Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration (1889 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by bayomillz14: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Drama ensued on Thursday at the inauguration of Prof Chukwuma Soludo as the governor of Anambra when wife of outgoing Gov. Willie Obiano, Ebelechukwu, slapped Mrs Bianca Ojukwu at the event.

The incident occurred immediately after Soludo took his oath of office. Dignitaries including Ex Gov Obiano were already seated when Mrs Obiano stepped in and moved to the front row where the widow of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu was seated and slapped her.

https://thenewsguru.com/news/breaking-ex-gov-obianos-wife-ebelechukwu-slaps-bianca-ojukwu-at-soludos-inauguration/
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Cyberterror: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2022
But another report said it was Bianca Ojukwu that slapped Obiano's wife. Which one will we accept now?

Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Nendans: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by SmartProf(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2022
Cyberterror:
But another report said it was Bianca Ojukwu that slapped Obiano's wife. Which one will we accept now?
A committee will be set up to determine who gave the slap and the beneficiary of the slap. The slap was a farewell souvenir cheesy

Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Karemarealty288(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2022
Fairwell slap... grin remains me of my secondary school days....ipob will not like this.

Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Lightened: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2022
Not drama but entertainment grin. See the so called "leaders" of my dear country.

Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Kestolove(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2022
I was dia, bianca slap ojukwu, ojukwu wife now slap bianca then obiano wife slap the both of them...as am typing this now, we are in the government house settlin d matter..soludo said dey should both kneel down...this bloggers think say na only them dey crase

Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Maxymilliano(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Drama ensued on Thursday at the inauguration of Chukwuma Soludo as the governor of Anambra when wife of outgoing Governor Willie Obiano, Ebelechukwu, slapped Bianca Ojukwu at the event.

The incident occurred immediately after Mr Soludo took his oath of office.

Dignitaries were already seated when Mrs Obiano stepped in and moved to the front row where the widow of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu was seated and reportedly slapped her.

The action drew the attention of security agents and some personalities who pulled Mrs Obiano off the hold of Ms Ojukwu who was visibly shocked by the assault.

Mrs Obiano was later taken away and shortly afterwards, her husband left the venue since the incident happened after the new governor had been sworn in.
(NAN)

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-gov-obianos-wife-ebelechukwu-slaps-bianca-ojukwu-at-soludos-inauguration/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost&fbclid=IwAR3-RK1qmhC3O9giuu4GtS2WkAuN7v5kR9oB3D7xUlMq9UKZuE0xyUqTSUw
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2022
SmartProf:

A committee will be set up to determine who gave the slap and the beneficiary of the slap. The slap was a farewell souvenir cheesy

You must be a confirmed comedian. I don laugh tire. The slap committee will cost billions in sitting allowances..lol

Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Maxymilliano(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2022
This tells a lot about women from that part of the country. Not even the presence of dignitaries could discourage the aggressor from going ahead with the shameful public display pf aggression

Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by 9gerian: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2022
I almost believed your story grin cheesy

Kestolove:
I was dia, bianca slap ojukwu, ojukwu wife now slap bianca then obiano wife slap the both of them...as am typing this now, we are in the government house settlin d matter..soludo said dey should both kneel down...this bloggers think say na only them dey crase

Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by nzeobi(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2022
It was Bianca that slapped obiano wife
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Catfishsupplier(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Day169: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2022
.. thank God, she's outgoing. cheesy
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by maruzia: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2022
That woman Ebele Ob
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by christistruth01: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This tells a lot about women from that part of the country. Not even the presence of dignitaries could discourage the aggressor from going ahead with the shameful public display pf aggression

That Bianca Ojukwu must be a serious case

I heard Patience Jonathan once had her thrown out of Aso rock

Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Pat081: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Cyberterror:
abi we don't know who slap who again
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Cyberterror: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2022
christistruth01:

That Bianca Ojukwu must be a serious case

I heard Patience Jonathan once had her thrown out of Aso rock

I heard that she is agbero woman, a real gutter hustler. But let's wait to know the truth, different stories are flying around now.
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Karlovych: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2022
embarassed Was she slapped with her yam legs?

Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Muna4real(f): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Cyberterror:

I heard that she is agbero woman, a real gutter hustler. But let's wait to know the truth, different stories are flying around now.

Who's an agbero woman? Bianca?
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Invictuse: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Just imagine what the jews from hell fire turn into joke. Just imagine what the Igbos will say if this was Aisha Buhari or Remi Tinubu.

Awon oloriburuku dede !
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
E dey pain am..say she and her ogogoro husband no go loot again like b4 grin
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by raumdeuter: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Are they fighting for who will be first lady
Re: Drama As Obiano’s Wife Slaps Bianca Ojukwu At Soludo’s Inauguration by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2022

(1)

President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho / How True Is This? FULANI OWNS NIGERIA! / Peter Obi Left 185 Billion Naira Debt - Obiano