Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Hiptv Boss Ayo Animashaun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (pics). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hiptv Boss Ayo Animashaun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (pics). (653 Views)

Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiptv Boss Ayo Animashaun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (pics). by Iamdbull: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ayo Animashaun is a foremost nigerian entertainment entrepreneur and He is CEO of Smooth Promotions, an entertainment firm that organizes The Headies award and publishes the weekly Hip Hop World Magazine. On 5 November 2013 he led his firm to the launch of HipTV on Multichoice DSTV. In October 2013, The Net magazine listed him as one of the most influential people in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Happy birthday to you

Re: Hiptv Boss Ayo Animashaun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (pics). by Iamdbull: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Below is a picture of him with foremost Nairaland entertainer Dbull a k a Dbull on this one having breakfast while discussing about way forward in the nigerian music industry

Re: Hiptv Boss Ayo Animashaun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (pics). by Totilopussylick(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Happy birthday to him
Re: Hiptv Boss Ayo Animashaun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (pics). by MadamVanessa(f): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
shocked

I hope they didn't give you time to perform that thing you called music?
Re: Hiptv Boss Ayo Animashaun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (pics). by Iamdbull: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Go and stop them from giving me time na
Re: Hiptv Boss Ayo Animashaun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (pics). by Shalommy(f): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Babe, check your mail.
Re: Hiptv Boss Ayo Animashaun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style (pics). by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

hahaha....

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Kneels In Worship To God As She Moves Into New House After Leaving T / Osinachi’s Pastor Eneche Speaks On His Knowledge And Role In Her Life & Death / Anonymous Lady Throws Her Bra At Joeboy During Performance (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.