Verses:

Proverbs 44:18

Psalm 84:7.
Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
This message is Originally coming from Our Pastor in The Lord in The Living Faith Church, Ekori Branch, Cross-River State.

I began to Attend The Winner's Chapel February This Year, and I Deliberately Gave My Life to Jesus Christ on The 13th of March, 2022 after a Divine Encounter with Jesus Christ.

As Necessary; As Soldiers of Christ; it is necessary for Us to Serve God for The Advancement of His Kingdom; hence I have taken it upon myself to help Promote The Kingdom Advancement of The Almighty God through My Digital Prowess. This would mean developing a website for the church (which has been done already) and promoting the sermons of the Church to Other People through the Internet.

It is necessary to Dedicate Our Service to God Almighty so that He can Bless and Enlarge Our Coast.

Hence; I strongly advise you to utilize your Talent and Skills to Serve and Promote The Kingdom of God. When You do this FAITHFULLY, there is no way God will not Bless The Works of Your Hands.

It is my prayer that as you read through the messages on here; You'll come to the Understanding of All that will be taught on here, and That You Will Take The Right Actions as God Blesses Those Who Are Righteous.

Amen.

Our Motto for The Month of March:

" I'm redeemed for the topmost top."

Theme: Exploring Success Virtues in Kingdom Stewardship.

Anchor Scripture: Job 26: 11.

A Point to Note: God uses your Obedience to Produce Your Testimonies.

Topic: Understanding The Secret of Changing Levels.

Everyone wants to Be Successful in Changing and Upgrading their Levels. However, many people are unaware of What To Do To Proceed and Progress in Life.

Today; We shall be looking at how Easy it is For Us To Progress in Life.

Important Questions: "What Do I Do To Experience Greater Heights ?

What Do I Do To Change and Upgrade My Level ?

Firstly; We must understand that it is God's plan for us to Grow Greatly in Wealth and Health.

Without this Understanding; We cannot have FAITH in Him and We will lack CONFIDENCE in Him and Ourselves especially in Tough Times that are not expected to last.

We really cannot Move Forward in Life if We do not have the UNDERSTANDING that God being Our Heavenly Father wishes Well for Us. Hence, to move forward in any area of Our Lives, Firstly - We have got to have The Mentality of God wants The VERY BEST For Us All.

Bible Verses:

Proverbs 44:18

Psalm 84:7.

Question: What Do I Do To Change and Upgrade My Level ?

This Question is a Question that troubles a lot of people. However; I'll be dropping The 7 Solutions to This Mind-Troubling Question.

1) Be Restless (Leave Your Comfort Zone if It Doesn't Make You Provide Value to Others)

There is no rise without a price.

There is no Effect without an Effort.

Make Efforts to Leave Your Comfort Zone that Cripples Your Creativities in Helping Others.

If You are to succeed in Life; You must be ready to Serve Humanity. You must build the mentality to Help Provide Solutions to Other People with Your God's Given Talents and Skills.

Never Lazy Up. Never Feel Comfortable at Your Comfort Zone even when You have got it all - so that you don't get devoured.

Bible Verse: 1 Chronicle 4:9.
Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Question: What Do I Do To Change and Upgrade My Level ?

This Question is a Question that troubles a lot of people. However; I'll be dropping The 7 Solutions to This Mind-Troubling Question.

1) Be Restless (Leave Your Comfort Zone if It Doesn't Make You Provide Value to Others)

There is no rise without a price.

There is no Effect without an Effort.

Make Efforts to Leave Your Comfort Zone that Cripples Your Creativities in Helping Others.

If You are to succeed in Life; You must be ready to Serve Humanity. You must build the mentality to Help Provide Solutions to Other People with Your God's Given Talents and Skills.

Never Lazy Up. Never Feel Comfortable at Your Comfort Zone even when You have got it all - so that you don't get devoured.

Bible Verse: 1 Chronicle 4:9.

2) Forget The Past: For Your Tomorrow to be better, you have to forget about your Pains of Yesterday.

Philippians 3:13

An Illustration: A driver of a car cannot reach his destination SAFELY if He continues to press hard on The Tootle of His Car to Move Forward while Continuously Looking Backward. Eventually, he would have accident.

