Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Who Was At Fault In Your Broken Marriage? You Or Your Estranged Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Was At Fault In Your Broken Marriage? You Or Your Estranged Partner? (457 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Why Too Many Broken Marriage? Any Way Around It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was At Fault In Your Broken Marriage? You Or Your Estranged Partner? by Baba40(f): 10:43pm On May 19, 2022
Are you divorced or separated? Who was at fault?
How are you coping without your estranged partner? Kindly share
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Broken Marriage? You Or Your Estranged Partner? by Shidda: 9:38am On May 20, 2022
Not married but being a child of divorced, i'll say it takes two to divorce, just like it took two to get married. My step is an (censored) but my father is not willing to let her go. Again, it takes two
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Broken Marriage? You Or Your Estranged Partner? by Baba40(f): 6:38pm On May 20, 2022
Shidda:
Not married but being a child of divorced, i'll say it takes two to divorce, just like it took two to get married. My step is an (censored) but my father is not willing to let her go. Again, it takes two

One of them must have initiated the seperation
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Broken Marriage? You Or Your Estranged Partner? by Shidda: 4:29pm On May 21, 2022
Well, for my mom, each of them will say it's they other and they will give an excuse. With my step, one thing will lead to the other and they will fight, when S.mom will want to escalate it to divorce, dad will cool down. but the beginning, ican't say, i'm preety sure one will keep something in mind, and one thing will lead to it being vented.

(1) (Reply)

Ahhh This Is Unfair Ooo. See What They Did To This Woman On Her Birthday! / Get Our Battery Powered Cctv Camera To Secure Your Home / Why Are Indian Marriages Thriving In Abroad But Nigerian Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.