Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat (677 Views)

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
‘Amazing, heart-pounding sex’: 61 married men reveal why they cheat
By Eric Spitznagel
March 16, 2022 4:19pm Updated

"Randy," a Maryland man who’s been married for 20 years, is having multiple affairs — not just because he enjoys the sex. His mistresses, he says, offer something different from his wife.

His most current girlfriend, for example, is "always perfumed. She's always wearing sexy underwear. She's always attentive to my needs. You're not cutting a fart in front of each other. It's an oasis."

"Joe," another married man, said he likes cheating on his wife for the thrill. His current mistress and her husband have "both been to our house." If their spouses ever found out, her husband "would kill me, and then my wife would revive me so that she could kill me."

But that threat of violent retribution is what makes it fun. "The sex is absurd," Joe says. “It’s risk-your-life good."

These are just two of the 61 married American men who confess to their infidelity in "Cheatingland: The Secret Confessions of Men Who Stray" (Atria Books), out Tuesday. The author, a "journalist" (no other details are provided by the publisher), spent four years interviewing men, both in person and over the phone, for his investigation. All names and many identifying details of the men quoted have been changed, the author writes. Even the author goes by the pen name “Anonymous” in order to protect the men's identities.

An anonymous survey of 61 unfaithful married American men, the book "Cheatingland" delves into the contradiction of infidelity. "Cheating is, like, 'OK, let's get a greasy, sloppy double cheeseburger and chow down on that even though I know that it’s bad for my heart,'" explains "Peter" from Denver. "But it tastes so good in that moment."

Continue Reading
Re: 61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat by Jeon(f): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: 61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Marriage is definitely not for the faint of heart! undecided
Re: 61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat by Mariangeles(f): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Marriage is definitely not for the faith of heart! undecided

Faith of heart? undecided
Re: 61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Faith of heart? undecided
faint* undecided
Re: 61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat by Mariangeles(f): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
faint* undecided

Ok.
I been think say na new term wey I no know, so I say make I ask. cheesy
Re: 61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
Ok.
I been think say na new term wey I no know, so I say make I ask. cheesy
No! Na the usual...error.. undecided
Re: 61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat by MrCodeSolo: 5:33am On Mar 18, 2022
no mind am, he thinks say him still dey religion section of NL. no be only 'faith' of heart naa fate, hate, fatima or 'sural tal fatiah' of heart.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Trees Used As Shrines? / Help On House Rent Remaining 30k / Is It Possible To Forgive A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.