Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Mypaddi Is A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mypaddi Is A Scam (243 Views)

Afrbtc.com Is A Scam / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! / Stevens finance services Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mypaddi Is A Scam by Ninhogreat22: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello everyone. I just want to let you’ll know about this company that scam people indirectly. The name of this crook company is called “MyPaddi” , username on IG is “Mypaddi_ng” . I bought a contraceptive from them and they never told me the side effect. To be honest before I ordered , they stated that they don’t do refund which I agreed and I paid. But later on today I started seeing review of people who ordered from them on their page (screenshot below ) . More than three people said they bleed up for months after taking their product . I became worried so I told them to cancel the order and the next thing they said was “when you get the order tell them you don’t want it “ meaning I should tell the delivery people I don’t want it . Can you imagine. They clearly know how harmful this product could be but the choose to hide the negative part from their viewers and customers

Re: Mypaddi Is A Scam by rickpat(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Just be very careful buying medical supplies from online vendors.... before you hurt yourself or your loved ones.

I ADVISE YOU DON'T EVEN BUY ANY MEDICAL SUPPLY FROM ONLINE VENDORS ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS FOR INTERNAL USE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Seller In Instagram: Alerting Others / Ogun man bags 50,000 naira for harvesting skulls from mortuary / Police Confirm Release Of Ex-nfa Scribe, Sani Toro, Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.