Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,685 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False (25276 Views)

Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office / Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud / EFCC Arrests Man With $400,000 Fake Notes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by Johel(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
hisexcellency34:
I know its a lie. You think they will give him his phone to be committing fraud in jail like FG is doing to Abba Kyari here?

They think it's like the prison they see in movies...lol
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by HardMirror(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
namiji2598:
i send you a mail boss, please reply
if I want to set u up now ehn. What type of rubbish is this? You are just too dodgy and acting suspiciously
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by AutoChick4U(f): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
HardMirror:
I dey suspect u. How you take know wetin tools mean
Lolz. Not ur girly girl
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by kaymart: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
DropsMic:

And Nigerians swallowed it hook line and sinker come.. Truly it doesn't take much to deceive a typical black man.

... Nigeria is today regarded as the scam capital of the world – but in reality we are not – and it's because of her citizens... The way we wash our dirty linen outside eh, It's just moronic.

Growing up I was of the opinion that Nigerians are smartbut that ain't true, many Nigerians are balntky stupid...
I remember MMM saga and how Nigerians fell for it amidst the general believe that Nigerians are smart ...
Nigerians aren't that smartbas widely publicised.
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by AutoChick4U(f): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
namiji2598:
please reply my DM, I send you a mail
Why? I don't know anything oooo
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by Edoziesmart(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Seun Seun Seun
Try and caution your mods on what they push to front page. It is becoming an alarming the way you guys are turning this place to a trash bin for fake and unverified news.

Everything is not all about chasing traffic cus of monetary purpose.
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by dododawa1: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
jericco1:
Lol but dude is still a legend.
legend or criminal.
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by namiji2598: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
HardMirror:
if I want to set u up now ehn. What type of rubbish is this? You are just too dodgy and acting suspiciously
lol...set me up for mentioning you on nairaland abi?
I mean no harm sir/ma
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by unclejb2(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Whether this story is true or false, Hushpuppy is a legend.
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by wonderr(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Maybe they are only debunking the news so as to protect the reputation of their country and the prison services, but last last everybody na scam.
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by HardMirror(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
namiji2598:
lol...set me up for mentioning you on nairaland abi?
I mean no harm sir/ma
you know what I am talking about. Stop pretending
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by HardMirror(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Lolz. Not ur girly girl
u sabi. Trying to explain to a lady here, she is not getting it.
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by NoFucksToGive: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
jimmychang:

The guy was raped?

This should be the third incident sinc this incarceration
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by abeliver: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Is it TRUE?
probably...I mean we are talking about the US here. the director or whoever will obviously come out and deny it (if it's true).
I've watched enough movie to know that MONEY NO BE ANYBODY MATE
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Zoo animals and Zoo media of falsehood looking for traffics because of hunger.. Following their master of all time propagandist in Western countries! Spits!
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by SunMusk(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dat news was first carry out by the BBC.
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Suspect1:
so you mean facebook too is too bad? noise maker keep shut!
Facebook?, do you Know mehave you seen me on Facebook?post it here let me check something..if Dem born your Papa well angry. Stupid , harebrained IGK!
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
I knew it was a lie.
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by muyo1527: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
These ones wants to start selling EIP denit card,

Youngsters beware
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by Suspect1: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Facebook?, do you Know mehave you seen me on Facebook?post it here let me check something..if Dem born your Papa well angry. Stupid , harebrained IGK!
bragging noise!

Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by chypotenti(m): 2:08am On Mar 18, 2022
Omoh! That news na true oooo!!!! They denied it for some reasons, infact make I no talk much...I am out!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by dfrost: 2:22am On Mar 18, 2022
kaymart:

Growing up I was of the opinion that Nigerians are smartbut that ain't true, many Nigerians are balntky stupid...
I remember MMM saga and how Nigerians fell for it amidst the general believe that Nigerians are smart ...
Nigerians aren't that smartbas widely publicised.

Have you cared to check the IQ of an average Nigerian? It will shock you to the bones.
Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by spearmintgarden(m): 2:44am On Mar 18, 2022
It’s fake news but what is news is the fact that this was a dedicated scam attempt and it was successful.Somebody or a group of persons paid a lot of money to have that news circulated today while subtly providing the name of the supposed website he(Hushpuppi) used in purchasing the said cards. “www/stimuluscards/com”.Now a lot of Nigerian fraudsters and wannabe fraudsters visited the site as early as this morning and of course supposed sellers of these cards were waiting for their would-be victims.Long story short, these unsuspecting yet gullible fraudsters paid serious amounts of funds in BTC to the shady administrators of the website and until this moment they have all received nothing.No cards,no refunds!

1 Like

Re: Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False by Freelane33(m): 4:19am On Mar 18, 2022
Fake news . How many of you don visit the EIP SITE grin grin grin This Nigga needs to sue the owner of that stimulus site for this false allegation .
Crazy mfk using ray for ads .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) / Hoodlums Who Robbed Man Of His Wedding Ring Worth N250K,Other Items Arested.PICS / Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.