Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

“I Am Married With Two Kids, My Husband Is Amazing ” – Bbnaija’s Diane Spills H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Married With Two Kids, My Husband Is Amazing ” – Bbnaija’s Diane Spills H (570 Views)

Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids / Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / Front And Back View Of BBNaija's Diane (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Married With Two Kids, My Husband Is Amazing ” – Bbnaija’s Diane Spills H by onyi25(f): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2022
Ex Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Diane Russet, has taken fans by surprise after she took to social media to disclose private details about herself.

The reality TV star, in a question and answer session with fans on Instagram claimed that she is married with 2 kids.

According to her, her marriage is already 2 years and counting.

She further revealed that she got married to her best friend, and he’s the amazing human she’s ever met.....

Visit web page below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/03/i-am-married-with-two-kids-my-husband.html

(1) (Reply)

"I Praise God For A New Beginning”- Emeka Ike Writes As He Marks 55th Birthday / Leaked Video Of Osinachi Nwachukwu Kids Last Prayer For Her Before Death(video) / ‘tonight Will Be Fire’ As Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo Welcomed Uma Ukpai To COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.