Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Assassination Of Murtala Mohammed & Capture Of Buka Suka Dimka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Of Murtala Mohammed & Capture Of Buka Suka Dimka (393 Views)

Lt. Col. Buka Suka Dimka Biography / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assassination Of Murtala Mohammed & Capture Of Buka Suka Dimka by Iyke1998(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
This video narrates the story of the gruesome assassination of General Murtala Mohammed, who at the time was the Military Head of State of Nigeria. He was assassinated by a group of soldiers led by Lt. Col. Buka Suka Dimka. Dimka was later captured in Afikpo in present day Ebonyi State and tried in a Special Military Tribunal which sat in Lagos. He was found guilty and sentenced to death by firing squad. The story is chilling and heart-wrenching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aRXFM1ZdKw
Re: Assassination Of Murtala Mohammed & Capture Of Buka Suka Dimka by Totilopussylick(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
H
Re: Assassination Of Murtala Mohammed & Capture Of Buka Suka Dimka by Flamees(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
H
Is for Hair

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Will Destroy My Over 40 Years Of Friendship With Governor Emmanuel / Amaechi’s Broad, deep Experience In Governance Make Him Best Buhari’s Successor / Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu Will Declare His Interest To Join The 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.