Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Bars To The Bank X Files Series - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bars To The Bank X Files Series (1081 Views)

Bars To The Bank Carnival And Festival Series / Next Bars To The Bank That Will Be Release From United Bank For Africa Office / Bars To The Bank A Class Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bars To The Bank X Files Series by micariice(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
MICARI ICE INCORPORATED
CONTENT WRITER PROVIDER AND ESTATE DEVELOPER
UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE ECONOMICS STUDENT
ASSISTANT BANK MANAGER AT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
HELICOPTERS, AEROPLANES,JETS

Accountancy has gave me knowledge in business with authomatic calculation with accuracy
The government will notice the effect of my actions from the citizens when there is advocacy
Micari Ice Incorporated is an accounting firm that companies view as financial consultant agency
You must have discover that I was raise in the hood and living the lifestyle of aristocracy
The polite character and manner that I show on the scene gave me the ascendancy
There are food and drinks that I must take that will give me strength and make me bouncy
Sometimes I might be on point when I predict and my handwritten will give you the chiromancy
A criminal that get clemency from the prison for committed crimes will have complacency
Anyone that want to make judgement must know the fact and remove conspiracy
There are many people that I have interact with physically and they have seen it that I have decency
Before I get on the field I know that I will need stamina with energy and power without deficiency
There is no reason to get wounded in a situation that I want to show diplomacy
I am a human being that operate as a machine and will get immediate injury treatment emergency
Something that will interest anyone that sight it for the first time must be fancy
A beautiful paradise will put a smile on anyone face and when you sight a galaxy
Sometimes I maintain junk food with skunk and I try everything possible to come out glossy
I am among the category of fast thinkers and loss of memory can cause hesitancy
When you take a look at my everyday performance you will see that there is no inadequacy
This is a task that is compulsory for me to execute when I have the incumbency
It is normal for me to have sex with any woman and it will not be count as indecency
Hardwork can make poverty to disappear and I know I will become wealthy from infancy
Credible mission that is backup by the government will not be seen as an insurgency
You might not get to understand everything about the situation because of it intricacy
It is Micari Ice number ten you will see on it when I am wearing a customise jersey
I will never reject it when a sexy lady ask me to have sex with her and that offer is juicy
Struggling everyday is not easy and it will not make someone to get lazy
You can picture it clearly from my actions that I am someone that is building fortune legacy
We have gotten to a level where everyone will be earning money according to their meritocracy
The freedom to stardom scenes will come up when it is vivid and pacy
Chilling somewhere will make me feel calm and I will avoid anything that will cause palsy
Most of the times I have natural energy that you can only get the drugs from pharmacy
The major point in life is to get a job that will bring money and saving money is bank policy
The volume and the quality of work that I engage into daily is a result of strength potency
I take time to keep cash for me to afford anything I need before my wife announce her pregnancy
When someone work is bringing revenue for the government you will be included in the speech of the presidency
The reason I get treated differently to commit crime is because of my criminal primacy
I found myself in a condition where the public will understand me with right to privacy
When I came to this earth there is evidence that I will succeed and it has been a prophecy
While I was growing up the interaction I have with female is seen as racy
The system has job to offer everyone and payment will never be a problem that will remove redundancy
United Kingdom has been my destination and the protocols I went through can get me permanent residency
It is a must for me to live a standard lifestyle with the career that I choose which is rosy
I am a company owner that is expecting payment from the bank and I avoid what can cause solvency
You will feel some kind of power inside you when you eat food that has ingredients that is delicious and spicy
The method that I apply in this situation has work effectively with money sufficiency
I derive income in exchange for my hardwork for cash with money making tendency
There is nothing that is hidden in this circumstance when you can see the transparency
It is when I reach out to work and pay the fees that can cause trauncy
Physical healthy presentation can get me a position in any company when there is vacancy
This is a straight up hustler that is struggling to get money and not vagrancy
I can inject what will give me energy into my body as if I am an acupuncturist
