Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender (1485 Views)

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by KangaIye: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Is this real
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by sunboy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
So Russians is just 11 million and Nigerian is over 200million and we scared of Russians na wa o

Unless you’re on drugs, their population is over 100 million
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Kelvin3476: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
So Russians is just 11 million and Nigerian is over 200million and we scared of Russians na wa o
144MILLION BRO
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Kelvin3476: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

Stop spewing
His wife has confirmed it
He died at the bombed military base near Poland
Stop digging for links
Suddenly u are begging people to stop digging for link because it suits ur weak ego.
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Igbofam: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
tonididdy:
....i never knew journalism could get to this level of all time low esp in the West, until now.

grin grin grin this is a JOKE

Actually Russia uses AI generated faces all the time. They use it well when they want to push the brainwashing of the citizens but now they are using it to Target Ukrainians not knowing that those ones know their president too well
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by tonididdy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Igbofam:

Actually Russia uses AI generated faces all the time. They use it well when they want to push the brainwashing of the citizens but now they are using it to Target Ukrainians not knowing that those ones know their president too well
If you believe this shit, then sorry to say but you need a medical attention.
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Igbofam: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
tonididdy:

If you believe this shit, then sorry to say but you need a medical attention.

You are obviously still in the 15th century not to know how fake AI generated faces are used.

It's a computer generated face but experts can tell the fakes from the real and Russia is well known when it comes to those.

They can manufacture a totally fake person, create an identity for him or her and have them push their agenda of brainwashing. They have a whole team deployed to do so.

You need medical attention for still being in the 15th century in 2022
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Merisbankie(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kelvin3476:

Suddenly u are begging people to stop digging for link because it suits ur weak ego.
Hypocrite
A pained and frustrated Nairalander
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Kelvin3476: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

A pained and frustrated Nairalander

Why ur hypocrisy go pain me ?

1 Like

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by tonididdy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Igbofam:

You are obviously still in the 15th century not to know how fake AI generated faces are used.

It's a computer generated face but experts can tell the fakes from the real and Russia is well known when it comes to those.

They can manufacture a totally fake person, create an identity for him or her and have them push their agenda of brainwashing. They have a whole team deployed to do so.

You need medical attention for still being in the 15th century in 2022
I don't think I have anything to learn of folks like you.
I haven't disputed the fact that Facial technologies exist, I have seen several experimentals on that. I do not debunk it.
Let me elaborate :
I said you need medical attention if you believe Russia will use zelensky face and fake a voice to ask ukranians militia to surrender.
It's comical
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Merisbankie(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kelvin3476:

Why ur hypocrisy go pain me ?
Can you give me a good reason why you tag my ass an hypocrite
Should I drop my motions and move yours
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Igbofam: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
tonididdy:

I don't think I have anything to learn of folks like you.
I haven't disputed the fact that Facial technologies exist, I have seen several experimentals on that. I do not debunk it.
Let me elaborate :
I said you need medical attention if you believe Russia will use zelensky face and fake a voice to ask ukranians militia to surrender.
It's comical

Well they did. Your lack of acceptance of it does not change the fact that they did
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by tonididdy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Igbofam:

Well they did. Your lack of acceptance of it does not change the fact that they did
the more reason you need medical attention... Like an engine, your brain needs rinsing.

Even the dumbest ukranians soldier knows who or where to get first hand information to such regard.

It's like a similar video of Buhari speaking of his resignation will be trending online and you immediately believe it?, even as a civilian you know where to verify such information.
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Igbofam: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
tonididdy:

the more reason you need medical attention... Like an engine, your brain needs rinsing.

Even the dumbest ukranians soldier knows who or where to get first hand information to such regard.

It's like a similar video of Buhari speaking of his resignation will be trending online and you immediately believe it?, even as a civilian you know where to verify such information.

Ogbeni shut up and seek psychiatric help. I am not the one behind the inability of your brain to fathom things of this nature.

Ever since this war began it has gone beyond conventional weapons. Hackers have been involved, Russia has deployed social media influencers under their payroll to further fool their people, AI technology has also been deployed to help buttress the work of the influencers.

Why do you think Russia locked out their people from world information sources? Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Western Media, everyone who can offer an alternate view of information?

You have a lot to learn about psychological warfare. Russia uses it very well. Testament to this is their massive brainwashing of their own people against everyone else to the extent they are right next door to Ukraine but many of them never knew there was a war going on between them and Ukraine but here all the way in Africa we knew.

Seek psychiatric help
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by tonididdy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Igbofam:

Ogbeni shut up and seek psychiatric help. I am not the one behind the inability of your brain to fathom things of this nature.

Ever since this war began it has gone beyond conventional weapons. Hackers have been involved, Russia has deployed social media influencers under their payroll to further fool their people, AI technology has also been deployed to help buttress the work of the influencers.

Why do you think Russia locked out their people from world information sources? Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Western Media, everyone who can offer an alternate view of information?

You have a lot to learn about psychological warfare. Russia uses it very well. Testament to this is their massive brainwashing of their own people against everyone else to the extent they are right next door to Ukraine but many of them never knew there was a war going on between them and Ukraine but here all the way in Africa we knew.

Seek psychiatric help
No matter how informed you may want to seem.
You are brain dead to me, if at first you didn't know why you quoted me. First impression dey say, matters!
You sound like a broken fm.
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Igbofam: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
tonididdy:

No matter how informed you may want to seem.
You are brain dead to me, if at first you didn't know why you quoted me. First impression dey say, matters!
You sound like a broken fm.

Says a psychiatric patient

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable But True. Ghaddafi Is A Jew! / 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus / President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.