Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do (526 Views)

Fx Traders With No Much Capital, This Is For You / How To Make Money In Cryptocurrency With No Capital. / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Olaoluwa201(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
I have a business idea but No capital | This is what to do
Firstly i will like to start from how i came up with that business idea from and I get the capital with no stress. So follow me the fully story and didn't mind my English o
I came across a video early last month February 2022  YouTube video by reno omokri tittle "5 thing to do to prepare for fuel subsidy removal" immediately i watch that video I grab a business Idea from there which is me buying fuel or diesel @ a cheaper price and sell it when there is fuel scarcity as he predicted early this year 2022,
that they will be a fuel scarcity so a friend of mine told me already that at their area in where he stay in ojo lasu side that they are having some issue with fuel scarcity while in my area in ikorodu everything was thing normal,
and  i have less than 10,000 in my account I was like what should I do I told a friend of mine that  I need money for some business that I will return it at the end of the month he refuse
so I thought of taking loan but was also scared of taking loan because of the way they embarrass people when they couldn't pay the loan on time so I did a research on the best loan app in nigeria with low interest and that those not embarrass people after some day of not paying which was BRANCH APP so I decide to take the loan that same day before it too late, i want to playstore i check there rating which was 4.6 I install the app the immediately I was asked to add at list #1 naira to get a loan but will doing some research they said if I want to get higher loan fund I should make sure I deposit #300 so I did that and I also add this komola189b4 promotional code after adding that I was given #700 bonus for using a promotional code making #1000 In my wallet with the #300 I deposited then I want further to take a loan of #50,000 which didn't take 6min I was excited making 51,000 which is #700 free #300 naira I deposited and #50,000 loan. That same day I decided to get a diesel instead of fuel because diesel don't easily catch fire like fuel so I bought 150 liters of diesel for #48,000 @the rate of 320 per liter and later sold it three weeks later for a pure water company in my area for #87,000 @the rate of 580 per liters while filling station where selling #600 so I made a profit of over #38,000 Plus in less than a month with the help of branch app
I will advice if you have a better business Idea or plan and you didn't have a enough capital branch app is the best. And if you are not interested in taking a loan you just want the #700 bonus you can just download the app and add #1 to your account then go to invite and add the required promotional code KOMOLA189B4 then click on reward at the top of the home page to get your 700 straight to your account you used in add fund
If you have anyother business I Idea I can go into with 150k please kindly share apart from dollar arbitrage because I am in that already on a weekly basis I cash out #22,000 with it

1 Like

Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Samcleffzie(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
You mean the dollar arbitrage where by you will be buying dollar for a low price like #450 per dollar and selling it for a high price of #570 binance
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by pinkygurl(f): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Olaoluwa201:
Firstly i will like to start from how i came up with that business idea from and I get the capital with no stress. So follow me the fully story and didn't mind my English o
I came across a video early last month February 2022  YouTube video by reno omokri tittle "5 thing to do to prepare for fuel subsidy removal" immediately i watch that video I grab a business Idea from there which is me buying fuel or diesel @ a cheaper price and sell it when there is fuel scarcity as he predicted early this year 2022,
that they will be a fuel scarcity so a friend of mine told me already that at their area in where he stay in ojo lasu side that they are having some issue with fuel scarcity while in my area in ikorodu everything was thing normal,
and  i have less than 10,000 in my account I was like what should I do I told a friend of mine that  I need money for some business that I will return it at the end of the month he refuse
so I thought of taking loan but was also scared of taking loan because of the way they embarrass people when they couldn't pay the loan on time so I did a research on the best loan app in nigeria with low interest and that those not embarrass people after some day of not paying which was BRANCH APP so I decide to take the loan that same day before it too late, i want to playstore i check there rating which was 4.6 I install the app the immediately I was asked to add at list #1 naira to get a loan but will doing some research they said if I want to get higher loan fund I should make sure I deposit #300 so I did that and I also add this komola189b4 promotional code after adding that I was given #700 bonus for using a promotional code making #1000 In my wallet with the #300 I deposited then I want further to take a loan of #50,000 which didn't take 6min I was excited making 51,000 which is #700 free #300 naira I deposited and #50,000 loan. That same day I decided to get a diesel instead of fuel because diesel don't easily catch fire like fuel so I bought 150 liters of diesel for #48,000 @the rate of 320 per liter and later sold it three weeks later for a pure water company in my area for #87,000 @the rate of 580 per liters while filling station where selling #600 so I made a profit of over #38,000 Plus in less than a month with the help of branch app
I will advice if you have a better business Idea or plan and you didn't have a enough capital branch app is the best. And if you are not interested in taking a loan you just want the #700 bonus you can just download the app and add #1 to your account then go to invite and add the required promotional code KOMOLA189B4 then click on reward at the top of the home page to get your 700 straight to your account you used in add fund
If you have anyother business I Idea I can go into with 150k please kindly share apart from dollar arbitrage because I am in that already on a weekly basis I cash out #22,000 with it
shocked
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Compuro: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Work from home writing articles. Earn 50,000 Naira Monthly

You must be able to write creatively for American audience

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0.7.0.5.4.0.1.1.4.5.4

Kind Regards
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Olaoluwa201(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Samcleffzie:
You mean the dollar arbitrage where by you will be buying dollar for a low price like #450 per dollar and selling it for a high price of #570 binance
Yeah you get it that was after I made that money for that diesel business I started dollar arbitrage it been two week now so I need another investment i didn't mind collecting another loan join my 150k
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Olaoluwa201(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Compuro:
Work from home writing articles. Earn 50,000 Naira Monthly

You must be able to write creatively for American audience

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0.7.0.5.4.0.1.1.4.5.4

Kind Regards
like I didn't understand am I adding money or what is just a freelancing job
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Samcleffzie(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by MichaelOloche(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Olaoluwa201:

I like this kind of spirit
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by czarr(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ademola stop this wayo story for the purpose of advertising. Fear Alahukbar
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by NoLotty7(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2022
You cheat the economy due to inflation and that's a BAD ECONOMY in any nation for you to gain rapidly within the shortest possible time on national treasure.
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Tobest94: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2022
Fake story!!! And fake person that want to push you all into loan app.. You registered same day and used your promo code to get free #700, as if you opened multiple accounts or how did you get promo code before your first registration? Liar!!!!!!!
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Olaoluwa201(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
MichaelOloche:

I like this kind of spirit
Thanks bro
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Olaoluwa201(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
czarr:
Ademola stop this wayo story for the purpose of advertising. Fear Alahukbar
See has you open month take without thinking fo ol
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Olaoluwa201(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tobest94:
Fake story!!! And fake person that want to push you all into loan app.. You registered same day and used your promo code to get free #700, as if you opened multiple accounts or how did you get promo code before your first registration? Liar!!!!!!!
What you didn't know can not kill you bro check your self this is one of the person that followed my step and he got the #700 bonus after depositing and also appeal for a #50,000 loan which he is using to do dollar arbitrage now

Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Tohsynetita1: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please, am interested in dollar arbitration.
Re: I Have A Business Idea But No Capital This Is What To Do by Tohsynetita1: 3:01am On Mar 23, 2022
please message me on Whatsapp+2348031542509

(1) (Reply)

Crowd1 / Buy Shopwithscript Log For 10k Now / Hello Guys Join Me Now To Start Mining Cryptocurrency Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.