Hence; to move forward in any area of your life; you have got to Think Constructively about The Future Forgetting About Your Past No Matter How Ugly it is.
Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

2) Forget The Past: For Your Tomorrow to be better, you have to forget about your Pains of Yesterday.

Philippians 3:13

A driver of a car cannot reach his destination SAFELY if He continues to press hard on The Tootle of His Car to Move Forward while Continuously Looking Backward. Eventually, he would have accident.

Hence; to move forward in any area of your life; you have got to Think Constructively about The Future Forgetting About Your Past No Matter How Ugly it is.

3) Embrace Positive Change: You cannot continue to do the same thing and expect better results. There are always New and Better Ways to do things... So, you must Embrace Positive Changes to Be Able to Move To Your Next Level in Life.

Proverbs 4:7 (Wisdom is The Principal Thing).

Isaiah 49:2

Today; Many Christians are Poor simply because They Fail to Keep Updated with Societal Trends and Opportunities around them.

They stay away from and Completely Ignore Financial Information that can Financially Benefit them simply because they think Traditionally.

However; it is very necessary to Seek Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding of Current Things going on in The Society if You want to Enrich Yourself Positively and Rightly.
Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

3) Embrace Positive Change: You cannot continue to do the same thing and expect better results. There are always New and Better Ways to do things... So, you must Embrace Positive Changes to Be Able to Move To Your Next Level in Life.

Proverbs 4:7 (Wisdom is The Principal Thing).

Isaiah 49:2

Today; Many Christians are Poor simply because They Fail to Keep Updated with Societal Trends and Opportunities around them.

They stay away from and Completely Ignore Financial Information that can Financially Benefit them simply because they think Traditionally.

However; it is very necessary to Seek Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding of Current Things going on in The Society if You want to Enrich Yourself Positively and Rightly.

4) Build Capacity: Build Spiritual and Financial Capacity. Meditate in The Word Daily to Always Receive The Holy Spirit for Divine Directions in Your Life.

Develop Your Financial Skills, Learn New Things Everyday and Build Strategies to Applying them in Boosting Your Finance.

Without Building Capacity, You cannot receive Contents of Blessings, Protection, Joy, Riches etc.

So, when you build The Capacity to Contain Your Contents; You'll Automatically Command The Contents of Blessings, Protections, Joy and Riches in Your Life.

The word of God renews us on a daily basis and it helps us build Spiritual Capacity that Helps Our Enlarge Financial Capacity. Hence; it is necessary that We Meditate in The Word of God on a Daily Basis for Our Own Betterment.
Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

4) Build Capacity: Build Spiritual and Financial Capacity. Meditate in The Word Daily to Always Receive The Holy Spirit for Divine Directions in Your Life.

Develop Your Financial Skills, Learn New Things Everyday and Build Strategies to Applying them in Boosting Your Finance.

Without Building Capacity, You cannot receive Contents of Blessings, Protection, Joy, Riches etc.

So, when you build The Capacity to Contain Your Contents; You'll Automatically Command The Contents of Blessings, Protections, Joy and Riches in Your Life.

The word of God renews us on a daily basis and it helps us build Spiritual Capacity that Helps Our Enlarge Financial Capacity. Hence; it is necessary that We Meditate in The Word of God on a Daily Basis for Our Own Betterment.

5) Keep Righteous Companies of Friends that want You and Them to Progress.

Mathew 14:15 -19

Iron Sharpeneth Iron.

Bad Companies Corrupt Good Manners.

If You want to Succeed in Life, If You want to Make Positive Progress in Life; You Need to Shed off Wrong Companies. Primarily, You must align with The Positive People with Positive Mindsets Steering in The Direction of Your Vision.
Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

5) Keep Righteous Companies of Friends that want You and Them to Progress.

Mathew 14:15 -19

Iron Sharpeneth Iron.

Bad Companies Corrupt Good Manners.

If You want to Succeed in Life, If You want to Make Positive Progress in Life; You Need to Shed off Wrong Companies. Primarily, You must align with The Positive People with Positive Mindsets Steering in The Direction of Your Vision.

6) Consecrate Yourself: When it comes to Changing Your Level, You should be ready to do it All Alone. When it has to do with Sensitive Things that has got to Change Your Destiny, You should mind the kind of people you tell your plans.

