Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo (55964 Views)

Senator Oduah Lights Up Onitsha Communities, Provides Two Transformers / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Ogbodobeogbodo: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bianca should quickly seek legal advice in addressing this unprovoked physical assault and threat to her life by Mrs Obiano. She should save herself by activating a litigation immediately so as to stop future similar happenings again, you can imagine what Mrs Obiano's staff at Government house endured for eight years. Is very sad. :[code][/code] cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
I had a crazy day tdy,but all that bitterness faded away after I logged on to nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by clockwisereport: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Walkee:
"her Excellency, Bianca"?
Na ment abi wetin?
Where she see Excellency?
Oh Former first lady of Biafra cheesy
A joke taken too far

She is an Ambassador; she is her excellency
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by NoFucksToGive: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
humberjade:
One mumu said "she should have sounded more polished by using words like LovePeddler or prostitute instead of ashewo" grin grin

Jokes apart, that was an all time low from Mrs Obiano, an outgoing First Lady of a State...what happened to leaving on a high. She just had to ruin the occasion. Pathetic!!!

Look beneath the fame, wealth and position from some of these people and you see their ghetto being shining as bright as the sun. She just had to choose that time to embarrass herself and her husband in the full glare of maybe 25 million or more viewers. Come collect a brain reseting and head gear untying slap join. Choi!!! grin

Wig resetting, head gear untying , silencing slap

2 Likes

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by toujurs: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
But na ashawo them be na truely na. What more, when you feel because you have a vagina. A man must provide for a grown human he calls his wife, same way he provides for the kids. Instead of you sipporting your husband so you two could build an empire for the kids to inherit

2 Likes

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by clockwisereport: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ifeoma54321:
Am a widow please don't be angry with me am sorry to type this please am seeking for help for God sake, i am going through a lot of foods starvation please in fact to extent of having nothing to eat with my little baby and the second hands clothes am hawking is not moving forward this day, please if it's for us to eat try to help us out for God sake and I don't pray for anyone of you reading this to find yourself to be in an situations and conditions of be facing a problems and issues that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your lifetime amen,,

Plz this my acct, GT,b ank, 06, 81, 91, 11, 37 Ifeoma Emeka, and by special grace of God you shall never beg for money to eat for all the remaining rest of your lifetime amen

Anthony M Okeke don come up with another format

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Dmacqh(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is a big low . Does she know the sacrifices her husband did before he became governor ? Women are intolerant of each other especially when it come to power .
Either they suppress or oppress or antagonize each other .
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by baralatie(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
festacman:
See Stella Oduah who threw away MORALITY and HUMANITY to steal public funds as a minister is condemning Ebele Obiano because "threw decorum away and attacked" Bianca Ojukwu. I don't who between two of them is a thief. A real criminal.

Anyway, it is an opportunity she needs to exploit really well since Mrs. Obiano is warming up to fight for the same senatorial seat she is occupying if she secures APGA ticket.
As in Stella no suppose even talk

2 Likes

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Raph82(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Remi Tinubu, Patience Jonathan, Turai Yaradua, Stella Obasanjo, Mrs Ambode, Diezani Madueke and lots of them like that. Our first ladies and others who have been given a taste of power have shown to us what Nigerian women are capable of in the corridor of power. In a nut shell, women are more power-drunk than men. I wonder what will be our fate if power gets into the hands of these women.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by NoFucksToGive: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mummyfour:
And we are still in the mood of international women's Day celebration o.

Chai!! This woman fall hand no be small

I pray she doesn't commit suicide with all these backlashes.

What a way to exit government House.
What a shame..
She disrespected her husband, Left him where he was sitting to go and collect a wig and face bone resetting slap

I just dey pity obiano.

What a wife.
If she is like a wounded lioness in public how would she be like in private.?
Shame just dey catche for her.

When will people, especially women understand that everything no be gra grab.

Now she will be turning the hands of the clock in her mind, wishing it didn't happen.

I keep wondering what would have made this woman to loose her self control and poise in a public place for God sake?.

At a big gathering o!!!

That's the biggest mystery.. it's as if she was being remote controlled they was the superstitious people would say ..

Imagine the day you a resigning from a multinational company and ebign given an award you decide to punch your boss on stage
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Salvador1: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
LegendHero:
What if she is truly ashewo? What if she is having an affair with Obiano that Ebelechukwu knew of?

I can't trust someone (Bianca) that FFK bleeped multiple times, hence I stand with Mrs. Obiano on this!
why is it you guys always stand on the wrong side of anything.
They swear for una.

God forbid bad thing!
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by tunjilana: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
If na man slap woman now....what she said to provoke him wudnt matter....but as na woman to woman now...they can do the right thing by blaming the provoker and praising the provokee for the slap....issorait kwantinue
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by nduprincekc(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Did she lie? Is Bianca not ash? Argue with your keyboard! But, making it official and public is not called for.

1 Like

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Blackdisciple(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
helinues:

Like seriously?

Why do some of you people always see abnormal things as normal?

Ohh were you expecting Bianca to "MIND HER BUSINESS" and not to slap her when she left her chair and her husband to go straight to bianca and say rubbish to her.?? That shows she don't respect her husband Gov Obiano na.

She's even lucky na head booting she for receive sef...

1 Like

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by geefasee: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
she may be right maybe she had caught her with her husband before because before a woman will call another woman ashawo. ..... something dey
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by christistruth01: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

I be no won put mouth for this Anambra slap galore but when allegation of ashawo cum enter, I go must talk.

Since Obiano’s wife, Ebelechukwu, made video of going abroad to take COVID-19 jab, I lost the mandatory respect I had for her as a Governor’s wife.

But today’s cat fight, should be sociologically examined.
Why did Ebelechukwu walk all the way to where Bianca was seated?

