Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis (23941 Views)

Rwanda's Paul Kagame Tried Hacking SA's Cyril Ramaphosa's Phone / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And who helps another for free?
Are you listening to yourself?
It's called business and trade.. undecided
Pls, borrow him brain and enlighten him. Some of them are supporting the west because of Religion and hate the Arabs because of the same Religion.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by farouk2much(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2022
You get it right mr. Ramaphosa
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by buJu234: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2022
So the first country president with balls to say the truth came from Africa.. praise God we are waking up gradually..

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Idonweak: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typical Africans always blaming west..the same west saving their @s_ on a daily basis..the same west they always cry to.. undecided

Put an Africa nation in USA'S position today and see how they will do worse than ever..all they know Is for themself and how to launder and squander funds with nothing to show for it..but any single thing they blame west and start revisiting past histories..if you are really serious then stop seeking funds from the west and all these organizations...isn't it funny how you blame(to his face) someone for your misfortune and still serve him and seek help from him?

Well their opinion doesn't matter..they are not contributing nothing to the world so let them keep talking and blabbing as usual..

At first, when i saw you were back and i saw some of your comments (those ones in italic format). I was like, wow this girl has actually did some reading and is now talking logically but with this dumb comments you just made, i now realize that you just went online to just copy some bull.shit you are actually not that smart. sad

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2022
Idonweak:

At first, when i saw you were back and i saw some of your comments (those ones in italic format). I was like, wow this girl has actually did some reading and is now talking logically but with this dumb comments you just made, i now realize that you just went online to just copy some bull.shit you are actually not that smart. sad
Cos I said what you don't want to hear you feel I am not smart huh?
That is not my problem..feel free to say whatever you want..I will keep contributing to any topic I want to and I don't need you or any person to agree with me..
Note:I am not here to please or say things that are soothing to your ear..I will always continue to preach it.. Africans are corrupt and don't have a mind of their own..
You have a problem..deal with it..
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by gawu1: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2022
Whobedatte:

So how do you know majority are in support ?
Are you there also my Muslim friend ?
Must of you Christians who are blaming Putin is because of the reference unbiased analyst are making with the happenings in the Middle East especially. If America were condemned for their atrocities there the ways you people are condemning Russia military actions in Ukraine, I don't think Russia Putin would have toyed the same path with Ukraine.
For your info, Muslims all over the world will continue to draw attention of America to the terrorist activities it's being carrying out in the world whether Paul worshippers like it or not. In fact, any little chance to make some people who are their sympathizers pay for the crime will be taken, as has always been taken.
If Palestine can be burnt down by America, why should not Ukraine be burnt down too by Russia.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by franchasng: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Useless black man.

Ukraine President have said it point blank that Ukraine won't join NATO again and will maintain neutrality if that's the reason Russia invaded his country. He has said this over and over again and have called Putin to come for a dialogue on Ukraine neutrality yet Putin refused.

Putin invaded Ukraine to remove the current government and install a puppet answerable to him like the one in Belarus so that he will destroy the growing democracy in Ukraine since he has destroyed Russian democracy and made himself the dictator of Russia.

He doesn't want Russians to start comparing Ukraine with Russia in terms of real democracy government which would lead to a Russian revolution against him Putin.

But the foolish people supporting Russia think its NATO and because of their hatred for USA, they are happy to see Ukrainians wiped out. But I have bad news for you all, the God of justice will disgrace all Putin's supporters and all the lovers of bloodshed
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Funflipper: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2022
BigBashiru:

Those that looked to the West don't know history. West is the enemy of africa....

UK that you love going to is not your friend though they love pretending to be....

...and if given the chance, you won't hesitate to take off to the UK. You're just hating on what you can't have.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by chronique(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2022
Every sane objective person knows this. Only dumbos think otherwise.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Idonweak: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos I said what you don't want to hear you feel I am not smart huh?
That is not my problem..feel free to say whatever you want..I will keep contributing to any topic I want to and I don't need you or any person to agree with me..
Note:I am not here to please or say things that are soothing to your ear..I will always continue to preach it.. Africans are corrupt and don't have a mind of their own..
You have a problem..deal with it..

I never thought you were smart. Your reasoning is usually biased and sentimental. It's actually none of business what you think of African but saying the west has been saving the African @sses is the most dumbest shi.t i have even heard.One of the problem Africa has is the exploitation by the same west you are ass.licking. The west don't give without taking. A little reading into the history of Africa will reveal this to you but i bet you are not interested in that since it's not about your white masters.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by edosignature(m): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2022
Russia are fighting for their life's, only those who are good student of history can tell this.

