Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please How Do I Sue A Loan Company That Doesn't Have A Physical Office Address - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Do I Sue A Loan Company That Doesn't Have A Physical Office Address (479 Views)

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Sue A Loan Company That Doesn't Have A Physical Office Address by ayusco85(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please lawyers in the house can you help. I have an issue with one of these online loan companies I want to take to court, they don't have an address but on Google it showed their office address. I chatted their customer service but they claimed they don't have a physical office address. How do i serve them? I have a lawyer already
Re: Please How Do I Sue A Loan Company That Doesn't Have A Physical Office Address by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Oga go and pay up your debt.. You have a lawyer already, Why didn't you borrow money from ur lawyer?
Na your type the spoil good roads for others. You have obtained a loan and instead of paying back, you want to use the money to hire a lawyer. You wicked sha embarassed..

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Sue A Loan Company That Doesn't Have A Physical Office Address by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Una go owe person money and still dey open eyes join.Go pay your debt.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Sue A Loan Company That Doesn't Have A Physical Office Address by ogmask: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Your lawyer should be able to advise you on that. Meanwhile, they have started clamping down on those frauds called online loan companies. Be patient am sure you will get their ass kicked.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Sue A Loan Company That Doesn't Have A Physical Office Address by ayusco85(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Oga go and pay up your debt.. You have a lawyer already, Why didn't you borrow money from ur lawyer?
Na your type the spoil good roads for others. You have obtained a loan and instead of paying back, you want to use the money to hire a lawyer. You wicked sha embarassed..

You haven't even heard my story you are concluding already. Why not keep quite if u don't have what to say.
I am not owing them instead they are owing me. They made me pay a loan twice, after the first one was confirmed successful buy gtb. They haven't refunded it since August

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Sue A Loan Company That Doesn't Have A Physical Office Address by ayusco85(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
Una go owe person money and still dey open eyes join.Go pay your debt.

Will u keep quite there.
Re: Please How Do I Sue A Loan Company That Doesn't Have A Physical Office Address by ayusco85(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
ogmask:
Your lawyer should be able to advise you on that. Meanwhile, they have started clamping down on those frauds called online loan companies. Be patient am sure you will get their ass kicked.

What's my own, I am suing the bastards

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In High Spirit, Confident Of Freedom – Lawyer / 2023: Osinbajo Disowns Olugbenga Olaoye Over Comments Against Tinubu / Pay Back Time For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.