When someone move from lower class to higher class they will know that your standard of living has been adjust
The anger in me will want you to die when I am on the right side you must not go against
Anyone that suddenly see hundreds of people dying and lying on the floor will be aghast
Concentration can put anyone in control of a situation without turning into alarmist
The way I perform naturally on scene to fit the screen make me an achemist
I will rather render solution to the problem you cause before I demand for apologist
The transparency that I show bring out the legitimacy of my work that will never make me get arrest
When you want to burn the forest that is where you put someone that there behaviour is arsonist
It is money that can make someone to function properly and getting it is the reward for artist
Someone will have to work really hard to stay wealthy and reach a stage where the public will attest
The monster and beast work that I do for the bank is everyday and every month and bank holiday in Britain is in August
I have prepare to live very long in life and how will I know if I have a bequest
Excess of confidence is one thing that can make someone begin to boast
The source of wealth reputation that I built with hundreds of banks make them to view me as a capitalist
The mixture of Kush,Smirnoff Ice ,Smirnoff X1 give me high voltage of energy that is a catalyst
Struggling and hustling to earn money is something that is in my heart,mind and chest
There will be a signal of fresh air when someone is relaxing on the coast
Practically you will know that currency and bank co exist
Gradual development with vivid improvement and advancement make me a colonist
Wealth management is compulsory to stay successful and shows that hard work is what it consist
Preparation with determination will give me confidence to win before I contest
The quality of a product will make anyone to purchase it even if it is cost
When the community and the town want me to build more houses there are land we can deforest
Sometimes the weather can make me Ice cold and it will take time for hot temperature to get it defrost
Strong and white teeth to bite and chew without pain is prefer by the dentist
We must avoid disagreement at this point and level of success and anyone against me will be desist
It is very hard to survive out there and enemies will bring failure and that is what I detest
The strength that make me to work will bring me money which make being broke disgust
Lie detector might be optional when someone is speaking the truth with earnest
Music is everywhere in the four cardinal point either the North,South,West and East
The fact is that Michael Ariyo nickname Micari Ice is a prince Admiral when he get enlist
Permanent knowledge,wisdom and understanding can make someone continue to exist
I will keep it moderate without slow when I am at work with natural energy that is fast
I want to figure out the day that I will eat many cow meat when there is a feast
My generosity towards everyone will erase greed and I must get paid first
Carrying blocks and mixing cement with my bare hands is for the purpose of getting hard fist
Smooth operation of business will result in profit with this money circulation forecast
There is before and after and there are beautiful cities and places that started from the forest
Circumstance can make anyone to turn into a money making beast with image of a ghost
Most rich people houses will include extra room for visitors and guest
They say that you will reap what you sow and please do not disturb me in the time of harvest
Providing means of livelihood for everyone to earn a living will reduce poverty and heist
I found a rigid source of income with ways to make money legally is what make me honest
It is my duty to supply raw content of real life situations as the host
At the end of the day I get what I want when I work hard for it with insight insist
When you see me on the scene and you participate in this series that shows a general interest
Most machines and engines that work for twenty four hours a day and function properly will need maintenance to last
When there is a delay in salary payment meant for investment then I will collect allowance atleast

The following can be created from Bars To The Bank X Files Series,Mixtapes,Movies, Radio and Television programmes,Xbox and PlayStation action and adventure games.

Re: Bars To The Bank X Files Series by illicit(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ur brain has travelled bro
Re: Bars To The Bank X Files Series by micariice(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Thank you so much for your creativity with my platform which has increase buying and selling with sending and receiving money from bank to bank while I recommend United Bank for Africa for everyone to make transactions online,on mobile and physically at any of UBA Bank branches and ATM around you for fast and secure banking while they will pay me monthly salary as the assistant bank manager.

Michael Ariyo is the owner of Micari Ice Incorporated a content writer provider and estate developer company

(1) (Reply)

See The Little Boy Behind The Flute Sound In Kcee New Song Ojapiano (video) / The Game / Wack Gospel Artistes!: What Part Of Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.