In 1994, the CIA said "NATO expansion is a treat to human race & it continue expansions will only fastened the hand of clocks to end of human race & before that it will bring carnage and large scale destructions."
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by BigBashiru: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2022
Funflipper:

...and if given the chance, you won't hesitate to take off to the UK. You're just hating on what you can't have.

God forbid. That cursed land filled with British Island savages. I'm happy in sunny Africa
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Demolakay: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typical Africans always blaming west..the same west saving their @s_ on a daily basis..the same west they always cry to.. undecided

Put an Africa nation in USA'S position today and see how they will do worse than ever..all they know Is for themself and how to launder and squander funds with nothing to show for it..but any single thing they blame west and start revisiting past histories..if you are really serious then stop seeking funds from the west and all these organizations...isn't it funny how you blame(to his face) someone for your misfortune and still serve him and seek help from him?

Well their opinion doesn't matter..they are not contributing nothing to the world so let them keep talking and blabbing as usual..
Typical western slave! u seem to knw more dan Ramophosa nd dose condemning NATO.D very objective nd unbias ones knws dat Nato is d cause of dis conflict.Nt evry1 can take d US bullshit,u can't dominate evrybody.Russia warn dem concerning deir eastern Europe expansionist policy,but dey call deir bluff.Now Russia is taking pragmatic physical action,western puppets are barking.Afta so many sanctions,d situations remain d same,dey will soon resort to plea.U can threaten evry nation,but nt a country as powerful as Russia.NATO wings will b clipped for sure.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Foreseer: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2022
South Africa wey no even like their own Africans sef de talk undecided

Lazy lots that wants everything on a platter.

Introvertible citizens.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Foreseer: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2022
Demolakay:

Typical western slave! u seem to knw more dan Ramophosa nd dose condemning NATO.D very objective nd unbias ones knws dat Nato is d cause of dis conflict.Nt evry1 can take d US bullshit,u can't dominate evrybody.Russia warn dem concerning deir eastern Europe expansionist policy,but dey call deir bluff.Now Russia is taking pragmatic physical action,western puppets are barking.Afta so many sanctions,d situations remain d same,dey will soon resort to plea.U can threaten evry nation,but nt a country as powerful as Russia.NATO wings will b clipped for sure.
But you get almost everything from the west.

Even the language wey me and you de use right here na Western grin

Abi you belong to that though wey say " western education na sin" grin grin

I wan learn Russian language ooh. Abi you go teach me
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2022
Idonweak:

I never thought you were smart. Your reasoning is usually biased and sentimental. It's actually none of business what you think of African but saying the west has been saving the African @sses is the most dumbest shi.t i have even heard.One of the problem Africa has is the exploitation by the same west you are ass.licking. The west don't give without taking. A little reading into the history of Africa will reveal this to you but i bet you are not interested in that since it's not about your white masters.
And who gives without taking?
Blame and hold your leaders responsible for the catastrophy and misfortune that has befall your nation..
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by themanderon: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2022
This is just the plain truth. America takes delight in bringing wars to many regions of the world. That's how they keep the military industrial complex going. If there are no wars there will be no money to be made hence they create one.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Idonweak: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And who gives without taking?
Blame and hold your leaders responsible for the catastrophy and misfortune that has befall your nation..

Lol, your nation.

No matter how much you ass.lick your white masters. You're still a nigg.a to them. tongue
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by GeneralPula: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Princedapace:

South Africa is not useless. A lot of u talk down on African countries. Lol.
Take Nigeria for instance, Britain forced nations who were never meant to be together into nationhood. That has been the story of African countries.
They were invaded by the same west and have their economy tied to western Bank unions such as IMF.
If u are not supported by the west here, u can't win election. USA single handedly brought in Buhari. The next president must be accepted by the west. That is why Tinubu has been visiting London. Some people are helping him to sell his image to the western ruling elites.
That is the problem. Nigeria can not work. Not even western countries can allow nations to live together by force. It is same ethnic crises that is going on the eastern Ukraine with the current Ukrainean govt. It is hard for multiple nations to live together under unitary system..

The west made a mess of the black man's natural boundaries and created their own boundaries that has caused wars.
The west causes war in many countries not just Africa. CIA has caused wars all over the world.
[/s]

You’re part of the problem blacks is having..

