Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) (52581 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Honestly i get sick of reading comments on this forum....Some people literally turn everything into tribalism, I wonder if some people think at all before making comments honestly...
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by NOwazobia: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
The majority of the scam pastors are concentrated in that region.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na dem, the developer of the world
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kelechi Anozie really sounds like another mkpurummiri nomenclature.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Spandau: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pastor indeed that was called by his father Jesus.. grin
And this one will also lay hand on gullible Christians..keep deceiving people with imaginary creature..I try to understand how a sane and normal person will believe that there is an imaginary creature in an imaginary location and that a pastor can tell you what's gonna happen to your life..don't be deceived..

He even own a church..and he will collect some money from gullible persons claiming his God will provide for you if you give to the God..this man would probably have seen some fake vision and say it was from his imaginary creature.. cheesy

His God should save him from the officials that caught him tho.. undecided since he was doing God's work.. cheesy
Pls let this man face the law and pay for his crime..

I am sure you are just pretending to be stupid and not really that stupid. It's just for the act, shey? That someone is masquerading as a pastor now is God's or Jesus' fault? So by your logic, of a person goes around wearing a military uniform with a fake ID and is able to deceive people, then it's the fault of military authorities or the president? Come on! You're better than this.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Ekpeitit(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Another Eeebo thief.
The main profession of Eeeebo people is crime.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Method147(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Macsjebs:
May God save the world

'...My bae came visiting and all through the short stay, she kept on complimenting the ambience of my apartment. It's a big space but diffused over the whole place in few days'.

First impression matters most...A wonderful Nairalander sent the chat above on whatsapp. I do hope you see this. Thanks Brotherly

So guys, what impression do you intend to leave when someone visits your home?

Order via whatsapp: O7O3442191O. Cost: 12k
. Location?
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by pseudonomer: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pastor indeed that was called by his father Jesus.. grin
And this one will also lay hand on gullible Christians..keep deceiving people with imaginary creature..I try to understand how a sane and normal person will believe that there is an imaginary creature in an imaginary location and that a pastor can tell you what's gonna happen to your life..don't be deceived..

He even own a church..and he will collect some money from gullible persons claiming his God will provide for you if you give to the God..this man would probably have seen some fake vision and say it was from his imaginary creature.. cheesy

His God should save him from the officials that caught him tho.. undecided since he was doing God's work.. cheesy
Pls let this man face the law and pay for his crime..

Even the Bible says, there will be a lot of false prophets. All his deeds is obviously against what the Bible preached.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by YorobaPIGS: 1:13am On Mar 18, 2022
clockwisereport:

Yes, like Ramon Abass from Enugu state
Ramon olorunwa abbas

Don't mind then. Yorubas are utterly senseless
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by amuwo1980: 2:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All this descendants people of south east sabi embarrass their region up and down tongue
Better than human rituals which every afonja have participated
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Kingsmm55: 4:37am On Mar 18, 2022
Tribalistic and myopic alamajiris will always disgrace themselves not IBO's anytime there is a tribe related issues..anytime there is crime issue why not face the individual who perpetuated the crime not tribe.tribe issue and related issues become the heaviest thorn in Nigerian fresh. and believe u me that is one of the incurable virus which drove the last nail in Nigerian"s casket.......
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by 1851onne: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
noleflendum:
na dem
no need to extradite the mofo
just kill am
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2022
This same man again!!he told my madam that somebody planted juju in her office las las oga send one man come plant juju for our office to make the prophesy look real..we catch the man ..when we started beating him he confessed that it was this man that sent him...the man don turn costumer for police
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2022
If you go im church for orji...na yahoo boys full am...funny enough na pastor daughter im marry
Re: EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) by errigdee: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2022
haha haha haha haha,y'all ain't seen nothing �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Meets Niger Coup Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.