Obviously she had rehearsed today, days ago but didn’t rehearse what Bianca’s reaction would’ve been.
Calling Bianca ashawo is a heavy punch.

Who has been weeding Ojukwu’s farm since he traveled to join Zik? Or did he seal his farm before jetting out?

Could it be that Obiano’s wife had been caged as Governor’s wife and today being the last day of her limelight, chose to let the world know who Bianca is or what she has been doing since Ojukwu transited?

Could Willie the outgone Governor, be having crush, fantasy, featuring Bianca and his wife kept stomaching it until today, she unleashed the dragon?

Or is Bianca known to flirt around holders of power in Anambra, seducing with her beauty and the men wanting to chop, so as to collect some of Ojukwu’s leftover powers, indulge her?

Let us look beyond the slap and ask questions. I am going to Google to ask if Bianca had been called Ashawo before or fingered in one kind relationship when she was Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain!

1 Like

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by tunjilana: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ogbodobeogbodo:
Bianca should quickly seek legal advice in addressing this unprovoked physical assault and threat to her life by Mrs Obiano. She should save herself by activating a litigation immediately so as to stop future similar happenings again, you can imagine what Mrs Obiano's staff at Government house endured for eight years. Is very sad. :[code][/code] cry cry

U ignore the fact that the only evidence of physical violence was from Bianca....Well Naija court fit do and undo sha

1 Like

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by michoim(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Really shameful...
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by tunjilana: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mummyfour:
And we are still in the mood of international women's Day celebration o.

Chai!! This woman fall hand no be small

I pray she doesn't commit suicide with all these backlashes.

What a way to exit government House.
What a shame..
She disrespected her husband, Left him where he was sitting to go and collect a wig and face bone resetting slap

I just dey pity obiano.

What a wife.
If she is like a wounded lioness in public how would she be like in private.?
Shame just dey catche for her.

When will people, especially women understand that everything no be gra grab.

Now she will be turning the hands of the clock in her mind, wishing it didn't happen.

I keep wondering what would have made this woman to loose her self control and poise in a public place for God sake?.

At a big gathering o!!!

So u support physical violence against a woman!!!!.

If na man slap her will u care that she walked miles to him or will u even xray what she said to deserve slap...

Is this what international womens' day preaches?...violence against women... smiley ....oh na men una dey fight no be the act matter...shior
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by chukwuibuipob: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
sad Even KANU kal them Ashawo,idiots,PIGS.Nothing new cool
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Mummyfour(f): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
tunjilana:

If na man slap her will u care that she walked miles to him or will u even xray what she said to deserve slap...

Is this what international womens' day preaches?...violence against women... smiley ....oh na men una dey fight no be the act matter...shior
I beg mind your business..where did you see me supporting violence or the slap?.

So you can't read through the lines and see that I don't support what happened.
Obiano's wife was wrong, that doesn't make bianca right either.
.but my target is at the person that disrespected her husband and went looking for trouble at another woman 's table.
Please don't misquote Me ok?

1 Like

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by ChiefSosa(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Who and who did she slap left and right? The story gets more...
Apparently while her husband was in power, Mrs Obiano had a reputation of slapping people, including men.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Elidrisy20: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sen. Oduah wetin come be your own for this matter?
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Mummyfour(f): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

That's the biggest mystery.. it's as if she was being remote controlled they was the superstitious people would say ..

Imagine the day you a resigning from a multinational company and ebign given an award you decide to punch your boss on stage
Honestly, na me just dey shame for this woman o.

Na village people work be this abi na wetin?
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Mummyfour(f): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
tunjilana:

oga I hate it when people like you misquote people.
Where did you read that I support violence, or you just want me to respond to you.?

The slappee was wrong and that doesn't make the slapper right too.

Obiano's wife is the target of backlashes, not necessarily because we support violence, but because she disrespected her husband Anambra people and her fellow women by going to assault her fellow woman however you see it.

So please read my comment carefully and understand it very well
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by tnerro1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shut up woman, where is the money for the BMW ur stole
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Okeysimon802: 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
They should clearify us on this issue,who slap who?
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by NoFucksToGive: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mummyfour:
Honestly, na me just dey shame for this woman o.

Na village people work be this abi na wetin?

That is the mystery ...
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by MonkeyMods(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
festacman:

MonkeyMods = mumuman

E pain am
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by NoFucksToGive: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
EnglandAmaka:

I be no won put mouth for this Anambra slap galore but when allegation of ashawo cum enter, I go must talk.

Since Obiano’s wife, Ebelechukwu, made video of going abroad to take COVID-19 jab, I lost the mandatory respect I had for her as a Governor’s wife.

But today’s cat fight, should be sociologically examined.
Why did Ebelechukwu walk all the way to where Bianca was seated?

Obviously she had rehearsed today, days ago but didn’t rehearse what Bianca’s reaction would’ve been.
Calling Bianca ashawo is a heavy punch.

Who has been weeding Ojukwu’s farm since he traveled to join Zik? Or did he seal his farm before jetting out?

Could it be that Obiano’s wife had been caged as Governor’s wife and today being the last day of her limelight, chose to let the world know who Bianca is or what she has been doing since Ojukwu transited?

Could Willie the outgone Governor, be having crush, fantasy, featuring Bianca and his wife kept stomaching it until today, she unleashed the dragon?

Or is Bianca known to flirt around holders of power in Anambra, seducing with her beauty and the men wanting to chop, so as to collect some of Ojukwu’s leftover powers, indulge her?

Let us look beyond the slap and ask questions. I am going to Google to ask if Bianca had been called Ashawo before or fingered in one kind relationship when she was Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain!
[/s]

You talk too much , it was just a slap, laugh and move on already.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.