So it was USA that brought in Buhari and not Nigerians?
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Samunique(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2022
chopnaira:
Speaking out with both sides of the mouth.
Blames NATO and also condemns invasion by Russia.
grin

That's a wise man na..... cheesy
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Crafteck1: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2022
drlateef:

Can you tell me any country in the world that Russia has invaded apart from Ukraine? And can I count the countries NATO has invaded? Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia, the list is endless. So who is the aggressor between Russia and NATO? You talk of freedom by NATO, that’s freedom of the blind. They tell lies about freedom and democracy and invade countries based on lies. They steal their oil and resources, kill their women and children, rape them and destroy the countries completely. And you are so blind not to see those atrocities by the west. They told lies about WMD in Iraq and nobody has paid the price of destroying Iraq up till now. I am getting angry as I type on key board. If you don’t know history don’t reply me. Okay!

Georgia begs to differ, Afghanistan too

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2022
Idonweak:

Lol, your nation.

No matter how much you ass.lick your white masters. You're still a nigg.a to them. tongue
And you shouldn't be concerned about that... grin
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Crafteck1: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And you shouldn't be concerned about that... grin

Even anambra and imo would never see themselves as equals so whats your point
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by drlateef: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Crafteck1:

Georgia begs to differ, Afghanistan too

Goergia was not fully invaded. It was the same problem of NATO expansion. And they moved out as soon as Georgia got the message. Creamia are Russian speaking people who wanted independence from persecution. Georgia was not even destroyed. American with NATO allies goes to countries and destroys them for fake reasons. They stated clearly that they don’t invade for free, they are looking for oil to steal.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Truvelisback(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2022
CryptoTeacher:
Ah, it's like South Africa wants to collect too? It's better to be an observer in this kind of fight to avoid becoming a casualty.
I love is courage to voice out his opinion. There are other countries/Presidents who have something to but are Alfred of the U.S because of Sancho grin.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by kiddkash(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2022
Codedrock:
Truth be told.. deep down most African countries support Russia..
that is because in the front, US and UK will preach democracy, but behind the scenes they will invade a country, undermine their democracy and place someone that will be compliant to them, how they came to Nigeria and forced Jonathan out and instilled Buhari. they used him to syphon Niger delta oil

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by kiddkash(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah I said what I said..deal with it.. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOkl2XgZlw0
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Crafteck1: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2022
drlateef:

Goergia was not fully invaded. It was the same problem of NATO expansion. And they moved out as soon as Georgia got the message. Creamia are Russian speaking people who wanted independence from persecution. Georgia was not even destroyed. American with NATO allies goes to countries and destroys them for fake reasons. They stated clearly that they don’t invade for free, they are looking for oil to steal.

Theres always a reason to oppress, you should know that by now, lets go and annex the part of ghana or togo because there are lots of nigerian language speaking people there
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Theunbothered: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2022
BigBashiru:

Africa is not a global laughing stock, its actually an emerging world power. I just dont have time to respond i wish i did but summary: borrowing is a good thing... every country borrows... the reason you feel that way is because the media is over reporting it...

Emerging world power my ass.

Do you know the meaning of world power!?

America is worth more than every country on this continent combined. Africa can continue "emerging" for the next 600 years.

Borrowing is a good thing, that's why Nigeria is borrowing to pay salaries and spending a large chunk of it's budget on debt servicing.

Borrowing is good that's why we consessioned our infrastructure to outsiders in order to pay back loans.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by drlateef: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2022
Crafteck1:

Theres always a reason to oppress, you should know that by now, lets go and annex the part of ghana or togo because there are lots of nigerian language speaking people there

No! Oppression is different from defence. American and NATO have always oppressed weaker countries using the pretext of democracy and freedom. In actuality they are looking for resources to steal. That’s their principle of Neo-colonialism. Russia is not oppressing but ensuring they survived in the midst of enemies.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by Whobedatte(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

You must be stupid and dumb at the same time. Every single South African condemned NATO in all social media, Facebook and Twitter which is independent. Any other source or poll you are talking about is owned by individual or government that belongs to a particular party. So what are you talking about?
You are an ignoramus
Every single South African condemned NATO on social media ,meaning there was not a single person that opposed .
And who is talking of independent poll?
You seriously need healing you muslim terrorist cry
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis by mvem(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

if only you know that more than half of all resources the West uses to be what they are come from Africa...just look at a country like Congo and the resources it gives the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coup Fails In Guinea Bissau: President Embalo Says Situation Under Control / Grenoble Top Court Upholds Ban On Wearing Burkini In Municipal Swimming Pools / Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.