Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' (46041 Views)

MC Galaxy Subtly Shades Soundcity Over Awards / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by swaggerjack: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Popular British singer Stefflon Don has taken a swipe at her former lover and Nigerian music star Burna Boy Stefflon Don shared a video online as she was seen with a friend vibing to a song while subtly referring to Burna Boy as a 'Mummy's boy' Many of Burna Boy's fans and followers have taken to social media to defend him as they clapped back at the British singer.

British artiste Stefflon Don is currently trending on social media over a new video she shared as she took a swipe at her former boyfriend and Grammy award winner Burna Boy once again. Stefflon Don, in a caption of the video she shared online, subtly referred to Burna Boy as a ‘mummy’s boy.' Skip Ad Stefflon Don shared a video, and in the cation, took a swipe at Burna Boy.

The video showed Stefflon Don and a friend dancing to a song while her caption reads, ‘When he’s a man and Not a mummy’s boy‘. Burna Boy is known to always be in the company of his mother, Bose Ogulu, who also doubles as his manager. Netizens react as Stefflon Don shades Burna Boy Legit.ng captured some of the reactions,

see them below: faruqbashar: "@stefflondon Just move on already, your dropped more subs than songs since y’all broke up. ajernboy: "The use you sing song song blow you dey here dey misbehave." onyenoikechukw1: "This girl seriously need to leave odogwu alone, we accept he is a mummy boy, trust me so are every guy that they mom made what they are, unless they dont have a well loved mother, that moment u want him to get u the world and he will want to do it foolishly because of love but." thatphone: "Bye bye oo to the love of my life...

Stefflon Don speaks on relationship with Burna Boy Following her breakup with Burna Boy, Stefflon Don spoke about her relationship life and how she had moved on. Stefflon Don revealed she and Burna Boy dated for two and half years, and she hasn't been with anyone since their split. She also maintained that she and Burna have been separated for one year.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1503380-move-knocks-stefflon-don-subtly-shades-burna-boy-calls-mummys-boy-video/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by money121(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
That breakfast still dey Pain Her tongue tongue

Aunty Move On grin

260 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by HITsquad: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lol she probably thought they would end up like Jigga and Queen B.

It's nothing personal sis... Odogwu got way bigger than your ass... Your big fat ass couldn't 'fit in his life' anymore.

Just move on with your life too and stop hating, Mek men in circle for no reason your matter.

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by godofuck231: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
When you g follow poor man daughter or ashi, what do you expect , em too na tout so case balanced ,gutter upgraded

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by compton11(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
This shorty just mad that burna dumbed her ass!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Ckonnet: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's better to be a mummy's boy than a sissy.
As a sissy in this chaotic world, na pure zombie u be!!

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Ckonnet: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Burna don get another single wey go still blow with this gossip, I trust him.

Burna is pure, i can relate and alot of people can't understand this part in this chaotic world.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by kunle75(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
money121:
That breakfast still dey Pain Her tongue tongue

Aunty Move On grin

I swear, the thing still pain her ganniiiii

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Peterobi90: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
The truth is no better upgrade than burna wants her.... and she can't go lower due to clout...

There is a very thin line between various dates to find the right one and casting....

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by swaggerjack: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
kunle75:

I swear, the thing still pain her ganniiiii
grin

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by culf: 12:17am On Nov 12, 2022
Some ladies sha! They always take breakup personal, she is always shading him whenever she has the opportunity but I have not seem burna talk any sh*t about her, he will probably talk in her favour than the negative but most of them wouldn't.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by swaggerjack: 1:52am On Nov 12, 2022
culf:
Some ladies sha! They always take breakup personal, she is always shading him whenever she has the opportunity but I have not seem burna talk any sh*t about her, he will probably talk in her favour than the negative but most of them wouldn't.
Real talk

15 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by SenatePresdo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Burna boy The Bully deserves any manner of insult or shade he gets grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by ecolime(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Eh yah

She's yet to recover from Odogwu's hot breakfast. Funny enough, I loved them as a couple ooo.

Shit happens. Move on Steff D... May God heal your shattered heart cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Risingblue008(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
D hey
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Amuluonyenaego: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
H
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by ariesbull: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
What is wrong respecting and abiding by the mum...

4 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Mercury12(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Move on! Not every relationship must end in marriage biko

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Klington: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
If I am not a mummy's boy, whose boy am I then

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by illicit(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
See finish

A whole Burna BOY

Mummy's BOY

shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Menclothing: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
His mum his manager what do u expect they live together

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ok

All mothers dream to have their children love and reciprocate the love shown to them.

Being a mummy's boy in the right sense ain't bad, you that will be a mum tomorrow will want same for all your successful sons!

Women are really interesting, some don't want others to enjoy what they themselves pray to enjoy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Linesman(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by HomeTutorsPro: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ok.
But petrol is still #200/litre where I am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by handsomeyinka(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
She was probably expecting breakfast from burna boy but she only got dinner...

Burna our own brother cant be ridiculed .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2022

Please will dollars still rise or should i sell mine now?

2 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by dayanab0: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na so dem dey do... no respect. mtchew
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Not my concern. Them don chop belleful.
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Ireportlive: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Move on aunty

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth & His Cute Daughter Wear Matching White Outfits / Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry / M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.