Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Kanye West Has Been Banned From Using Instagram, Following His Attack On Ex-wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Has Been Banned From Using Instagram, Following His Attack On Ex-wife (443 Views)

Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Has Been Banned From Using Instagram, Following His Attack On Ex-wife by onochurch(f): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Kanye West Has Been Banned From Using Instagram, Following His Attack On Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian.

By Onome Naomi

Rapper Kanye West
Award winning musician, Kanye West has been suspended from Instagram after attacking his ex-wife, Kim Kardashian, Pete Davidson and Trevor Noah on the platform.

The atleast 24hrs ban will restrict the rapper from making posts, commenting or carry out any kind of activity of the social media platform.

Read more on:
https://naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/03/17/kanye-west-has-been-banned-from-using-instagram-following-his-attack-on-ex-wife-kim-kardashian/

Re: Kanye West Has Been Banned From Using Instagram, Following His Attack On Ex-wife by shilenji(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2022
It's still tough being a rich BLACK man in the US,not to talk of an average black man. This shii just can never stop,they will choose someone of their colour before they choose you. No where is as good as HOME.
Re: Kanye West Has Been Banned From Using Instagram, Following His Attack On Ex-wife by OhBritannia(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2022
shilenji:
It's still tough being a rich BLACK man in the US,not to talk of an average black man. This shii just can never stop,they will choose someone of their colour before they choose you. No where is as good as HOME.
Did you in anyways read the post before commenting?
It's just for a day, 24 hours.
What has that got to do with being a black man in USA?

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Has Been Banned From Using Instagram, Following His Attack On Ex-wife by shilenji(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2022
I read the post well and I have been following the story on Instagram. What I'm saying is the judgement wouldn't have been the same if it were a white man.
OhBritannia:
Did you in anyways read the post before commenting?
It's just for a day, 24 hours.
What has that got to do with being a black man in USA?
Re: Kanye West Has Been Banned From Using Instagram, Following His Attack On Ex-wife by MonkeyMods(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2022
shilenji:
I read the post well and I have been following the story on Instagram. What I'm saying is the judgement wouldn't have been the same if it were a white man.

You're so wrong. Instagram banned Trump. In fact almost all social media platforms banned him

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Has Been Banned From Using Instagram, Following His Attack On Ex-wife by OhBritannia(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2022
shilenji:
wow the same Kanye west that made a whole musical videos when he buried Pete alive?
And even uploaded it on Instagram and yet Instagram kept quiet?
This has nothing to do with either he was a white man or black, the one day suspension was even too soft.
He threw racial slur on Trevor Noah and he was given a 24 hours suspension, that's even fair compared to what they did to Donald trump who is a white man.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Has Been Banned From Using Instagram, Following His Attack On Ex-wife by siofra(f): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
shilenji:

Never seen a celebrity white man who trolls his wife on social media and say crazy, creepy, scary stuff about her.

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Tired Of Being A Nigerian, It’s So Frustrating” – Bbnaija’s Erica Cries Out / Bbnaija Liquorose Gifted 2 Cars And N20 Million On Birthday Cross Reacts (video) / Bbnaija Cross Laments After Paying 60K For 20 Minutes Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.