Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) (52578 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pastor indeed that was called by his father Jesus.. grin
And this one will also lay hand on gullible Christians..keep deceiving people with imaginary creature..I try to understand how a sane and normal person will believe that there is an imaginary creature in an imaginary location and that a pastor can tell you what's gonna happen to your life..don't be deceived..

He even own a church..and he will collect some money from gullible persons claiming his God will provide for you if you give to the God..this man would probably have seen some fake vision and say it was from his imaginary creature.. cheesy

His God should save him from the officials that caught him tho.. undecided since he was doing God's work.. cheesy
Pls let this man face the law and pay for his crime..

Na people like u go see small jaz or juju u go take of and u believe in satan u have not seen
But u don't believe in Christ that u will be deliver from the satan hand and juju

In everything in life there is always a betrayal a bad egg same in every believe on earth, just like bible said kingdom of heaven is not for everyone just have it in mind brother

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Godispeace: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
walahi 90% of the these yam legs aka Flat heads south Yeastern ritualists are internet fraudsters or drug traffickers
Totilopussylick:
All this descendants people of south east sabi embarrass their region up and down tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
wwwihy:
These people just they disgrace us make them say them wan go now,ahhhh,all parasites will start to shhhyyt for body,pissc4boDi,begin declare operation python and puff adder upandan grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
So many people are using christianity to cover up there crime but forgetting that bible said nothing is hidden under the sun as far as u re using name of God u shall be expose that am very sure. U will not go unpunish
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Na people like u go see small jaz or juju u go take of and u believe in satan u have not seen
But u don't believe in Christ that u will be deliver from the satan hand and juju

In everything in life there is always a betrayal a bad egg same in every believe on earth, just like bible said kingdom of heaven is not for everyone just have it in mind brother
I am reasonable enough to think for myself..I don't need no pastor or imaginary creature to do that for me..
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
U can't decieve the people of God
In due time God will expose u. Sure
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am reasonable enough to think for myself..I don't need no pastor or imaginary creature to do that for me..

U re right
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Thesaint141(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[s]Pastor indeed that was called by his father Jesus.. grin
And this one will also lay hand on gullible Christians..keep deceiving people with imaginary creature..I try to understand how a sane and normal person will believe that there is an imaginary creature in an imaginary location and that a pastor can tell you what's gonna happen to your life..don't be deceived..

He even own a church..and he will collect some money from gullible persons claiming his God will provide for you if you give to the God..this man would probably have seen some fake vision and say it was from his imaginary creature.. cheesy

His God should save him from the officials that caught him tho.. undecided since he was doing God's work.. cheesy
Pls let this man face the law and pay for his crime..[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pastor indeed that was called by his father Jesus.. grin

Pls let this man face the law and pay for his crime..
You are calling God an imaginary because of this erring man.
Wait until a day in your life when you will have challenges beyond your small wisdom.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by jcross19: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't change the fact that there ain't no imaginary creature nowhere.. grin wink
what you don't discovered remained inexistent to you, until you find your real indentity , you will still remain confused as you are... Bro!!!! There is a master planner up and within there that's God.... You are a planned project of one supreme creator!!!.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
africandollar:
The guy wey write him 'billboard' for am na legit A the person get for handwriting skills. grin shocked

o.d.e grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by thatigboman1: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All this descendants people of south east sabi embarrass their region up and down tongue
is abiola ayorinde kayode, FBI most wanted criminal, from South East? Is hushpuppy from South from South East? Is super cop ABBA kyari from South East?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hardwork and perseverance, they ain't related(nah)
Ejiphill09:
shocked
Anozie is the Founder of Praying City Church.

Okay Tithe and offering is not enough, And he couldn't just go work legitimately but pastor want to blow big. Actually he is a god of Men not any man of God.

My problem is people he has been deceiving all this while that his wealth is as a result of his faithfulness to God and they will be fasting and constant night prayers hoping to get the kind of "PAPA" "DADDY" Blessings.

Many of his church members will be disappointed not that he was caught and into crime but because he failed to show them way and also lift them from poverty. angry

There are millions of people still making money legitimately without involving themselves in fraud or rituals.

Please endeavor to be in that group.
Make money and have peace of mind.
Hard work and perseverance still pays!!!

Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Arielle: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
devigblegble:
Stop abusing the word pastor and call these criminals what they really are . Everyday for thief one day for the owner
He is a pastor!! Before he was caught if he were on the news for something else, you would have called him a pastor. Is it because he has been exposed? How about all the others that have not been caught?
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Lovenorth: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Look at this malnourished pastor misleading misleading gullible Christian
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by ajumma(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
they don finally captured @ FamTomx2 the rhesus monkey

Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Ochelyko1: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-captures-popular-pastor-on-fbi-wanted-list-in-owerri-photo/

If only they can publicly displace the self acclaim supper Corp Abba kyari like this pastor it would have been better. Hypocrite all over the country
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by nnamdi640: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
What will you now call that of Ogun state concising mining of skull

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by clockwisereport: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Just like Ramon Abass from Imo state

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by clockwisereport: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!

Yes, like Ramon Abass from Enugu state

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by SympleSam(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shey no be say EFCC dey try bribe USA so them no go send supa cop go the other side. This one wey suddenly them just start to dey capture guys wey FBI dey be find all this year's..hmmmmm. naijamycountry
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by penocrat1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dammnnn nigggaaar
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
clockwisereport:

Just like Ramon Abass from Imo state
I guess you mean hotpupi

He is a descendants of Oduduwa federal republic of yahoo yahoo tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Holy Holy
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
cool fl@theads wink are CRIMINALS
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by meliziz12(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
To me once you're religious at this age you've become irrational to me so I don't want to do anything with you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Charliemunger4:
Bleep IT THERE'S HUNGER IN THE LAND OO

undecided is that enuf excuse to engage in CRIME/SCAM? Dey should HANG his fl@thead sad
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Klington: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
Totilopussylick:
[/s]

Like husspuppi and Abba kyari
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Awoofmoney:
Hustle

Check my signature to get free 1k to place bets
undecided how is that hustle?
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Almaigaa: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
All those wanted on FBI list on International crimes are all from East.

Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Klington:
[s][/s]

Like husspuppi and Abba kyari
All 3 of them are from different regions.

Abba kyari from the north

Hushpuppies from the west

What a collabo tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Meets Niger Coup Leaders / The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.