Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo (55970 Views)

Senator Oduah Lights Up Onitsha Communities, Provides Two Transformers / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by dododawa1: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Enugu woman SLAPPED Anambra woman
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by engrchykae(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
festacman:
See Stella Oduah who threw away MORALITY and HUMANITY to steal public funds as a minister is condemning Ebele Obiano because "threw decorum away and attacked" Bianca Ojukwu. I don't who between two of them is a thief. A real criminal.

Anyway, it is an opportunity she needs to exploit really well since Mrs. Obiano is warming up to fight for the same senatorial seat she is occupying if she secures APGA ticket.
I wonder what is your problem with Stella
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by pharmaking: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
See flat heads from south yeast in public show of shame.
Them no dey respect their elders.No regard for others.
Wetin concern us with who slap who for red mud gully anambla.

As long as Ashiwaju or Professor gets to Aso rock in 2023.

Na the koko be that.

Where is this woman, amala never ready?OK, today na pounded yam.

1 Like

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Kirkman: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
festacman:
See Stella Oduah who threw away MORALITY and HUMANITY to steal public funds as a minister is condemning Ebele Obiano because "threw decorum away and attacked" Bianca Ojukwu. I don't who between two of them is a thief. A real criminal.

Anyway, it is an opportunity she needs to exploit really well since Mrs. Obiano is warming up to fight for the same senatorial seat she is occupying if she secures APGA ticket.
If and only if she will be give the party ticket. But with today's display of shame and the disrespect shown to Ojukwu Ikemba's wife, a well respected and very influential person within the APGA party. She should kiss that senatorial seat goodbye.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by kingyakos: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
I wonder the position of her husband at home if she can publicly disgraced her self and husband.

I hate that 1st lady of a thing
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Enemyofpeace: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dear Bianca, on behalf of all of us, the wives of Anambra, we say thank you for that "Goodbye Wozing." We have heard terrible things of this woman, Ebele. Never in her wildest imagination did she think that her strutting and catwalking towards you would end in such a super stinger. We Anambra wives were actually wondering what bye-bye gift to give her, when you unwrapped the box in which you had kept the Super Slap. Thank you for taking care of the gift for us dear Bianca. Big hugs.
- Veno Marioghae Mbanefo
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by MartinsD12(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

I be no won put mouth for this Anambra slap galore but when allegation of ashawo cum enter, I go must talk.

Since Obiano’s wife, Ebelechukwu, made video of going abroad to take COVID-19 jab, I lost the mandatory respect I had for her as a Governor’s wife.

But today’s cat fight, should be sociologically examined.
Why did Ebelechukwu walk all the way to where Bianca was seated?

Obviously she had rehearsed today, days ago but didn’t rehearse what Bianca’s reaction would’ve been.
Calling Bianca ashawo is a heavy punch.

Who has been weeding Ojukwu’s farm since he traveled to join Zik? Or did he seal his farm before jetting out?

Could it be that Obiano’s wife had been caged as Governor’s wife and today being the last day of her limelight, chose to let the world know who Bianca is or what she has been doing since Ojukwu transited?

Could Willie the outgone Governor, be having crush, fantasy, featuring Bianca and his wife kept stomaching it until today, she unleashed the dragon?

Or is Bianca known to flirt around holders of power in Anambra, seducing with her beauty and the men wanting to chop, so as to collect some of Ojukwu’s leftover powers, indulge her?

Let us look beyond the slap and ask questions. I am going to Google to ask if Bianca had been called Ashawo before or fingered in one kind relationship when she was Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain!
Yeah actually there is something there we all know what beautiful women are capable of doing, her kitten can't be like that without being serviced
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Walkee:
"her Excellency, Bianca"?
Na ment abi wetin?
Where she see Excellency?
Oh Former first lady of Biafra cheesy
A joke taken too far
Former ambassadors are addressed as Excellency too. Chai. Some of u here are quick to act foolishly
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by 24brains(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
helinues:

Like seriously?

Why do some of you people always see abnormal things as normal?
that's because if you take ab away from abnormal, it becomes "normal"
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Sent87: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
LegendHero:
What if she is truly ashewo? What if she is having an affair with Obiano that Ebelechukwu knew of?

I can't trust someone (Bianca) that FFK bleeped multiple times, hence I stand with Mrs. Obiano on this!
Not all relationship leads to marriage,so what if FFK and Bianca were past lovers before she met and married Ojukwu?
Let him who is without a sin/past, throw the first stone.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Karmaisme(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Raph82:
Remi Tinubu, Patience Jonathan, Turai Yaradua, Stella Obasanjo, Mrs Ambode, Diezani Madueke and lots of them like that. Our first ladies and others who have been given a taste of power have shown to us what Nigerian women are capable of in the corridor of power. In a nut shell, women are more power-drunk than men. I wonder what will be our fate if power gets into the hands of these women.

You forgot to add Patricia Etteh.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Raph82(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Karmaisme:

You forgot to add Patricia Etteh.
Ooooh! it's true ooo, and Stella Oduah, thank u jare. Let's just mention few and keep the rest for them.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by amuwo1980: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ashawo backing up the other, am disappointed in this Bianca , what ever happened to civility ? We are all witnesses to how FFK described the contours of her toto and nothing happened , she is a disgrace.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Belleful: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
The real issue that can course that kind of public disgrace is Bianka ojukwu is nacking abi na fucking obiano.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by sphinixs2: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mrs. Obiano warming up to fight for the same senatorial seat explains Madam Senator's prompt condemnation... wink
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Rayzoom: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mickykarim:
"My attention has been drawn to the shameful conduct of the wife of the ex-governor and former first lady of Anambra State, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, who threw decorum away and attacked Her Excellency, Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu at today's inauguration ceremony and I hereby condemn in very strong terms, this unwarranted attack against the wife of an illustrious son and our very our own Ikemba.".