Primarily; you need to be ready to consecrate yourself in Prayers and Fasting as The Holy Spirit leads. We can observe in the Bible that at Every Point Jesus Christ wanted to Change Level, He Consecrated Himself away from The People including His Disciples. For 40 days; He was PRAYING and FASTING alone on the mountain without His Disciples.

Today, Many of you are Spiritually and Financially Stagnant because You expect other people especially your family or Friends to Follow You.

Today; I pray for you that you get the understanding and power to move ahead in Your Life's Destiny Alone in Jesus Name.

Act 6:3 (Beautiful Gate)
Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

6) Consecrate Yourself: When it comes to Changing Your Level, You should be ready to do it All Alone. When it has to do with Sensitive Things that has got to Change Your Destiny, You should mind the kind of people you tell your plans.

Primarily; you need to be ready to consecrate yourself in Prayers and Fasting as The Holy Spirit leads. We can observe in the Bible that at Every Point Jesus Christ wanted to Change Level, He Consecrated Himself away from The People including His Disciples. For 40 days; He was PRAYING and FASTING alone on the mountain without His Disciples.

Today, Many of you are Spiritually and Financially Stagnant because You expect other people especially your family or Friends to Follow You.

Today; I pray for you that you get the understanding and power to move ahead in Your Life's Destiny Alone in Jesus Name.

Act 6:3 (Beautiful Gate)

For You to Change Your Level, Never Depend on Anyone, Only Look up and Depend on God.

Man is limited to your needs, only God can provide your needs.

Every man that rejects CHANGE is Bounded by CHAIN.

You must Subject to CHANGE.

Every CHANGE must Require SACRIFICES from you.

An Illustration: If you want to enjoy a full chicken, you must sacrifice a little part of the meat to remove the bitter part of the chicken else if you cook the bitter part of the chicken with the chicken, you'll be unable to eat the Full Chicken.
Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

For You to Change Your Level, Never Depend on Anyone, Only Look up and Depend on God.

Man is limited to your needs, only God can provide your needs.

Every man that rejects CHANGE is Bounded by CHAIN.

You must Subject to CHANGE.

Every CHANGE must Require SACRIFICES from you.

An Illustration: If you want to enjoy a full chicken, you must sacrifice a little part of the meat to remove the bitter part of the chicken else if you cook the bitter part of the chicken with the chicken, you'll be unable to eat the Full Chicken.

7) Give Your Tithes and Give To Other People in Needs:

If you want Financial Change, you need to pay your Tithes without Grumbling as the Scripture Instructs. You also need to give to people in Need as This is what the Scripture Commands.

Now; let's look at the Enemies of Progressiveness:

8 Enemies of Changing Levels:

1) Complaining
2) Putting Blames on Others for Your Failures
3) Laziness
4) Procrastination
5) Hardwork in The Wrong Direction.
6) Unrighteousness
7) Prayerlessness and Dependence on Human Beings.
8. Selfishness
Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
We come to an end of Today's Sermon.

I pray that you get understanding and utilize the knowledge herein to Better All Areas of Your Life.

God Loves You.

He cares for You.

He will Never Leave You.

So, Build on This Mentality To Do Great Things.

If You are having any Problem in any area of Your Life, and You need Spiritual and Financial Counselling and Breakthrough in Your Life; Do not hesitate to reach out to me for The Needed Help.

You can call or send me a message on WhatsApp through my contact below on my signature.

Stay Blessed.
Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Next Sunday: How To Locate Your Divine Helper.

Your Divine Helper may not look like what you think. He/She may not be Rich or Appear Rich; however - Such person/people will be the one(s) to Quicken Your Financial Progress in Life.

So, do not Underestimate anyone.

By Next Week, You will learn how to Connect and Locate Your Divine Helper(s) instead of Waiting for Them to Locate You.

Be Mightifully Blessed.

Pictured Below is Our WOFBI Graduation which occurred Today, March 27, 2022 in The Village of Ekori.

Re: WOFBI Sunday Service: Understanding The Secret Of Changing Levels.(living Faith) by AfroAgroPower: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
A picture of Pastor Emmanuel.

Regional Pastor @ Ekoli Yedeen, Cross-River State.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? / Jiggaz Let's Share Joseph Prince Audios / Arabic Teacher Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling Nine Female Pupils In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.