Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine (31115 Views)

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) / Justin Dean, Korra Obidi's Husband Defends Her For Dancing In Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by JoyReportsOnlin: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuEmk1tWGE?

Estranged husband of the popular dancer, Justin Dean, makes a U-turn on some of the comments he made about his wife, Korra Obidi, amidst the heat of their marital crisis.

This comes days after Justin lashed out and referred to his wife as a chronic cheater while giving reasons for their crisis.

Korra’s husband, however, takes back some of the comments where he apologized for their accuracy.

According to Justin, his wife only cheated during the beginning of the relationship but is not a chronic cheat.

“The comments I made about Kora Obidi being a chronic cheater were inaccurate, she only cheated in the beginning of the relationship. Every other thing said Is true,” he said in the apology video.

In the caption of the now-deleted video, he added, “This is my apology to the Obido family about chronic cheating claims. @korraobido and @nancyumeh_ and her dad (Papa). June and Athena are my children and I love them. I’ll be there for them everyday even if I’m not married to Korra.”

Watch the video below above.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbEFVLygo5Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Msports: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2022
ooin angry

4 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by FindX(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Them don cook better food give this mumu.

Come nack am better Bleep.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Lawlab254: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by donbachi(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Him done chop food cooked with water from white basin,with 7 cowries thrown inside and surrounded with 7 candles.

Only elders knows.

122 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by siofra(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2022
It's okay na.

Divorce her if you want and stop acting drama online.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by tillaman(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2022
He is not a serious person

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by chatinent: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Two things are involved:

It's either he chose to be mature and deal with his family life privately.

Or

What Naija otumokpo cannot do doesn't exist.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2022
unstable husband

18 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by othermen: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2022
But she was all of those other things before, alongside some other good ones.

And her good must have outweighed the inadequate.

Now if the inadequate is outweighing the good. I hope it’s not because of envious ones; telling you , you don’t have control over your wife.

We can do bad belle a lot. Even messaging him privately, that if he likes a black African woman, we are a better alternative to Korra.

6 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Suspects: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2022
FindX:
Them don cook better food give this mumu.
Come nack am better Bleep.
noise!
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Suspects: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2022
chatinent:
Two things are involved:
It's either he chose to be mature and deal with his family life privately.
Or

What Naija otumokpo cannot do doesn't exist.
what a useless noise!

2 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Suspects: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
unstable husband
noise!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Suspects: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2022
othermen:
But she was all of those other things before, alongside some other good ones.

And her good must have outweighed the inadequate.

Now if the inadequate is outweighing the good. I hope it’s not because of envious ones; telling you , you don’t have control over your wife.

We can do bad belle a lot. Even messaging him privately, that if he likes a black African woman, we are a better alternative to Korra.
noise maker! Ah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by We4all: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Finally, he is sober. When you tell people to think before acting, they won’t listen.

Where are those that were supporting his public rants? I hope you will learn something from these brouhaha.

7 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Lalami3232(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Oga Oyibo, she still dey cheat, just that say na only initially na you fit manage catch her. When we dey talk about 9ja babes, people go think say we dey bitter. Oyibo wey never wise go say "9ja babes are sweet" grin. Na we dey live with them everyday, so na we go tell una how dem be. The average 9ja babe has a minimum of 15 body counts and still counting with speed. Their legs are as easy to open as the mouth of a baby crying. Na because of 9ja babes na pastors dey say "FOR BETTER FOR WORSE", because marrying a 9ja babe na WORST not even worse. Now you've had a tip of what most of our men go through everyday. I no get anything to say to you aside the fact say make you manage your public toilet because I'm not an advocate of divorce. Marry a regular 9ja babe, at your own peril.
NB: we still have good and decent ones sha, but they're extremely rare like a virgin ashawo

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "a single mother for abroad get tighter kpekus pass our average 9ja babe grin"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by JosephXavier: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Which kaiin mumu talk be all this one again

Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by iCauseTrouble: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Dem don suck my guy cap. Him brain don dey reset grin

4 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Iamdbull: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Too bad and both of them are my big fans ooo anyways if you haven't listened to my new single the link is in my signature/profile.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by ChangetheChange: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2022
grin grin grin
No SIMPathy for u , for u foolish SIMP
One mane down
Dem don use juju Bock him sense

8 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by NOwazobia: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2022
OK ooo. He will come later to give us another gist. We are waiting for his return.
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Clout Chasers again??

Tssskk!
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Beremx(f): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2022
From chronic cheat to cheated in the beginning of the relationship. Oga you will still come out to say she never cheated.

What a confused fellow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by EdgarBounce(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2022
How?
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by luminouz(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2022
SIMP
Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by ecomalchemist(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2022
You cannot turn a hoe into a housewife.

4 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by Kingcalls: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Words of a simp... mumu man , she only has a better way of hiding it, a cheat is a loose Canon that has no morals or dignity, u have a LovePeddler wife but u still living in denial.

Verdict

.... she belongs to the street

3 Likes

Re: Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine by affable4(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2022
You see this thing called marriage? It's deep.

He just can't put into words what the problem is really. But there is actually a problem.

Man is confused like most married men/couples.

Baba carry your cross or look for Simeon to help out.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection / Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress / Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.