HERE COMES THE INCORRIGIBLE JUDGE WITH WARPED SENSE OF JUDGEMENT.

Firstly, she was not at the scene of the incident when it happened, therefore relied and based her bad sense of judgement on third hand information, if not more.

WHATEVER HAPPENED. IT WAS A DISPALY AND SHOW OF SHAME.
There's a video evidence how Eberechukwu Rose from her sit and worked to Mrs Ojukwu who sat far from her and spoke in a manner that provoked her before the slap, I think you're the one with the bad sense of judgement here, just accept Mrs Obiano is the aggressor here bro.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by festacman(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
MonkeyMods:

E pain am

E pain am
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Gloriagee(f): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
And if you know the answer to your yeye weeding question,
does your bank balance increase? And even if she's not morally
sound, today is not the right day for the clown to show how ratchet she is. A whole first lady even if Bianca slapped her should have just pretended and continue her catwalk at least for camera.

EnglandAmaka:

I be no won put mouth for this Anambra slap galore but when allegation of ashawo cum enter, I go must talk.

Since Obiano’s wife, Ebelechukwu, made video of going abroad to take COVID-19 jab, I lost the mandatory respect I had for her as a Governor’s wife.

But today’s cat fight, should be sociologically examined.
Why did Ebelechukwu walk all the way to where Bianca was seated?

Obviously she had rehearsed today, days ago but didn’t rehearse what Bianca’s reaction would’ve been.
Calling Bianca ashawo is a heavy punch.

Who has been weeding Ojukwu’s farm since he traveled to join Zik? Or did he seal his farm before jetting out?

Could it be that Obiano’s wife had been caged as Governor’s wife and today being the last day of her limelight, chose to let the world know who Bianca is or what she has been doing since Ojukwu transited?

Could Willie the outgone Governor, be having crush, fantasy, featuring Bianca and his wife kept stomaching it until today, she unleashed the dragon?

Or is Bianca known to flirt around holders of power in Anambra, seducing with her beauty and the men wanting to chop, so as to collect some of Ojukwu’s leftover powers, indulge her?

Let us look beyond the slap and ask questions. I am going to Google to ask if Bianca had been called Ashawo before or fingered in one kind relationship when she was Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain!
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Violent piggery women and their disturbances again, spits.

Disgust of a human being,an existing apology u are .
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by dollytino4real(f): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nu be she use millions renovate clean house abi I dey wrong
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Bigheart042(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Stella Oduah still has mouth to talk..
Let her buried her head in shame!
What happened to the money u embezzled during Jonathan tenure.
U ran to APC for safety..
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by wallrichy: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
On a lighter mood. You will hardly see a man married to a politician or a lady of influence behaving in such a disgraceful manner. Anyway, it's glaring that a man must be very careful and seek God's help in picking a wife. That's very important because if a man mistakenly marry a woman like this stupid ugly duck called Ebele Obiano, I am sorry....the live of that man will be ever miserable forever and ever. Men should be very careful in choosing a wife than women choosing an husband. A man would never embarrassed or Bleep up like that ugly woman called Ebele. Probably she's jealous of the beauty of Bianca......till we hear the full gist anyway.....

samista:

There's nothing like bias here, she said the complete truth. We all saw the video and it was Obiano's drunkard wife that went to where Bianca was seated to start the trouble and she is clearly heard in the video calling Bianca Ashawo. She deserved the slap she got and even more, she's a disgrace and has always being a disgrace. I don't know where obiano picked that mannerless, uncultured lunatic from.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by BRATISLAVA: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChiefSosa:

Apparently while her husband was in power, Mrs Obiano had a reputation of slapping people, including men.

shocked

A case of what goes around.

She should take legal action, though. Unless she enjoyed it.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by techWriter3: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
was too Haba ... Well, check my profil.e if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by Realhommie(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
LegendHero:
What if she is truly ashewo? What if she is having an affair with Obiano that Ebelechukwu knew of?

I can't trust someone (Bianca) that FFK bleeped multiple times, hence I stand with Mrs. Obiano on this!
She and FFK was back in the UK during their youthful years. They had an affair just like anyone and everyone else, why shame her with her past, even before she got married?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by pacespot(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerians are really judgemental, look at how they are judging two women fighting without knowing what was going between them

Mind you, political leaders too are human beings, they have emotions. How come we have senators and reps fighting in the chambers if fighting is below ex-governor's wife?
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by victorazy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
nzeobi:
Fact is obiano underperfomed hence the public hate, you can even see people celebrating his exit from government

Na Obiano them slap?
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by LLiKYekoba: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Walkee:
"her Excellency, Bianca"?
Na ment abi wetin?
Where she see Excellency?
Oh Former first lady of Biafra cheesy
A joke taken too far

Olodo, the proper title for an Ambassador or Ex-ambassador is 'His/Her Excellency'. It is not even for Governors or presidents.

Go and listen to Gov. Akeredolu's interview on Channels TV after his last inauguration.
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by InvertedHammer: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
/
Don't forget that a Nairaland moderator was here celebrating Mrs Obiano as a "no nonsense Amazon" when he thought that Mrs Bianca was the one who got slapped.
It takes a little for some people to showcase their stupidity.

/
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by medriano: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
festacman:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Take ��
Re: Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo by bonnyhope: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
nzeobi:
Fact is obiano underperfomed hence the public hate, you can even see people celebrating his exit from government
But he built international airport na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.