Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons (52148 Views)

Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by ahmedkoded95(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Former Presidential aid Reno Omokri has challenged General Buratai to a one-on-one deadly fight to avenge the death of unarmed protestors killed.

Reno Omokri reacting to the denial of the army of killing unarmed peaceful protestors challenged the General to a fight without weapons.

According to him, he wants God to use him to avenge the death of the slaughtered unarmed peaceful protestors at Lekki tollgate two weeks ago.

My greatest desire in November is to be in a room with General Buratai. No weapons. No referee. Man to man combat. Only one man coming out alive. Let God use me to avenge the cowardly slaughter of peaceful, unarmed, #EndSARS protesters at #LekkiMassacre by that spineless coward!
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1322784407636377601?s=19

75 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by TecM0: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin

Lol

As if Burutai is Jobless like him

Anyways Reno omokirikiri should buy a one way ticket and return to Nigeria he can't keep making noise online as a fugitive

My bet is surely on Brutal Buratai the odogwu python dancer 1 2 3 of Ibo land

177 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Jessepaid(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reno be calming down ooo....make you no go receive letter bomb blow like Dele Giwa

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by ghettowriter(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Let the duel begins!!

But hope Reno know say that burantashi na snake master ba?

Still on still, i want Reno to comot his teeth just now.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Reno don vex reach ... Buratai oya cross to him.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Kzinne: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reno is an idiot. Imagine what a so-called Pastor is dreaming to do. Most of these guys are scammers

180 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by fmcjunior(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Well, most times, I'm always on the same page with Reno but this one is an exemption. This tweet exumes childishness. Forget people saying that they can beat a soldier one on one. Though it's possible but to be honest, a soldier has an upper hand against you in man to man combat.

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by sapientia(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reno Reno

Our own clown

I know Buhari as a colossal failure.

But I don't rate anyone who knows that as being intelligent

Its not rocket science to know that Buhari is grossly incompetent.

But always attacking Buhari does not make Reno to be smart.

Have always seen him as a clown

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by neoclassical: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol, oya Brutai show face make Reno commot your teeth

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kzinne:
Buratai is an idiot. Imagine what a so-called soldier is dreaming to do. Most of these guys are scammers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by plessis: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Buratai to win both half.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by JChase(f): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Over 8.5 go play o

27 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Righteousness89(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin
Reno! Reno!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Moferere: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reno is a jobless fellow

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by obailala(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
This one na foolish death wish! Another gibberish just to stay relevant on social media.

With one hand and leg chained, Buratai would effortlessly beat Reno to death!

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Fahdiga(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
If Buratai doesn't accept this challenge then he should step down asap. Nigerian military is at an all time low all thanks to lifeless Buhari and coward Buratai. after Reno I will personally challenge him for a combat

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nigerianization(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Lol

As if Burutai is Jobless like him

Anyways Reno omokirikiri should buy a one way ticket and return to Nigeria he can't keep making noise online as a fugitive

Reno is not jobless as you think.....A jobless man living comfortably in America, training his children there and recently built an orphanage here in Nigeria? I want to be that jobless

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Eastlink(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reno is insane. All he keeps talking about is Lekki Killings, he should also lend his voice to the Oyigbo killings too.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by TecM0: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigerianization:

Reno is not jobless as you think.....A jobless man living comfortably in America, training his children there and recently built an orphanage here in Nigeria? I want to be that jobless

Then you have to join PDP and work under Jonathan for a decade to be that jobless and very wealthy

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by saraki2019(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Truely, we have to regulate social media.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Charmingrascal(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Even though Buratai is a nincompoop

This Reno is petty
Man to man Buratai will beat Reno handicap 2 he won't even get a draw

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nigerianization(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Then you have to join PDP and work under Jonathan for a decade to be that jobless and very wealthy

LOL...................

Some guys are also cashing out under the incorruptible Buhari..... Sabiu Yusuf comes to mind

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by softset: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
The way Buratai will beat this boy, he will beg for help, Reno is obviously bored, his life revolves around social media

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by alfarouq(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
So says Wendell Simlin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by BlackfireX: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
My own is just put me and buhari daughter in one room..

grin

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by ehinmowo: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
softset:
The way Buratai will beat this boy, he will beg for help, Reno is obviously bored, his life revolves around social media

If Remo truly lived his youthful years in Niger Delta. Especially among Ijaw people (I don't know Reno's tribe), he will kill Burutai in less than 30 minutes.

I know how strong those guys are. Especially people in the creeks.

They deployed some Aboki boys to Ilaje community some years ago. He didn't know where he was. He was showing off and trying to oppress people. When one young boy slapped him, blood was just gushing out of his mouth. B4 they called for reenforcement, den don enter water go.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by GodIsBiafran: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
I AM NO FAN OF BURATAI - HE IS A FULANI TERRORIST. BUT I HAVE TO SAY RENO IS THE BIGGEST FOOL THE SOUTH EVER PRODUCED.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Mayng01(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
The armies are nothing without rifle

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Aboki99(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
That's how coward behave before they meet eyeball to eyeball with their object of hate. Reno that looks like a lanky Kenyan lady wants to pick a fight with an army General of the Buratai make. Some people know how to brag. Reno build your womanish physique first b4 day dreaming of engaging an army general in a combat. Anybody with the slightest of knowledge of what it takes to be an army general knows your only displaying your tomfoolery publically .

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by olisaEze(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Okay ehen, ah for talk! It is Sunday evening, and bros don drink small.

Pls, Gen. Burutai disregard the suicide request of dis young man for he knoweth not what he doeth. grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by oba68351: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Buratai to win both half.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.