Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Stefflon Don Shades Burna Boy While Comparing Him With A Gorilla - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Shades Burna Boy While Comparing Him With A Gorilla - Video (2042 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stefflon Don Shades Burna Boy While Comparing Him With A Gorilla - Video by indulge01: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Stefflon Don Shades her Ex-boyfriend, Burna Boy comparing him with a live gorilla on her Instagram story.
The two celebrities broke up last year but didn’t give reasons on their break up till now that Stefflon Don has shared hint on why she broke up with the singer.

In the video, she said;

“George, you’re not listening to me. I need more attention but you’re not give me, this is why I broke up with you the last time.”

Also recall that in one of Burna Boy’s lyrics, he said;

“Yes I be gorilla but you cannot lock me in the zoo”

From Stefflondon's words, it was pretty obvious she was to referring to her previous relationship with the grammy award winner

Watch video below;

https://misspetitenaijablog.com/2022/03/17/stefflon-don-shades-burna-boy-while-comparing-him-with-a-gorilla/

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Shades Burna Boy While Comparing Him With A Gorilla - Video by dawnomike(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
She will be alright!!!

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Shades Burna Boy While Comparing Him With A Gorilla - Video by Bluntguy: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Okay, one gorilla and one monkey.
Re: Stefflon Don Shades Burna Boy While Comparing Him With A Gorilla - Video by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
This one is obviously suffering from psychological damage....burna fit dey boink 1 sexy chick now him no even send

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Shades Burna Boy While Comparing Him With A Gorilla - Video by Bigwizkid: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Burna wey dey on top Puna rn. He no send

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Shades Burna Boy While Comparing Him With A Gorilla - Video by Totilopussylick(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bluntguy:
Okay, one gorilla and one monkey.
A very beautiful monkey cheesy

If them Lock you and her inside room, belle go swell up before the door is unlocked tongue tongue
Re: Stefflon Don Shades Burna Boy While Comparing Him With A Gorilla - Video by 3exe3: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2022
Now na gorilla e be but back then na ur Romeo anyhow e be tinz

(1) (Reply)

"Thunder Fire You": IK Reacts As Alexx Shares Photo Of His Hairless Head / Is Ini Edo Really Pregnant? / Nigerian Men Are Hotties In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.