Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol (43712 Views)

Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Bullpenn11: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
tiswell:
she could have simply ignored,not as if ebelechukwu obiano wanted to start a physical fight with her right there.

Ignore Ebelechukwu, a notorious slipper? No na.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by tiswell(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bullpenn11:
Ignore Ebelechukwu, a notorious slipper? No na.
slapper you mean?
be calming sometimes,comrade grin
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by athaboi(f): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
tiswell:
she could have simply ignored,not as if ebelechukwu obiano wanted to start a physical fight with her right there.

I hear you...this just shows that you have emotional attachment to obioano...how can she ignore her when she was standing in front of her insulting her...she should wait for her to get physical before she protect herself. Why did obiano's wife went to meet her? See how she disgraced herself... check the picture I attached, it's already flying round social media

2 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Boniwhite: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
These are the genders of people clamouring for 35% inclusion in NASS and political appointees. If woman is been alotted political power things will go sour.
giving women power is a recipe for disaster! Imagine if putin and biden were women? We would just wake up in hell one day. No woner president buhari relegated aisha to the kitchen and za oza room
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by lexyclasy: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
athaboi:
Obiano's wife is such a disgrace...did I just hear her call bianca ashawo? My goodness!!!
Bianca shouldn't have attended that inauguration...I'm sure soludo reach out to her to attend but she should have given any excuse then go to the office any other day to greet and congratulate him! This has proven that the whole of obiano's family dey drink alcohol!
From what I saw in that video na obiano's wife go meet bianca for her seat! Jes!!!
You sef make sense o. That is how i will slap some people for your head...should i go ahead and start slapping?
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by CHIGIM: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
this wan no read to understand b4 commenting.
ignis:
Soludo must be a gentle man like GEJ, but his wife seems to be a tiger like Patience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by RacistProudIgbo: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
athaboi:
Obiano's wife is such a disgrace...did I just hear her call bianca ashawo? My goodness!!!
Bianca shouldn't have attended that inauguration...I'm sure soludo reach out to her to attend but she should have given any excuse then go to the office any other day to greet and congratulate him! This has proven that the whole of obiano's family dey drink alcohol!
From what I saw in that video na obiano's wife go meet bianca for her seat! Jes!!!

The only thing such man can do to relieve his image is to simply sack to Biitch and send her parking.

Any other thing is a linage disgrace.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Farewell slap! History can never forget this.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Obakoolex:
This is just a total display of uncouth behaviour....awon ajokuta ma mumi

I wonder if this happens in South west undecided our bloodas from that side for don full thread dey yarn afonja upadan grin grin
don't mind them no home training.

1 Like

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by eburuu: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
athaboi:
who born this one again

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by UnabashedIPOB: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
planetE:
After she don collect hot slap wey fit turn person face upside down.

I wonder if respect no dey igboland or dem no dey teach their daughters about the acts of honour and respect.

They are so disrespectful. I have interacted with numerous igbo girls and I can testify that most of them lack respect and honour. They are very rude and pompous.

Pardon me! How about girls from your neck of the wood? I am assuming they are angels in human face, right?

1 Like

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by seanjy4konji: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
useless woman could not choose aother day to wash hr diry linen...it had to be on the inauguration of another governor...

I hate whomen who act in such way...

shameless and arrogant...

does it have to be in front of everybody you showcase you are a useless somebody

1 Like

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by OnyeObodo: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
planetE:
After she don collect hot slap wey fit turn person face upside down.

I wonder if respect no dey igboland or dem no dey teach their daughters about the acts of honour and respect.

They are so disrespectful. I have interacted with numerous igbo girls and I can testify that most of them lack respect and honour. They are very rude and pompous.

Lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Insult to a tribe.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by CharlotteFlair: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chimaokigwe:

Only blockheads understand the nonsense that illiterate typed.
That means you understood it very clearly without any comprehension issues.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Malory:
What an eyesore. This goes to show that Obiano is not in control of his wife because no woman who has the utmost respect for her husband will fight in his presence, talk more of being a governor's wife. This is a new low from the Obianos
The Disgrace is too much.
I Feel heavy, Honestly!
I can see some Igbos are even happy at such.
It's demeaning!
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Malory: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The Disgrace is too much.
I Feel heavy, Honestly!
I can see some Igbos are even happy at such.
It's demeaning!
It is a pity
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by athaboi(f): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
eburuu:
who born this one again
shame to all of you supporting nonsense
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by aribisala0(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
LasgidyPort:
This country and its elite with overbloated ego is a cause for concern.

By the way
1st report to grace front page said Bianca slapped Mrs Obiano.

2nd report with disjointed video that did not carry the slap said it was Mrs Obiano that slapped Bianca

Which one we go believe na??

Anyways, both mentioned slap grin

So a slap definitely happened.
Did you not do arithmetic in school?

3/3 = 1

Slap/Slap =? (assuming all slaps are equal)
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by afamaustin(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Onye Amara ula amagoya,case closed.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Emdebby2: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Both of them should be sent to Ukraine.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by zoedew: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Gross display of ill manners! Tarts. Prozzies.Trulls. Wenches. Sluts. Loose and disreputable women! Both women threw womanhood to the dogs. Most indecent and shameful conduct at a State Function for that matter! In saner climes the police would have arrested and charged them to court for affray and conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace. Imagine such conduct from a former Ambassador of Nigeria! Little wonder, against the will of CC Onoh her father, she worked under Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu her Father’s close friend!! Ojukwu was present at Bianca’s naming. To imagine he could bring himself to sleep with her speaks volumes about his ethos!! Not today!!! Quite disappointing to see Prof. Pat Utomi in that company laughing at such sickening degradation of womanhood!!! He would have done well to stylishly move away from such company. It is worrying to imagine what lessons in infamy children who model on them have imbibed. Most unfortunate!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Mryacks: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
chiedu7:
Both women are out of order, with Bianca behaving like a little B*tch

The only sensible post in have read. Almost everyone kept blaming the ex-Governors wife, Bianca herself didn't do right by slapping the woman first...

2 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Kingnelson9: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Death is wicked
If Ojukwu was still alive this ugly behavior wouldn't have existed.
Obiano's wife really messed up,it's so disappointing and shameful.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Ebelefrancis123: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2022
Are you telling us that Bianca is the number one; Meaning APGA has who controls it among either men or women, In conclusion, should I say they know what they are doing?
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by chiedu7: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Gloriagee:
is bianca the one in pink?

Nope that's Mrs Obiano

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by aswani(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Framed:

I concur 100% the rudest and most disrespectful female colleagues I have now and had before are Igbo girls. They are very fine but with dirty character and when you state the obvious some will say it is tribalism, it is not it is my experience

Esan girls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.